+ Reply to Thread

American Pesidents believe in the occult

Hitler did the same.
    I wonder what all the sceptics and realists and pro govrnment people would have to say about this.yb:

It's a little-known, but fascinating aspect of the Presidency. Throughout history, numerous Presidents have claimed to prophesy through visions. In 1778, George Washington claimed that an apparition of a woman appeared to him one evening and foretold of the birth, progress, and future of the United States. While in office, both Ronald Reagan and Woodrow Wilson consulted psychics who predicted their deaths. Franklin Delano Roosevelt consulted a psychic in the last years of his Presidency about world relations, post WWII. Perhaps the most well-known Presidential prophecies concern Abraham Lincoln, who participated in seances and experienced visions--including an incident that predicted his assassination. Join us for a Presidential peek at the past.
    Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.:yelcutelaughA:

Re: American Pesidents believe in the occult

Not to mention the fact that Bush was part of the Skull & Bones which are recognized for being an occult secret society
    Ask www.separatethescams.com to review websites and products for you!

Yes, and Obama is part of the Illuminati's War on Clowns occult society.

Cuz.... he's communist!

OH LOOK, the word CLOWN starts with "C", it MUST be a SIGN!
    When your government officials no longer uphold the Constitution , before corporatism and corruption , itself isn't your government anymore.

The political problems of today stem from politicans who belived they were smarter than our Constitution.

" ...no crimes have men shown themselves so cold- bloodedly cruel as in punishing differences of belief. " - James Russell Lowell

Quote Originally Posted by xXNjectionXx View Post
    OH LOOK, the word CLOWN starts with "C", it MUST be a SIGN!
    so does Crime and Corona ....

call the press, we've got the inside scoop!!
    Ask www.separatethescams.com to review websites and products for you!

Quote Originally Posted by 1stein View Post
    Hitler did the same.
    I wonder what all the sceptics and realists and pro govrnment people would have to say about this.yb:

It's a little-known, but fascinating aspect of the Presidency. Throughout history, numerous Presidents have claimed to prophesy through visions. In 1778, George Washington claimed that an apparition of a woman appeared to him one evening and foretold of the birth, progress, and future of the United States. While in office, both Ronald Reagan and Woodrow Wilson consulted psychics who predicted their deaths. Franklin Delano Roosevelt consulted a psychic in the last years of his Presidency about world relations, post WWII. Perhaps the most well-known Presidential prophecies concern Abraham Lincoln, who participated in seances and experienced visions--including an incident that predicted his assassination. Join us for a Presidential peek at the past.
    I guess this is supposed to liken American Presidents to Hitler?
    Reagan was common knowledge as is Lincoln. Didn't know about FDR or Wilson, but I'm not really surprised... people believe in all kinds of things. It's been said that Coolidge was in the KKK.

Quote Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
    I guess this is supposed to liken American Presidents to Hitler?
    Reagan was common knowledge as is Lincoln. Didn't know about FDR or Wilson, but I'm not really surprised... people believe in all kinds of things. It's been said that Coolidge was in the KKK.
    Liken Presidents to Hitler? HAHAHA!!
    Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.:yelcutelaughA: