Closed Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 97 to 112 of 297

  1. #97

    Re: Thedieselplace.com

    Dan Watson at gm-diesel was provided driver's license info, I suggested to the fullsizechevy guy he contact Dan and ASK about that. I would expect he would admit that, but by no means did I imply Dan was honest!
    By no means does he so nor could he prove the false accusations made by the trolls.
    His quote from the site the trolls linked to;
    "For calrification, (Dan's bad spelling, not mine so no need to attack my spelling on this one) we have no credible or provable evidence to support these suspicions."
    Well, that is about a close to honest as I think you will get from there, remember this guy chose to take Ad $ from John Kennedy after it was proven Kennedy posted using a aliases, Kennedy was caught starting a thread wiith an alias asking a question so he could answer it as Kennedy and promote his Kennedy Diesel products, Kennedy was caught 100% and admitted it, (and YES John Kennedy I still have your email and those from Dan) but instead of Dan chosing to allow the truth be posted Dan took $ Kennedy offered, that site then was really hurting for money (as it still seems to be), I guess Dan really needed the money to sell out like that.

    For clarification, when the truth is stated even if it is not in the best light for the person, it is NOT defamation. When lies are posted and slander/libel with intent to cause harm, as how the trolls have posted many times their intent to hurt A1'a business, that is defamation and a lot more crimes.

    That gm-diesel.com site was started as a means for Dan Watson to generate sales by pushing AmsOil, his business advancedlubetech.com.

    When people have more facts and start to see how the things start to add up it is equaling there is truth to what I am saying, there are scams in the 6.5 diesel forums and parts networks and the more proof comes out with each post.

    By exposing the unethical business practice SCAMS of TheDieselPage.com and Kennedy Diesel and related spin-off or affiliated sites (scams) it is doubtful if it will have any negative effect on A1 business, and that is not my worry anyway, but they still don't get it!
    Since they cower from the truth,

    Why is it even the trolls not touch on those most important points?

    Bad mouthing me or anyone for reporting about them and trying to gain followers for a "cause" is amusing.
    As PT Barum supposedly said "There is a sucker born every minute!". There are always stupid people who will blindly follow a cause or crusade, that does not make it or them right by any means, typically such people have nothing better to do with their lives.

    There are also good honest hard working folks who are also misled in to following a cause because they are only presented ONE side of the story, or lies about the other side.
    A site like this is great because both sides are freely allowed to post, unlike at the dishonest websites that have reason to hide facts and hide the truth. Here the facts are presented, here it can be debated, discussed and the truth has come out.
    The trolls can keep calling me names and posting links to more and more web pages slandering me, but it does not change the facts about them and their websites, who they are and what they are up to.
    Even if I was half as bad as they say, the facts about them tell the truth!

    Intelligent people will read my post where the details of the history of how this began, they will see that Biglie and Kennedy still have NOT RESPONDED HERE to the claims I made, I have proof the TheDieselPage.com published "feature articles" and "product reviews" as a web based magazine for these article Jim Biglie and other DP staff would receive products at NO cost or big discounts, and advertising commitments were required for a "review" to be made. That is Unethical and wrong! To make matters worse the articles are presented misleadingly to seem unbiased to members who are PAYING for information most thinking the information is Unbiased, but the truth is it is far from that!
    Those here bashing me fail to try to debate on that, and legit readers need only ask, WHY?

  2. #98
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    9

    Re: Thedieselplace.com

    I could not log in for some time, I reset my pw and all is good now.

    I knew those guys bashing you were childish and dishonest, I saw them trolling all the boards pushing their sites hard, but man GmDieselTech you have your info on them!

    :eek: Very intereting how this all got started, I can see why they bash you, they don' want the truth about their scams to get around.

    Keep exposing em! :cool:
    :D :

  3. #99

    Re: Thedieselplace.com

    Quote Originally Posted by green2500HD
    I could not log in for some time, I reset my pw and all is good now.

    I knew those guys bashing you were childish and dishonest, I saw them trolling all the boards pushing their sites hard, but man GmDieselTech you have your info on them!

    :eek: Very intereting how this all got started, I can see why they bash you, they don' want the truth about their scams to get around.

    Keep exposing em! :cool:
    :D :
    I feel like I'm watching that Jean-Claude Van Damme movie where he had the evil twin brother. ;)

  4. #100
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    145

    Re: Thedieselplace.com

    Naw ... it's a Bob Newhart re-run. Green2500HD is his other brother Darrell.

  5. #101

    Re: Thedieselplace.com

    .
    Good to see again those here "in support" of or posting for TheDieselPage.com, KennedyDiesel, SSDieselSupply, Heath and other such affiliated, spin-off sites or content controlled forums; because they are showing their true colors by again resorting to name calling, it really shows the mentality and characters of those from there. :D

    It appears the troll does not understand that person or company can own business and own homes in more than one state. But it is understandable from that side, when they do not understand what it is or takes to be really successful in business. :p

    The trolls have been slandering and bashing A1 for years and it has done no good, the troll must like beating their own heads against a wall because A1 is still selling top quality products for 6.5 GM diesel powered and other vehicles. :cool:



    Quote Originally Posted by dieselboy28
    really jacka$$, how come on one of the other sites a guy meet you in a dennys for cash only parts in CALIRONIA. you even admitted to it moron.

    so which is it CALI or FLORIDA?

  6. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    34

    Re: Thedieselplace.com

    Quote Originally Posted by GmDieselTech
    .
    Good to see again those here "in support" of or posting for TheDieselPage.com, KennedyDiesel, SSDieselSupply, Heath and other such affiliated, spin-off sites or content controlled forums; because they are showing their true colors by again resorting to name calling, it really shows the mentality and characters of those from there.

    It appears the troll does not understand that person or company can own business and own homes in more than one state. But it is understandable from that side, when they do not understand what it is or takes to be really successful in business.

    The trolls have been slandering and bashing A1 for years and it has done no good, the troll must like beating their own heads against a wall because A1 is still selling top quality products for 6.5 GM diesel powered and other vehicles. :cool:
    i call name cause it makes me feel big :p jk. jacka$$.

    so you own a $hit hole company in florida and run it from cali? :confused: honestly how the hell could that be successful. sounds pretty stupid to me. my other question is, why if your business is successful then why do you work at a carwash :rolleyes: .

  7. #103
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7

    Re: Thedieselplace.com

    Re: scam site: NEVER a duramax.bizhosting.com

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 16GaSxS
    a bump for grins


    SCAMBUSTER the moderator here was quite clear we keep this discussion in ONE thread, the thedieseplace.com thread.
    oh. that's right you troll's never play by the rules, it' spart of your underhanded and unethical scam tactics.
    Keep showing everyone your true character.


    Hey GMDWEEZELMOLE how is a bump...."discussion"???

    you just don't want people to find out your history.....oh when are the Police going to knock on my door as you told me they will???? I'm waiting??

  8. #104

    Re: Thedieselplace.com

    Oh I see your intent was merely to harrass, and did it not occur to you the reason he wanted one topic was not to see the same dicussions moved back up over and over? His site patrons complained. I'm sure you knew that, you fool no one. :p

    Ah yes, again more name calling from the troll here for TheDieselPage, TheDieselPlace and KennedyDiesel. :D Keep showing the kind of people representing those sites! :eek:


    Quote Originally Posted by 16GaSxS
    Re: scam site: NEVER a duramax.bizhosting.com

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 16GaSxS
    a bump for grins


    SCAMBUSTER the moderator here was quite clear we keep this discussion in ONE thread, the thedieseplace.com thread.
    oh. that's right you troll's never play by the rules, it' spart of your underhanded and unethical scam tactics.
    Keep showing everyone your true character.


    Hey GMDWEEZELMOLE how is a bump...."discussion"???

    you just don't want people to find out your history.....oh when are the Police going to knock on my door as you told me they will???? I'm waiting??

  9. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    126

    Re: Thedieselplace.com

    David, David, David - you really should see someone to adjust your meds.

    By the way, Bigley has done very detailed project work on diesels with photos and articles to prove it (6.5TD diesel power project comes to mind, and Little Red, the DuraMax transplant). Kennedy has TWO shops, and many of us have been there, seen him in person and had him do work on our trucks as well as others. Been there and seen the dyno in use at a get together.

    That seems like one of your favorite words - PROOF.

    Now, you, and DieselPro, and Green2500HD, and GMDieselTech and all of your other BS aliases have NO PROOF.

    NO PROOF of a business (other than a free bizhost site and a mailbox store)

    NO PROOF of a background in diesel maintenance

    NO PROOF of a real identity

    NO PROOF of an address or phone

    I think the BURDEN OF PROOF is on you.

    PROVE yourself or shut the hell up.

    I for one will no longer listen to your paranoid ranting and TROLLISH behavior until you come out of the darkness and try to PROVE yourself as a valid businessman, person and individual.

    I don't believe you will, because I truly believe you CAN'T

    Poor, pitiful, sad, demented little man - go away - and take your little army of false personalities with you.
    Last edited by Idle_Chatter; 08-18-2006 at 11:09 AM.

  10. #106
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    947

    Re: Thedieselplace.com

    This topic bores me to death.
    I hope you get things worked out among yourselves.
    I am now retired from this topic and will not be back, nor will I pay attention to PMs about it unless somebody has been killed.

  11. #107

    Re: Thedieselplace.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Idle_Chatter
    I think the BURDEN OF PROOF is on you.
    Oh NO John K, the false accusations were made from your side,
    YOU must prove your 'case' or what YOU CLAIM if
    you indeed have one.
    But you know you do not!

    They will tell you this in court.
    The burden of proof is on the ACCUSER. :p

    This is typical from that side,
    Kennedy had made many several performance and other claims, or bashed others and was asked to prove his claims.
    Here is a small example from my extensive records.

    ----------------------------------
    ACCUSATION OR CLAIM:
    Kennedy had on his web site "Diesel Specialist", "Turbo Specialist" and "Expert",

    PROOF:
    At the time, I called him out on it, Kennedy could not supply proof that he had an background or qualifications. I proved he was merely a trailer salesman and his posts showed he had little diesel background when he first joined 'the page'.

    ----------------------------------
    ACCUSATION OR CLAIM:
    John Kennedy of Kennedy Diesel was NOT certified by the ASE or GM.

    PROOF:
    A check with the ASE proved he was NOT certified by the ASE.
    A check with GM proved Kennedy was NOT certified by GM.

    ----------------------------------
    ACCUSATION OR CLAIM:
    Kennedy claimed the FSD Cooler was 'better' than A1's PDC

    PROOF = NONE: Kennedy's claim was False.
    FACTS are still posted on A1's website as a side-by-side comparison. A1 PROVED his cooler is better than the FSD Cooler, FACTS are FACTS! It is further proven A1's product is better because it also has a better by track record.

    ----------------------------------
    ACCUSATION OR CLAIM:
    Kennedy claimed years ago A1's Fuel Control did "not work", again a false claim to bad mouth a superior competitor with no proof to back it, typical from that side

    PROOF = NONE; Kennedy's claims were/are False and/or misleading.
    Again A1's customers stated it worked great, if the product did not work as claimed it simply would not be on the marked all these years.
    Kennedy contradicted himself by saying it "doesn't work" and then saying it will with TDC offset learn and forgets the PCM looks for the fuel calibration resistance value on at least every 50 ignition cycles, and usually a lot more often. The point is if the fuel calibration resistor Kennedy sells works, and it does because it is a Stanadyne product, then the Fuel Control has to work because it operates on the same principle, it just has every resistor value and then some, and to change the setting you do not need to fish the resistor out from the PMD, you simply turn a dial mounted within the comfort of the driver's seat INSIDE the truck, again no burned fingers from fiddling with a hot engine. It is not opinion it is FACT, and PROOF the control works as claimed. To this day Kennedy has a deliberately misleading statement about a Fuel Control on his website, in quotes no less!

    ----------------------------------
    ACCUSATION OR CLAIM:
    Problems with the KennedyDiesel Exhaust.
    Kennedy claimed there were "no problems" with his exhaust.

    PROOF of Problems with KennedyDiesel Exhaust:
    Posts and reports by Kennedy's customers Roland Rose and Mike Balic proved there were serious problems with the fit and hardware of the exhaust, both men were harassed by that side for simply and nicely stating there were some serious problems with the Kennedy exhaust.

    ---------------------------------
    ACCUSATION or CLAIM:
    Jim Bilglie was accused of operating TheDieselPage.com unethically, he was exposed.

    PROOF TheDieselPage.com operates UNETHICALLY:
    This was PROVEN by BIGLIE'S OWN ADMISSION and he stated that his "feature articles" and "product reviews" often involve free product from the vendor, and ADVERTISING COMMITMENTS, that is unethical, the Moderator here ScamBuster even pointed that out to you.
    Making TheDieselPage.com more of a scam is the fact that the info was MISLEADINGLY presented to appear as it was unbiased, and if advertiser's were paying for ads then why was the site charging a membership? One word = GREED! If a magazine posts and ad that appears to be an "article", "review", endorsement or "testimonial" but it is really a paid advertisement, then they put in small type but at least it is there the word "ADVERTISMENT", I have not seen that done at TheDieselPage.com.
    It was proven TheDieselPage.com is a SCAM!

    WANT MORE? :D


    The fact is, There the plenty of satisfied A1 customers, I guess that has always been Kennedy's and his camps problem, no matter how much they slander and bash A1 people still buy A1's innovative top quality products that they are very pleased with. :cool:

  12. #108

    Re: Thedieselplace.com

    Originally posted by rracing:
    This post is on my experience with a Kennedy exhaust system.
    John Kennedy knows who I am because I bought an exhaust system from him and had problems with it, and I was a member of the thedieselpage for a few years user "rracing", I both read and posted at that forum so you could say I had tenure there. I posted about my experience with the Kennedy exhaust and below is exactly from my post at the thedieselpage, but I did the unthinkable and posted the God's honest truth, that got me banned temporarily I then told Jim Biglie my thoughts of his censorship and I was banned for good, oh what a loss not being able to read their ads...

    Originally posted by rracing:
    "I recently installed a Kennedy Exhaust on my '97 Suburban. Prior to ordering the JK system I had ordered a Banks system. When I received the Banks system the quality of the system was excellent. Flanges welded in place, the boss welded in the down pipe for the pyrometer, hangers welded in place so the stock hangers could be used, a one-piece tail pipe with a chrome tip and the entire system aluminized. It also came with instructions. The reason I returned it was it was a 3" system. Their system is advertised as 3" to the muffler and 3.5" from there back. EXCEPT on Suburbans. Suburbans are 3" in and out. Well, I wanted a 3.5" system so I called John Kennedy. He was very encouraging on the phone so I ordered his system. He explained about how the muffler had a freeze plug tack welded in the middle but that it could be removed with a pipe to get better flow and better sound. Sounded good to me. He told me he would include a boss with the order that could be welded into the pipe for the pyrometer. Great! Soon my shipment arrived and when I opened the box there were no flanges, no boss to weld in, no instructions and no chrome tip. Oh well it was a 3.5" system. I went to work removing the old system. Then laid out the cut to fit pipes to try to figure out which pipe went where and in which direction. The down pipe went in smoothly and fit well after bending the body seam flat that joins two sections of floor board together. This information was in the Banks instructions and I think John Kennedy told me this would make the pipe go in without rubbing. Next, I knew which two pipes were tail pipes, so I put them together and looked at the hangers supplied with the system. You could not hang the exhaust in the factory location with the hangers supplied with the system so I cut the factory hangers off the stock system with an air powered cut off wheel, rebent them for the larger diameter pipe, and welded them to the new exhaust. Now, what I have left is a pipe with an off set in it and a streight section that has a swedge on one end, which after playing with them for a while I realized they could only go in one way which rubbed on the rear heater supply lines. Both pipes were cut to fit pipes. The swedged down end fit nicely over the down pipe. Next I tried to remove the freeze plug in the muffler so it would be a flow through design. John said to use a pipe. I had a three inch pipe 5' long, stood the muffler on end and beat myself silly from both ends. I did accomplish rounding the ends where the pipes slip into which pounded back into place with not much effort. I don't think it is possible to get it out that way. I finally got out my air chisel and a long cutting tip and was just barely able to reach it and remove it. Again I had to use the factory hangers cut off of the stock pipe. Now I have to remove the down pipe and weld in the boss that I had to get myself because when I told John about it he just said "Oh! I forgot to send it and it will cost me $6.00 to send you one."
    My system is in now and I am happy with it. John asked me if I could tell a big difference and honestly I can't. It is louder, you always hear it but I can't tell much difference in performance. His answer to where the pipe was rubbing on the rear heater lines was to dent the exhaust in that location. This problem could be corrected in a couple of different ways. You could add 1" to the down part of the down pipe and put another kick up in the second pipe that goes over the frame. Or if the 3.5" section started back about 4"s further I think that would also accomplish the same results. I know that it has to be flowing better than the stock 2.75" system. I am getting 15 mpg combo driving and my Suburban is 4wd. I haven't towed anything yet so I'll see if there is a difference there. If you are planning on buying his system please address the problems, that I had, with him. I would get a 6" longer muffler also. Without the use of an automobile hoist, a MIG welder, a chop saw, an air chisel and an air powered cut-off wheel this would have been an enormous task. Sorry about the long post."


    After my experience and reading the posts on this site where some kennedy promoters badmouthed and attack competiting (and better) products, and it seems kennedy products are promoted heavily in forums and often by the same few with many disguised user names, these are the ONLY ONES I ever see pushing it. I got conned by that, so BEWARE! Whether they do it full time or if they work somewhere else too and use that as their alibi and just push it for him part time makes little difference. Be careful what you read.
    I know my experience with that exhaust and other men who've had like problems had contacted me after I made my post there, it became clear that problems with Kennedy exhaust systems are much more common problem than he'd like you to think.
    I should have sent it back at the first sign of trouble, but I had my stock system off already and was stuck, and in hindsight I should have disputed the charge on my credit card on the grounds that the product was misrepresented and not as claimed.

  13. #109
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    9

    Re: Thedieselplace.com

    Quote Originally Posted by fullsizechevy.com
    I feel like I'm watching that Jean-Claude Van Damme movie where he had the evil twin brother. ;)
    except in your case all your personalities are EVIL! :p

    WOW :eek:
    GMDT, I want more, tell us more!!! :D

  14. #110

    Re: Thedieselplace.com

    Quote Originally Posted by fullsizechevy.com
    ;)
    This guy want to say I spammed, but he comes here and registers a user name that is his website address! :eek:
    WHO is the REAL SPAMMER? :p
    Care to explain? :confused:

  15. #111
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    126

    Re: Thedieselplace.com

    Quote Originally Posted by GmDieselTech
    This guy want to say I spammed, but he comes here and registers a user name that is his website address! :eek:
    WHO is the REAL SPAMMER? :p
    Care to explain? :confused:
    PROOF - WE WANT PROOF, TROLL!!

    GIVE US A NAME, AN ADDRESS, A PHONE NUMBER, A REAL LINK TO YOUR "SHOP", A PHOTO HISTORY OF YOUR "GOOD DIESEL WORK" AND MECHANICAL HISTORY!

    REPUTATION AND CREDENTIALS - LIKE THOSE HELD BY THE ONES YOU TRY TO LIBEL -TROLL!

    NO CREDENTIALS? NO IDENTITY? NO PROOF? NO LISTEN TO YOU - TROLL!!

  16. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    126

    Re: Thedieselplace.com

    When did "A-1 Customs Muffler and Tire Shop" fail, Dave? No longer an active business - is it? Listed in the yellow pages, but no phone. Too bad - a failed muffler salesman, eh? Still on Sherwood in Menlo?

    You like to smear others and regurgitate the same clipped complaints over and over but NEVER reveal any experience or identity or show any PROOF of your business being anything but a mail drop.

    We've seen your PROOF of your demented claims against others too many times.

    WHERE'S the repeatedly requested PROOF that you are more than just a TROLL with cut and paste? I've never attacked your products, not once. I don't care about your products, because I would NEVER buy them - you are too slimey to even consider dealing with - no identity, no integrity, no reputation at all other than TROLL and SPAMMER, which you are building into an internet legend.

    PROOF - WE WANT PROOF, TROLL!!

    GIVE US A NAME, AN ADDRESS, A PHONE NUMBER, A REAL LINK TO YOUR "SHOP", A PHOTO HISTORY OF YOUR "GOOD DIESEL WORK" AND MECHANICAL HISTORY!

    REPUTATION AND CREDENTIALS - LIKE THOSE HELD BY THE ONES YOU TRY TO LIBEL -TROLL!

    NO CREDENTIALS? NO IDENTITY? NO PROOF? NO LISTEN TO YOU - TROLL!!
    Last edited by Idle_Chatter; 08-19-2006 at 07:16 AM.

Tags for this Thread

000, ???, accepted, access, account, accounts, accurate, accusation, accused, acted, action, actions, acts, add, address, admit, admitted, ads, advance, advice, age, agen, agreed, agreement, agrees, ain, aka, ale, allowed, allowing, ame, america, american, americans, anders, another, apart, apologize, apology, appeared, appears, approval, approved, archive, army, artist, ase, ass, assigned, asy, attacked, attacking, attacks, attempts, attention, attitude, attn, attributes, aug, authorization, authorized, auto, automotive, avail, avoid, aware, baby, bad, ban, bang, banks, banned, banning, based, basement, basically, battery, be aware, beat, beating, bed, ben, bet, better, biggest, bit, biz, blame, blatant, blue, bmw, boards, body, bogus, bonus, boost, boot, booted, bow, boy, break, breath, bright, bring, bro, broke, brooks, bud, buddy, building, bull, bunch, bur, bureau, businesses, businessman, buster, buy, cake, called, calling, calls, calm, camps, cancer, capital, car, card, care, careful, carefully, cares, carrier, carry, cars, carwash, case, cash, caught, caused, causing, cease, center, central, cer, chan, chance, change, characteristics, che, chicken, chris, christmas, claim, claiming, claims, clark, classic, clean, cleaning, clever, clo, clock, close, closes, clown, code, collect, college, coming, comments, commercial, commit, common, communication, community, company., comparison, complain, components, con, concerns, condi, confirmed, confirms, congratulations, constantly, consumers, continue, continues, copies, core, correct, cost, costs, couldn, country, county, cover, crank, crap, crazy, credentials, credibility, credible, credit, criminals, cry, crying, custom, customer, customers, damage, damn, dan, dar, dark, darkness, darrell, date, david, day, days, dear, death, decided, declared, deep, defective, defend, defending, deleted, delivered, delivery, deposits, dept, description, deserve, deserving, designs, desperate, detroit, development, devious, diagnosis, dial, dim, direction, dirty, disabled, dish, disputed, doesn, dog, don, dont, door, dow, dozen, drop, due, ear, earlier, early, earn, edward, egi, elaborate, electric, ells, eme, ended, ends, enemy, engineering, enterprise, entire, entry, epic, equipment, error, establishment, estate, ethical, excellent, exceptions, experience, expert, experts, explained, expose, exposes, exposing, express, extra, eye, eyes, face, facing, factory, facts, factual, fail, fails, fall, false, famous, farms, faulty, favorite, feature, federal, fee, feel, feeling, fight, financial, find, finds, fishing, fits, fix, fla, flat, flipped, floor, fly, folks, followers, fool, for sale, ford, forgot, forum, freebie, freight, front, fry, fuel, fully, future, gain, gal, gas, gave, gee, gen, general, george, girl, girls, gonna, good, gotta, grand, green, ground, group, growing, guys, hamilton, hand, handle, hands, har, harrassing, hasn, head, heads, hearts, held, hell, hey, hidden, hide, hiding, high, higher, hole, home, homes, homework, honest, hosting, hot, hotmail, house, html, huge, huma, human, hurt, ial, ica, idea, identifies, identify, identifying, identity, idiot, idiots, ignore, ill, illegally, images, imagine, ime, important, inbound, incident, include, index, indicating, individuals, influence, info, injury, innocent, install, insults, inter, interest, involved, involves, involving, ion, isaac, isn, issue, issues, item, jealous, jean, jim, jimmy, job, john, johns, joined, joke, joy, junk, kennedy, kick, kicked, kicking, killed, kind, kit, knew, knock, knockoffs, lady, land, large, lawsuits, lead, legit, legitimate, lets, liars, license, lied, light, likes, line, lines, link, links, lis, listed, listen, living, local, lol, long, longer, longi, los, lose, losing, loss, lot, loves, loving, luck, lying, mad, mail, mailing, making, manuals, maps, market, marriage, master, match, matter, max, mea, meet, meeting, mel, meltdown, members, mental, mess, method, michigan, mind, minutes, mods, money, monger, month, moron, mortgage, mouthpiece, move, movie, multiple user names, nail, name calling, named, nasty, nature, needed, net, networks, nice, night, notification, office, officially, officials, ohio, oily, onli, open, operation, opportunity, order, ordered, orders, org, original, owned, owner, owns, pacific, package, page, pages, pal, panic, par, part, passionate, past, patent office, patents, pathetic, pathological, paying, payments, pays, pen, people, perfect, performance, person, personal, personality, personally, phone number, photos, picked, picture, pictures, piece, pil, pile, pin, pissed, planning, plans, plant, play, playground, pleasant, point, policies, policy, poor, pop, popular, pos, positive, post, postal, posted, posting, posts, potential, pour, power, prepaid, prepared, prerequisite, prevent, price, prices, prime, probability, process, product, production, products, professional, profile, profiles, profit, promising, promote, promotes, properties, protect, protected, prove, proved, proven, proves, public, public service, pulled, pulls, pump, pure, push, putting, qualifications, qualified, quality, question, questions, quick, quickly, quit, quote, quotes, ran, rated, raving, read, ready, real, reality, reason, reasons, record, recorded, red, refund, refused, registered, registers, related, relay, release, reliable, relief, remember, removed, rent, rental, replace, replacing, reporting, reputations, research, respect, respond, response, responsible, rest, results, retired, returns, reveals, reward, rock, roll, rolls, roo, rooms, run, sad, safe, safety, sal, sale, sca, scam artist, scammed, scamming, screwed, scumbag, search, sell, selling, sen, sense, serve, service, services, set, shared, sharing, shills, ship, shipment, shipping, sho, shoe, shop, shopping, short, shot, shouldn, show, showed, shows, shut, shut up, signed, simply, sir, site, slamming, small, smarter, smoke, sole, solve, son, song, soo, sorry, sounds, source, sources, spammer, spamming, special, specifically, spend, spends, spent, split, spokesman, staff, stage, star, start, starting, starts, state, stated, stats, status, steal, stealing, steals, step, stephen, sting, stinks, stock, stole, stood, stop, stories, story, street, stupid, style, submit, subs, succeed, successful, suck, sue, sul, sum, summarize, sun, supplier, suppliers, supporter, suppose, surfacing, sweat, system, systems, tactic, take a look, taken, takes, talent, talk, talking, tampering, taxes, ted, tells, terror, terrorist, testing, text, the truth about, thinks, thought, thread, threads, threaten, threatened, threatening, threats, throw, ticket, tie, tied, ties, times, timing, tips, today, told, tomorrow, tonight, tools, top, tor, total, totally, touch, tough, tour, town, track, trade, trail, trailer, trailers, trans, transplant, trolling, trolls, troubles, truck, trusted, tune, twin, types, typing, ultimate, unauthorized, une, unfortunate, unit, upper, ups, upset, urban, url, usa, user, users, usual, utah, vacant, validate, van, vehicle, verifiable, verification, verify, version, vet, view, village, wait, waiting, wanted, ward, wary, wash, watch, watching, water, watson, wayne, week, weeks, weird, wheel, win, wins, wire, wisconsin, wise, woma, won, wonderful, wont, worked, working, worse, worth, worthy, wound, wow, writes, writing, wrong, www, yahoo, year, years, ymi, young, yrs

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •