+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289

    American Pesidents believe in the occult

    Hitler did the same.
    I wonder what all the sceptics and realists and pro govrnment people would have to say about this.yb:



    It's a little-known, but fascinating aspect of the Presidency. Throughout history, numerous Presidents have claimed to prophesy through visions. In 1778, George Washington claimed that an apparition of a woman appeared to him one evening and foretold of the birth, progress, and future of the United States. While in office, both Ronald Reagan and Woodrow Wilson consulted psychics who predicted their deaths. Franklin Delano Roosevelt consulted a psychic in the last years of his Presidency about world relations, post WWII. Perhaps the most well-known Presidential prophecies concern Abraham Lincoln, who participated in seances and experienced visions--including an incident that predicted his assassination. Join us for a Presidential peek at the past.
    Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.:yelcutelaughA:

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    28

    Re: American Pesidents believe in the occult

    Not to mention the fact that Bush was part of the Skull & Bones which are recognized for being an occult secret society
    Ask www.separatethescams.com to review websites and products for you!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    93

    Re: American Pesidents believe in the occult

    Yes, and Obama is part of the Illuminati's War on Clowns occult society.

    Cuz.... he's communist!

    OH LOOK, the word CLOWN starts with "C", it MUST be a SIGN!
    When your government officials no longer uphold the Constitution , before corporatism and corruption , itself isn't your government anymore.

    The political problems of today stem from politicans who belived they were smarter than our Constitution.

    " ...no crimes have men shown themselves so cold- bloodedly cruel as in punishing differences of belief. " - James Russell Lowell

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    28

    Re: American Pesidents believe in the occult

    Quote Originally Posted by xXNjectionXx View Post
    OH LOOK, the word CLOWN starts with "C", it MUST be a SIGN!
    so does Crime and Corona ....

    call the press, we've got the inside scoop!!
    Ask www.separatethescams.com to review websites and products for you!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,063

    Re: American Pesidents believe in the occult

    Quote Originally Posted by 1stein View Post
    Hitler did the same.
    I wonder what all the sceptics and realists and pro govrnment people would have to say about this.yb:

    It's a little-known, but fascinating aspect of the Presidency. Throughout history, numerous Presidents have claimed to prophesy through visions. In 1778, George Washington claimed that an apparition of a woman appeared to him one evening and foretold of the birth, progress, and future of the United States. While in office, both Ronald Reagan and Woodrow Wilson consulted psychics who predicted their deaths. Franklin Delano Roosevelt consulted a psychic in the last years of his Presidency about world relations, post WWII. Perhaps the most well-known Presidential prophecies concern Abraham Lincoln, who participated in seances and experienced visions--including an incident that predicted his assassination. Join us for a Presidential peek at the past.
    I guess this is supposed to liken American Presidents to Hitler?
    Reagan was common knowledge as is Lincoln. Didn't know about FDR or Wilson, but I'm not really surprised... people believe in all kinds of things. It's been said that Coolidge was in the KKK.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289

    Re: American Pesidents believe in the occult

    Quote Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
    I guess this is supposed to liken American Presidents to Hitler?
    Reagan was common knowledge as is Lincoln. Didn't know about FDR or Wilson, but I'm not really surprised... people believe in all kinds of things. It's been said that Coolidge was in the KKK.
    Liken Presidents to Hitler? HAHAHA!!
    Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.:yelcutelaughA:

Similar Threads

  1. Is Yoga a Gateway into the Occult?
    By Pissed Off 2 in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:01 PM
  2. Occult knowledge practiced by govenment.
    By eugene66 in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 03:57 AM
  3. Secret Societies & Occult Politics
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 03:37 PM
  4. occult sciences torrent
    By Paladine in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 08:21 PM
  5. Jordan Maxwell : Inner World of the Occult
    By Fizban "The Fabulous" in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 10:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •