+ Reply to Thread

First Free Gift Here i Come

Well, i posted a thread here a while ago asking about an Xbox 360 gift for 10 offers and then some guy linked me to a site where you can get a $1000 dollar Visa Gift card. Ive been doing research for this for a while so im prepared and ihave all the offers planned out so that with everything going right i should only pay around $80. Now i just have a few questions before i start.

Is the site im doing this from reputable: www.MyGreatRewards.com ?

How long from the time i send in my gift voucher until iget the gift usually?

And any other advice you got for me.

Re: First Free Gift Here i Come

I think im "some guy"
    the site is owned but Nuitech and they are reputable
    After they recieve your voucher its usually 2-3weeks for delivery
    If you dont recive credit for the offers you have done after 30 days you can request manual credit by calling, or emailing them.

What offers have you mapped out.
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout

Another Question: How do i prove to the companys that i should be getting credit for offers i did if have to manually get credit after 30 days?

And RolltheStampede Here is the list of offers i have.

Page 1
    Todays Escapes Gas Card - $1.00
    Privacy Matters Credit Report - $1.00

Page 2

Linens&Things Passport to Fun - $1.00
    Audible Audio Books - $9.95

Page 3

Blockbuster Online - $9.99
    Video Professor - $0.00 after refund
    Bargain Network Homes - $1.00
    Jillian Michaels Weight loss - $20.00 after refund
    South Beach Diet Online - $20.00 after refund

Final Cost: About $64.00

As you can see im missing one offer for the third page (And yes i did page 3 first) , so any help on that would be great. Also, im wondering if you can do more than one offer that makes you pay $1.00 and then gives you a gift card for gas or whatever, and then makes you cancel within 7 days or pay membership fee. Thanks a lot!

you will be giving the nutiech site the confirmation emails, and credit card statements that shows you actually did the offers you say you did.
    Note: Video professor- have trouble gettign the 7 bucks back, but its only 7 bucks
    Bargain networks - to get credit you have to let them charge you for a month , you should be able to get 3 weeks refunded.
    Getting the gas cards from passport to fun is hell, i would just say screw it and leave with your buck, it would cost you 40 bucls to wait for the time to get your gift card for 25.

Miracle burn or dental plans(instant) would be a good one, or get some movies.
    if you keep reloading the 3rd page you may get pitney bowes or work form home to pop up
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma

But with the movies they make you buy five more movies at full price over the next year, dont they? Or if you cancel do they let you keep the movies and not make you buy more?

Quote Originally Posted by Owen56
    But with the movies they make you buy five more movies at full price over the next year, dont they? Or if you cancel do they let you keep the movies and not make you buy more?
    Not trying to be a jerk here, but why don't take the time to actually READ the TOS of these sponsors?

:( I have. But He just told me that i should go for the movies since its cheap, but in the TOS it says you must pay full price for 5 more movies over the next year, but it doesnt state anywhere what happens if you cancel the service before you buy anymore DVDs.

just buy more movies, dont you like movies, you could take them to gamestop and trade for some games
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma

lol, yeah i geuss so, Thanks a lot RolltheStampede, you helped me out a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Owen56
    :( I have. But He just told me that i should go for the movies since its cheap, but in the TOS it says you must pay full price for 5 more movies over the next year, but it doesnt state anywhere what happens if you cancel the service before you buy anymore DVDs.
    Here are the TOS right from the sign up page:

As a Club member, you get 5 DVDs for 49ยข each with Free Shipping on your introductory order! You agree to buy 5 more movies in the next 2 years at regular Club prices (currently as low as $19.95 plus shipping and processing). You may cancel anytime thereafter. Take a 6th movie now for $14.95 with no shipping charges and you will have to buy only 4 more movies (instead of 5) in the next 2 years. Plus, you can even take a 7th movie for the special price of $9.95 with no shipping charges. Even with this huge discount on a 7th movie, you still only need to buy 4 more movies at regular Club prices in the next 2 years. You will receive a DVD Club mailing about every 3 weeks, up to 18 times per year, announcing your Director's Selection. If you want the Director's Selection, do nothing ---it will be sent automatically. If you do not want to receive the Director's Selection, simply check the appropriate box on your response card and mail it back to us so we receive it by the date specified. If you'd like to receive it sooner, or if you prefer an alternate selection, more selections or none at all, just visit our website or mail the response card so we receive it by the date specified. You will always have at least 10 days to decide. If you have less than 10 days and you receive an unwanted Director's Selection, you may return it at our expense and we will credit your account. Your introductory package includes complete details and your Membership Agreement. If you are not completely satisfied, just return the introductory package and your introductory DVDs at our expense within 10 days, and we will cancel your account with no further obligation. Offer limited to customers of the contiguous United States and may be withdrawn at any time. Residents of Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, APO and FPO addresses, please write or e-mail us for a separate offer. (Tax added in states where applicable.) All applications are subject to review. Columbia House reserves the right to request additional information, to reject any application or to cancel any membership.

Ok, Sorry? I geuss i should have looked at it more clearly....