+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Amway's XS Energy... Worst on Market

How can anyone argue this simple fact and say MLM companies have competitive products, that you can build an empire off from, at a competitive price and clearly superior in quality? Because, they clearly don't.

14+ flavors (all crap)
    Worse tasting without question
    8 calories (no real content)
    0 Sugar (no crash - artificial ingredients)
    0 Carbs (no real ingredients)
    60 x the energy vitamins of a Red Bull (because more is better, although some vitamins can be dangerous at high levels - who ####ing cares, right?)
    Caffeine Free options (energy drink w/o the energy)
    Made in America

Under $2 IBO cost..as low as $1.40 (what? "Hey neighbor (or aunt Jane), I've got a garage full of this awesome energy drink. Want to buy a crate of 24? No? If you sign up to sell them you can get them cheaper! Well, yeah, I'm having trouble selling these, but you won't! We'll build a multi-million dollar empire. Need a body squeegee?)

So yes.... all we make is overpriced toilet water cactus juice!! (don't forget overpriced vitamins and body wash)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How many Red bull and 5 hour energy drink commercials do you see on tv?

They can advertise and don't rely on brainwashed drones to buy products with the hope they can hawk them on neighbors who already avoid MLMers like the plague.

HAHAHAHAHA

Dont forget the 180 day molney back guarantee if you dont like it!! Try that with competitors - of course, you'll like their products. You will want to return ours!

If you never used another Amway Product you could still build a multi million dollar organization on just this product!!!**

**Results may vary. 99% of you who try will lose money. And friends. But you will spend a lot of time in this forum defending your "occupation."

*** Obviously, this is a parody of the other thread. But, I think we can agree that the statements in this post are as justifiable as those in the "best drink ever" post. And that poster is apparently a big jerk. (See comments below.)
    Last edited by Bassdefender; 03-27-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Re: Amway's XS Energy... Worst on Market

And I'm not sold on the salesperson I've encountered in this forum. Not only does he/she constantly belittle people, he/she is rude, makes crude, sexual insults, and apparently thinks calling someone a girl is an insult. Here is a sample:

Skeptical_MLM'er:
    You are such an idiot...
    Why would it be sold through anyone else...it is an MLM product ??

what a dork...

Good luck though..

HAHAHAHAH

Little girls with keyboards....gotta love em..
    Ummm...another intellecutally challenged poster on the forum I see
    Just apologize and/or slink away quietly...much less pathetic that way
    Foolishness.....your specialty

idiots are very easily identified when they continuously stick their foot in their own mouths...
    As I stated..... scumbag

So you inferred this from what exactly...?

Oh yeah... scumbag mentality...
    So drink the caffeine free one Dumb A$$
    Some people like caffeine... it's why they drink coffee

Grow up little girl...
    sucking c.o.c.k doesnt count!!
    If it is for silly little girls like you whose head is up their a$$es... then yes.... you are definitely out of my league..

I'll go play with the grown ups now...

Have fun kiddie
    Last edited by Bassdefender; 03-27-2012 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassdefender View Post
    8 calories (no real content)
    Now here's something I puzzle over when I hear the term "energy drink" and "only 8 calories" in the same sentence.

Energy is a well defined physical quantity measured in calories.

So how can anything calorie free, or in this case, has only 8 calories, give you energy?

Caffeine for example is calorie free so it doesn't give you energy

What it does though is screw around with your brain chemistry to make you feel more alert, less tired, more "energized".

Sounds like that's what happening here with Amway's XS Energy.

You call that healthy?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    Now here's something I puzzle over when I hear the term "energy drink" and "only 8 calories" in the same sentence.

Energy is a well defined physical quantity measured in calories.

So how can anything calorie free, or in this case, has only 8 calories, give you energy?

Caffeine for example is calorie free so it doesn't give you energy

What it does though is screw around with your brain chemistry to make you feel more alert, less tired, more "energized".

Sounds like that's what happening here with Amway's XS Energy.

You call that healthy?
    B vitamins are also good for energy. Are you going to tell us that they're bad for our health too Brian? Come on, basic nutrition man.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    B vitamins are also good for energy. Are you going to tell us that they're bad for our health too Brian? Come on, basic nutrition man.
    OFFS!

