Re: For all who still can think!

Weather control.

Haarp and quantum devices,

Scary stuff

Quote Originally Posted by dawny22 View Post
    Scary stuff

Well in the first one, all I see is clouds, In the second one all I see is a water spout and in the third and fourth all I see is some electricity being generated. Was I supposed to see anything else?

looks more like clouds and a water spout.

They're only scary if you don't know what they are or if you happen to be too close to the water spout.

No way, are you saying this is natural?

No way, are you saying this is natural?

I cannot see anything but the clouds, the water spout and the electricity. What is it that I am supposed to see. Could you please mark it or explain what it is and where it is.

Now if you had said " Harpy " I would have been looking for my ex wife. LOL
    Last edited by Old Timer; 03-13-2011 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    I cannot see anything but the clouds, the water spout and the electricity. What is it that I am supposed to see. Could you please mark it or explain what it is and where it is.

Now if you had said " Harpy " I would have been looking for my ex wife. LOL
    Some clouds moving fast and others not moving at all......... doesnt that strike you as odd?

Not odd at all. Different clouds are at different altitudes. Different altitudes can have differing wind patterns and velocities.

Quote Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
    Not odd at all. Different clouds are at different altitudes. Different altitudes can have differing wind patterns and velocities.

Dont you at least think it looks strange?

Dont you at least think it looks strange?
    Sorry Dawn, on this one I have to agree with him about the clouds.
    different types of clouds and diffeentr heights along with wind speeds, which are not a constant thing at differtent heights will do strange things and from that point on our immagination will take over.

I too have seen clouds move in many different directions at once. Not strange at all.

You know, it's funny but, 3000 years ago, people would've blamed a god for this. Now, it's HAARP!:cwm2:

Cheers, Pokey

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Slow Poke View Post
    I too have seen clouds move in many different directions at once. Not strange at all.

You know, it's funny but, 3000 years ago, people would've blamed a god for this. Now, it's HAARP!:cwm2:

Cheers, Pokey
    Which isn't hard to understand. I once witnessed a thunderstorm roll in over a wide expanse of farm land. On the leading edge of the storm was a series of clouds that resembled a man riding in a chariot.
    Very easy to understand how the ancients could believe. All one needs is a frame of reference (the gods) and a little imigination.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    Hey Mumbles. Did you find the pot of gold yet? LOL

yes, there's gold in that pot, trust me, just reach in and get some.
    Last edited by mumbles; 03-13-2011 at 05:15 PM.