+ Reply to Thread

Check Out This Amway Blog

Amway?

Excerpt:

This is how Amway works and scams from my experience, although I was lucky to quit before becoming too engrossed in their pyramid scheme.

1) Amway products are often inferior and overpriced compared to brand name products.
    2) To make any significant income off of Amway, you have to buy yourself and convince your downline suckers to buy at least $400 a month of Amway crap when in reality you only need to buy less than $50 a month in consumer products.
    3) You have to find downline suckers to sign up as an IBO and buy excessive amounts of Amway crap.
    4) You'll find out the hard way that everyone knows what Amway is, as they were once scammed a few years ago.
    5) Selling and lying is very hard work. It is a full time job.
    6) Amway claims you can easily make a 6-figure income, but in reality the average active IBO working full time makes less than $1000 a month.
    7) You have expenses to pay, especially car and gas costs as you have to attend their weekly meetings and quarterly conferences and buy their brainwashing media subscriptions.
    8) 99 percent of all IBOs lose money after their disastrous experience with Amway.
    9) The other 1 percent making money do so after suffering 2 to 5 years of losses, then making about $30k after expenses and putting in 80 hours a week.
    10) The top 1 percent of 1 percent who make over $100k from Amway did so because they got in the pyramid scheme over 20 years ago and are so high up due to fortunate timing. They also get most of their income through selling media subscriptions and profiting from Amway conferences, rather than the Amway products themselves.

Re: Check Out This Amway Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Amway?

Excerpt:

This is how Amway works and scams from my experience, although I was lucky to quit before becoming too engrossed in their pyramid scheme.

1) Amway products are often inferior and overpriced compared to brand name products.
    2) To make any significant income off of Amway, you have to buy yourself and convince your downline suckers to buy at least $400 a month of Amway crap when in reality you only need to buy less than $50 a month in consumer products.
    3) You have to find downline suckers to sign up as an IBO and buy excessive amounts of Amway crap.
    4) You'll find out the hard way that everyone knows what Amway is, as they were once scammed a few years ago.
    5) Selling and lying is very hard work. It is a full time job.
    6) Amway claims you can easily make a 6-figure income, but in reality the average active IBO working full time makes less than $1000 a month.
    7) You have expenses to pay, especially car and gas costs as you have to attend their weekly meetings and quarterly conferences and buy their brainwashing media subscriptions.
    8) 99 percent of all IBOs lose money after their disastrous experience with Amway.
    9) The other 1 percent making money do so after suffering 2 to 5 years of losses, then making about $30k after expenses and putting in 80 hours a week.
    10) The top 1 percent of 1 percent who make over $100k from Amway did so because they got in the pyramid scheme over 20 years ago and are so high up due to fortunate timing. They also get most of their income through selling media subscriptions and profiting from Amway conferences, rather than the Amway products themselves.

HAHAHAHAHA

You are running scared SCUMBAG...

HAHAHAHAHA

Just as I expected...

Loser..

Check Out This Amway Book:

The Kentucky Cabbie's Guide
    To Identifying Amway Distributors

Ever had a total stranger approach you in a book store and start talking to you about E-commerce?

Ever had a total stranger start talking to you about ways to make extra money?

Ever have a total stranger tell you he is looking for people to help him expand his business in your area?

Well if so, you have no doubt been prospected by an Amway/Quixtar distributor!

Yes, that's right America's second oldest legal pyramid scheme is still kicking and still looking for fresh meat to hawk the old Amway brands of Nutrilite vitamins, Artistry makeup and XS calorie free "energy" drinks.

Now with the help of Mike Wagers new book "The Kentucky Cabbie's Guide to Identifying Amway Distributors", you too can help fend off those pesky hawkers of soap, vitamins, motivational cassette tapes and seminars...

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    Check Out This Amway Book:

The Kentucky Cabbie's Guide
    To Identifying Amway Distributors

Ever had a total stranger approach you in a book store and start talking to you about E-commerce?

Ever had a total stranger start talking to you about ways to make extra money?

Ever have a total stranger tell you he is looking for people to help him expand his business in your area?

Well if so, you have no doubt been prospected by an Amway/Quixtar distributor!

Yes, that's right America's second oldest legal pyramid scheme is still kicking and still looking for fresh meat to hawk the old Amway brands of Nutrilite vitamins, Artistry makeup and XS calorie free "energy" drinks.

Now with the help of Mike Wagers new book "The Kentucky Cabbie's Guide to Identifying Amway Distributors", you too can help fend off those pesky hawkers of soap, vitamins, motivational cassette tapes and seminars...

OR, be grateful that someone saw some potential in your dumb ass that no one else did and it may just be the opportunity that makes the difference and allows you to keep your home instead of it being foreclosed on...

But hey.... maybe you likebeing homeless....

Not me...

I like $1000 checks coming in each month predictably for little ongoing effort...and still growing..

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
    OR, be grateful that someone saw some potential in your dumb ass that no one else did and it may just be the opportunity that makes the difference and allows you to keep your home instead of it being foreclosed on...

But hey.... maybe you likebeing homeless....

Not me...

I like $1000 checks coming in each month predictably for little ongoing effort...and still growing..
    Would you be willing to prove your income claim with a net amount?

Redact your personal info of course but could you provide:

Three months checks

Your personal purchase amount each month

Your downline volume

Hours you've spent on Amway - Travel, phone calls, meetings

Expenses - Tickets, rallies, brochures, gas,
    If MLM is such a wonderful business model, why aren't you still doing Amway?

Quote Originally Posted by char View Post
    Would you be willing to prove your income claim with a net amount?

Redact your personal info of course but could you provide:

Three months checks

Your personal purchase amount each month

Your downline volume

Hours you've spent on Amway - Travel, phone calls, meetings

Expenses - Tickets, rallies, brochures, gas,
    So, none of that's 'personal'?! Let's see you go first, OK?!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA

You are running scared SCUMBAG...

HAHAHAHAHA

Just as I expected...

Loser..
    Did you find that prom date yet?
    __________________________________________________ ____
    MLMer admits it is ok to break family bonds and tear at its fabric in order to pursue "success." [Is this what you want from your business?]

CoolGrey: [Son concerned with is parents choice to join Amway] After one last heated argument with my mom, I have been kicked out for "being too negative" and "bringing so much negativity home" (just got home from college)

ChrisDoyle: I have to be honest I'm with your parents on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by kegger430 View Post
    Did you find that prom date yet?
    He does sound like a high schooler.