+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 51

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

    The Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Crhristian for these reasons:

    1) Jehovah Witnesses refer to other none-Jehovah Witness Christians as Christodom. Which implies all other Christians are fake or phony Christians. (This is the most Anti-Christian practice they have)

    2) Jehovah Witnesses pretend to love other people and religions, while exploiting their weeknesses, imperfections and none-Christian activities and customs as a basis to build up their hatered for christian customs and practices like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc., ... in each of their meetings and assemblies.

    3) They preach that humans are ugly, while in the same breath claiming that God created Man in his own image.

    4) Jehovah Witnesses say that God's real name is Jehovah. But the original scriptures say it is YaWe. Jehovah Witnesses argue that Jehovah is the English translation and YaWe is the name in greek. No it isn't. English is Greek, if you don't believe me look in the dictionary and find me a word that isn't Greek or derived from Greek.

    5) Jehovah is a name created by Jews because they were not certain of the correct pronunciation of YaWe.

    6) Jehovah Witnesses are literally against every christian value, they are against Christmas, New Years, Easter, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, etc., ...

    7) Jehovah Witnesses can't destinguish the difference between honoring someone and worshiping someone, so birthdays, mothers day and fathers day are not celebrated. This is one of the sickest most twisted socially destructive and psychologically destrictive behavior they have. Here is the difference between the two:

    Honoring someone: Means to celebrate and honor occomplisments unique to this person or class of people, like mothers and fathers, etc.,... One doesn't mold their life around these people, but instead honoring their work and occomplishements. As to encourage them to continue their persuits and (or) work for which they are being honored. This is healthy because it creates motivation for doing better knowing there are rewards for such hard work.

    Worshipping: Means you are going to mold your life around and committing your life to this person or cause or god. Regardless of what they have occomplished or failed to occomplished.

    8) Jehovah Witnesses are also Anti-American. They openly believe in Classwarfare and class envy. They believe only poor people can enter into Gods Kingdom, Wealthy and successful people can't. Because just like Anti-American Marxist they believe the wealthy aquired their wealth by stealing it from the poor. (A common Carl Marx Communist Manifesto lie that is core to Jehovah Witness beliefs)

    9) Jehovah Witnesses also have nothing but hatred for the American flag and the pledge of alligence.

    10) Jehovah Witnesses are also Anti-American Fascist, they believe you should pay your taxes, but can't vote in any election. So they believe in taxation without representation. This is pure Anti-American Fascism.

    11) Jehovah Witnesses openly believe in and practice honor killings. Jehovah Witnesses are taught and practice the murder of people and especially family members that commit acts of immorality, fornication, adultry, infedility, etc.,... And because of this the FBI records show that murder amongst Jehovah Witnesses are 28 times higher than it is for none Jehovah Witnesses.

    12) Jehovah Witness suicides are 5 to 10 times higher than the national average.

    13) Jehovah Witnesses are a very sick and twisted cult that will destroy your life at every level. They will destroy your love life, your social life, your family life, your career, and your future.

    14) Jehovah Witnesses predicted the end of the world 17 times in the 20th century, and they used these fraudulant claims to steal peoples time, money, careers, love lives, families. And each time the world didn't end, they invented more lies to explain away the previous lies. And they never returned all the things they stole under these pretenses of premeditated fraud.

    15) Jehovah Witnesses are just a pile of lies built on a mountain of lies built on a foundation of lies. They are the biggest lying cult the world has ever seen. And when you call them out on their lies, they just laugh and giggle and don't really care that they are lying.

    16) Jehovah Witnesses are taught to offer up human sacrifices, especially their own family members, to prove their faith to the peagan beliefs. Using blood transfussions as an example, Jehovah Witnesses are expected to deny their own children and eldery relatives in their care blood transfussions, organ transplants and most life saving medical procedures. Even if it means certain death.

    17) Jehovah Witnesses use the biblical story of how Abraham was ordered by god to sacrifice his only son to prove his faith, but of course if you remember the story god changed his mind at the last minute. Jehovah Witnesses are not to change their minds at the last minute, and go ahead with sacrificing their family members to prove their faith.

    18) Jehovah Witnesse's bible is translated by people who are college dropouts that aren't qualified to translate English, much less Greek or Hebrew. So there are litterally hundreds of inconsistant translations throughout the Jehovah Witness bible.

    19) Jehovah Witnesses completely reject King James contribution to the creation of the bible. Which is a fact of history without King James there would be no bible today. The first Bible was published in 1611, in the year 2011 it was the 400th year anniversary of the bible.

    20) Jehovah Witnesses don't believe in the Trinity, but most christian religions do.

    ...
    Last edited by edmund129; 03-24-2012 at 12:00 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

    Another Edmund list in eye-watering bold type, & chock full of crazy.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Another Edmund list in eye-watering bold type, & chock full of crazy.
    My claims are always based on pure facts and experience in the real world, what is yours based on? Drugs in your parents basement?

    ...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post
    My claims are always based on pure facts and experience in the real world, what is yours based on? Drugs in your parents basement?

    ...
    I dont make bold font numbered lists of bizarre claims. I just laugh at yours.

    And, btw, I think the Jehovah's Witnesses are a crazy cult, in that respect I agree with you. I'm mostly amused that one cult worshipper bothers creating a thread attacking another cult.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    I dont make bold font numbered lists of bizarre claims. I just laugh at yours.

    I can't even read his posts they're so badly formatted. And LONG...oh god...TOO long to be interesting in the least.
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

    Hard on the eyes, and so woefully incorrect. English is a language descended from a broad mix of other tongues, with Greek roots just being one part of a much wider heritage.

    Plus, he couldn't even get his claim about God's name right. The original had no written vowel sounds (Hebrew doesn't have them). Did he think that the entire Bible was originally in Greek, perhaps, and not look further into the past? And to think that the first Bible was published in 1611... egads, Gutenberg people, Gutenberg. And before him, all those hand-written Bibles.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,510

    Re: Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

    Had a hottie jehov come to my place and after watching 4 consecutive episodes of Nip Tuck I must admit I tried to bang her.

    Anyone that falls for that crap has to be gullable, that was my reasoning in the "Christian" mindset. (non fans look it up)
    Last edited by Administrator; 03-24-2012 at 07:14 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5

    Re: Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

    LOL. Coincidentally I just finished watching a talk given by someone at the TED conference about the history of the Cyrus Cylinders. Anyone familiar with TED will understand that the speakers are notable experts in their fields. This guy (who was an atheist scholar I'm fairly sure) referred to the god of the bible as "Jehovah" several times throughout the lecture.

    Are you trying to expose a scam or promote your own religion? It's pretty bad when atheist don't even agree with your claims about other peoples' religious beliefs.

    BTW, you might want to try doing some secular research on accuracy of bible translations. You might be in for a rather rude awakening. This post should have it's own scam report. lol
    Last edited by Tybomb; 03-24-2012 at 11:08 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    I dont make bold font numbered lists of bizarre claims. I just laugh at yours.

    And, btw, I think the Jehovah's Witnesses are a crazy cult, in that respect I agree with you. I'm mostly amused that one cult worshipper bothers creating a thread attacking another cult.
    I use dark black bold to help save energy. If you haven't noticed the background of this WEB site is white. The more black there is the less energy is needed to light up your screen.

    There is nothing I do that makes me a cult member. Here is the definition of a cult compared to my beliefs and actions:

    1) Cults invent crimes out of none crimes, like man made global warming, to criminalize, punish and torment innocent people. (I'm against this)

    2) Cults invent the appocholiptic end of the world from junk science to scare the masses into biting the hand that feeds them, and to make irrational decisions designed to destroy their job security, retirement savings, freedoms and libertys. (I'm against this)

    3) Cults use these fears to steal peoples money, time, life, love lives, family lives, careers and futures. (I'm against this too)

    I think it is you that is the real cult member, not me.

    I used to be a Jehovah Witness when I grew up, I know exactly how cults work and how they can brainwash the masses into servatude and take them for everything they have. I can spot a cult, a scam and a fraud from 100 light years away. They will never take advantage of me again, because I base my conclusions on the facts, not from arguements coming from authority.

    when the facts don't agree with the authority, then it is clear that the authority is corrupt and dishonest and should be exposed as such.