I was talking about calories - not B vitamins.

OFFS!

I was talking about calories - not B vitamins.
    You've forgotten what you posted already, lol?

You said:
    Ooops
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

You've forgotten what you posted already, lol?

You said:

Ooops
    So tell me, Mr. Physiologist, just how much energy does 8 calories produce?

And while you're at it, how many calories in a B-12 pill?

About zero?

So tell me then, how do B vitamins produce energy alone without food?

You can't read can you? The article never said that B vitamins gave you energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I never said that b vitamins ''gave'' you energy, or produced it. Did you even read it?

B vitamins are often called the energy vitamins, but they are more like keys that unlock it.
    That's because compounds in the B complex are needed for everything from the healthy maintenance of brain cells to the metabolism of carbohydrates, the brain's source of fuel.
    For starters.

Exactly.

The first line in that link says:

B vitamins are often called the energy vitamins, but they are more like keys that unlock it.

You have to eat food.

Food contains calories. Well, not really, because calories are a measurement of heat, not something physical. But you know what|I mean.

As I said above, a Vitamin B capsule doesn't contain any calories, so how can it produce energy as genius claimed?

Exactly.

The first line in that link says:

You have to eat food.

Food contains calories. Well, not really, because calories are a measurement of heat, not something physical. But you know what|I mean.

As I said above, a Vitamin B capsule doesn't contain any calories, so how can it produce energy as genius claimed?
    He didnt claim that at all, neither did I, but it undoubtedly has something to do with the extra energy you receive when you take the drink.

I never said that b vitamins ''gave'' you energy, or produced it.
    Yes you did.

You said: B vitamins are also good for energy.

Trying to back peddle are you?

Yes you did.

You said: B vitamins are also good for energy.

Trying to back peddle are you?
    English not your first language. B vitamins are good for energy because, as I've shown in the link, they unlock it. The phrase ''good for energy'' does not mean or imply that b vitamins ''produce'' energy.

I never said that b vitamins ''gave'' you energy, or produced it. Did you even read it?
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/artic...n-b-key-energy

Question: Will B Vitamins Give Me Energy?
    I have been looking like crazy for a supplement that will give me a ton of energy (B vitamins) but there are so many at so many prices. It would be nice to have the field narrowed for those that don't want to spend lots of money.
    Zach - About.com User

Answer: You're probably already getting enough of the B vitamins from the foods you eat, as long as you're eating a typical diet, since they're commonly found in a wide variety of foods. If you're worried that your diet may be deficient, any inexpensive B complex supplement will give you all the B vitamins you need.

If you're looking for a dietary B complex vitamin supplement to make you feel more alert or more motivated, however, you're probably going to be disappointed. Your body needs the B vitamins for many different reasons, including metabolizing food to energy and for healthy brain function, but the B vitamins don't work as fuel, and they don't act like caffeine.

He didnt claim that at all, neither did I, but it undoubtedly has something to do with the extra energy you receive when you take the drink.

"but it undoubtedly has something to do with the extra energy you receive when you take the drink."
    :cwm2:

Undoubtedly it does.

But what?

Stimulation of the CNS maybe?

http://www.psychologytoday.com/artic...n-b-key-energy

Question: Will B Vitamins Give Me Energy?
    I have been looking like crazy for a supplement that will give me a ton of energy (B vitamins) but there are so many at so many prices. It would be nice to have the field narrowed for those that don't want to spend lots of money.
    Zach - About.com User

Answer: You're probably already getting enough of the B vitamins from the foods you eat, as long as you're eating a typical diet, since they're commonly found in a wide variety of foods. If you're worried that your diet may be deficient, any inexpensive B complex supplement will give you all the B vitamins you need.

If you're looking for a dietary B complex vitamin supplement to make you feel more alert or more motivated, however, you're probably going to be disappointed. Your body needs the B vitamins for many different reasons, including metabolizing food to energy and for healthy brain function, but the B vitamins don't work as fuel, and they don't act like caffeine.
    Another one who cant read or understand English. I said b vitamins are good for energy because they unlock it. I never said that b vitamins give you energy, or provide you with energy or work as fuel. Read the link you fool.