+ Reply to Thread

My get rich quick blog

Hello all,

I just started up a little experiment that I'm sure half of America has probably regrettably done by accident. I've signed up for a ton of "work at home" type programs on the net, which I have joined for curiosity-driven evaluation. I'm keeping a daily log of my experiences, including profits (none yet), and losses ($15 so far) and posting them on a blog I just set up.

I've started by hitting up survey sites, and responding to "free egg beater!"-type advertisements. I'm in a stage of very small beginnings, but I intend to tackle some bigger, more financially appealing programs down the road.

The basic point of this, I suppose you could call it a plug...plug is to get some opinions and/or feedback from any of you who have had similar experiences, or just feel like torching a clumsy blogger.

If you get a chance, check the site out, http://www.walletbanger.blogspot.com, or just email me to complain about my vagrant display of wasting board space @ [email protected].

Thanks

Re: My get rich quick blog

board space is free, so waste away....it's the $15 dollars I'd be worried about.

When I was in highschool I tried a couple different work at home "opportunities". I made $35 and I'll tell you how. The first company that I sent $25 to was subjected to a class action lawsuit. They paid me back the $25 fee.

The second one was more expensive. It cost $35 to join. They too, were sued under class action and had to pay back everyone. They sent me 2 checks by accident. And that's how I made $35 working at home. :D

The End

Hillarious blog. Keep it up.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll be brewin up another post tonight or tomorrow.

Take care

Really there are two things to take into account.

1) Does the MLM or other "opportunity" require money from you to make money?

2) How old/new is the business??

Work-at-home can work, but it usually doesn't. Look for a company that allows affiliate membership and has been around a while (5+ years)....5 cuz that's the cutoff to start paying taxes. I've been pretty much 24/7 on this genre for going on 3 years now and can tell ya....99% are scams!

Good Luck!

T
    "What we have here is a failure to communicate"