    ....
    Last edited by edmund129; 03-25-2012 at 10:53 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post
    I use dark black bold to help save energy. If you haven't noticed the background of this WEB site is white. The more black there is the less energy is needed to light up your screen.

    There is nothing I do that makes me a cult member. Here is the definition of a cult compared to my beliefs and actions:

    1) Cults invent crimes out of none crimes, like man made global warming, to criminalize, punish and torment innocent people. (I'm against this)

    2) Cults invent the appocholiptic end of the world from junk science to scare the masses into biting the hand that feeds them, and to make irrational decisions designed to destroy their job security, retirement savings, freedoms and libertys. (I'm against this)

    3) Cults use these fears to steal peoples money, time, life, love lives, family lives, careers and futures. (I'm against this too)

    I think it is you that is the real cult member, not me.

    I used to be a Jehovah Witness when I grew up, I know exactly how cults work and how they can brainwash the masses into servatude and take them for everything they have. I can spot a cult, a scam and a fraud from 100 light years away. They will never take advantage of me again, because I base my conclusions on the facts, not from arguements coming from authority.

    when the facts don't agree with the authority, then it is clear that the authority is corrupt and dishonest and should be exposed as such.

    ....
    Im not claiming you are part of religious cult, you are an acolyte for the cult of conspiracy - science you dont agree with? Conspiracy!!

    etc.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post
    I use dark black bold to help save energy. If you haven't noticed the background of this WEB site is white. The more black there is the less energy is needed to light up your screen.
    All it does is make people not wish to read your posts.
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Im not claiming you are part of religious cult, you are an acolyte for the cult of conspiracy - science you dont agree with? Conspiracy!!

    etc.

    I've never once used the word conspiracy, just a collision of special enterests coming to gether to make for a perfect storm of bad ideas bad actions and policies from which that perfect storm generates.

    In the case of global warming you have some Climate scientists that would barely be earning a living, but when offered rock star income if they only agree with official government policies based in Anti-American, Anti-Capitalists, Anti-Industrialist, Anti-Fossile fuel conclusions, they will get paid hamsomely regardless of what the real facts say.

    ...
    Last edited by edmund129; 03-25-2012 at 03:01 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    All it does is make people not wish to read your posts.
    You have the exact same arrangement in books, magazines and bill boards, people still read those things just fine.

    ...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post
    I've never once used the word conspiracy, just a collision of special enterests coming to gether to make for a perfect storm of bad ideas bad actions and policies from which that perfect storm generates.

    In the case of global warming you have some Climate scientists that would barely be earning a living, but when offered rock star income if they only agree with official government policies based in Anti-American, Anti-Capitalists, Anti-Industrialist, Anti-Fossile fuel conclusions, they will get paid hamsomely regardless of what the real facts say.

    ...
    LOL! Edmund thinks climate scientists earn rock star income!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post
    You have the exact same arrangement in books, magazines and bill boards, people still read those things just fine.

    ...

    No. Your bolding of your whole post makes the eyes naturally avert. It's overkill.

    I'm a graphic designer. I know what I'm talking about.

    Not to mention the fact that your posts as formatted make my eyes naturally avert.
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,098

    Re: Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

    the Jehova's or Mormons or any other church or cult was created by The Jesuits.
    Skull & Bones was created by the Jesuits just as Bohemian Grove and Scottish Rite , York Rite , Jehova's , Mormons etc etc
    H.W Bush is a Knight of Malta and Preston Bush financed the Nazi's in WW2


    The only way for evil to rule the world is to deceive the masses , if the masses wake up to the truth , that will mean the end , i'm pretty sure.







    Last edited by Paladine; 03-26-2012 at 02:32 AM.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Similar Threads

  1. Jehovah's Witness Scam
    By SCAMS in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 11:12 AM
  2. Jehovah Witness FRAUD for GOD
    By DannyHaszard in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 06:58 AM
  3. Jehovah Witness Challenge
    By TerryP in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 435
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 03:49 PM
  4. Is Jehovah Witness the only true religion???
    By Kansasguy35 in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 02:45 PM
  5. The Criminal Cult of the Christian Coalition Unravels:
    By Phinnly Slash Buster in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 06:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •