+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Amway's XS Energy... Best on Market

How can anyone argue this simple fact and say MLM companies dont have competitive products, that you can build an empire off from, at a competitive price and clearly superior in quality?

14+ flavors
    Better tasting without question
    8 calories
    0 Sugar (no crash)
    0 Carbs
    60 x the energy vitamins of a Red Bull
    Caffeine Free options
    Made in America

Under $2 IBO cost..as low as $1.40

But yeah.... all we make is overpriced toilet water cactus juice!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How many Red bull and 5 hour energy drink commercials do you see on tv?

They are scared...we are fastest growing Energy Drink Provider period...

HAHAHAHAHA

Dont forget the 180 day molney back guarantee if you dont like it!! Try that with competitors...

If you never used another Amway Product you could still build a multi million dollar organization on just this product!!!

Re: Amway's XS Energy... Best on Market

Seconds OUT!!! Round ONE!!
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
    If you never used another Amway Product you could still build a multi million dollar organization on just this product!!!
    I think the folks that peddle (or peddled) Limu or Cactus juice in this forum might beg to differ.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    I think the folks that peddle (or peddled) Limu or Cactus juice in this forum might beg to differ.
    Huh?

What does that even mean?

Hmmmm lots of views but no one is commenting (refuting)

I expected the Anti-MLM folks to try to jump all over this...

Kind of tough to dig heels in against these facts I guess....

Cool...

Case closed and it should close about 2 dozen other threads about overpriced, cant build, scamming MLM's...

finally...

I called ''seconds out, round one'' but they're very slow out of their corner, except for the ring clown JasmineR of course, but its hard to take anything (s)he says seriously.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    I called ''seconds out, round one'' but they're very slow out of their corner, except for the ring clown JasmineR of course, but its hard to take anything (s)he says seriously.
    Yeah, I think they will avoid this one likethe plague..

Easy to say stupid things and misdirect until the veil is lifted...then they scurry away like c.o.ckroaches..

I'm sure they'll come back and make a feeble attempt...

Will simply repost the facts until they dry up like withered leaves in the fall..

char is offline Darkness Shines on Pyramids User Rank

How can anyone argue this simple fact and say MLM companies dont have competitive products, that you can build an empire off from, at a competitive price and clearly superior in quality?

14+ flavors
    8 calories
    0 Sugar (no crash)
    0 Carbs
    Caffeine Free options
    Made in America

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

Dont forget the 180 day molney back guarantee if you dont like it!! Try that with competitors...

Amway has some good products BUT here's the part you are not comprehending:

You have your "we's" and "they's" confused.

You say "we" as though you are Amway. NO, you are the user of their product. You are the one "they" Amway has built an empire on consuming their product.

While their price may be competitive for us to buy, if "you" wanted to get a store to put in on a shelf through "you", then with mark-up, it is now overpriced.

Get it? The empire has already been built ON you.
    If MLM is such a wonderful business model, why aren't you still doing Amway?

Ok, you've presented ONE low priced product. That in itself is probably not something you could build an entire network marketing business around, but it certainly seems to be competitively priced, has value, and is marketable. It's certainly a good start.

My theory is that they use products like this for the purpose of showing how inexpensive the product line can be. Does the company generate massive amounts of revenue from these drinks alone....I doubt it.

Also, energy drinks are popular, but people are particular about which ones they like. The most attractive thing about this particular product is the low, competitive price, however, as is true of the MLM industry as a whole, selling inexpensive products just means you'll have to do a lot more volume to generate revenue. It's easier to sell, but you have to sell more. It's a trade-off.

I'd say that this thread is a draw for the MLM/anti-MLM debate. Two steps forward, two steps back.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Just to keep this on subject, I've never tried the energy drink but know someone who has, and I've heard its very good.

Quote Originally Posted by char View Post
    Amway has some good products BUT here's the part you are not comprehending:

You have your "we's" and "they's" confused.

You say "we" as though you are Amway. NO, you are the user of their product. You are the one "they" Amway has built an empire on consuming their product.

While their price may be competitive for us to buy, if "you" wanted to get a store to put in on a shelf through "you", then with mark-up, it is now overpriced.

Get it? The empire has already been built ON you.

Ok, so let me get your argument straight..

It is a great product, but if instead of using MLM we decided to switch to a traditional retail then we would not be MLM?

Is this confusing anyone else?

How about this...

Great Product
    Great Price
    In high demand (unless you are blind to the Energy drink Market)
    Can build a massive business from it (don't believe me...ask RFed Bull how many "other" products they offer?

Or 5 hour energy

Go away!!

Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
    Ok, you've presented ONE low priced product. That in itself is probably not something you could build an entire network marketing business around, but it certainly seems to be competitively priced, has value, and is marketable. It's certainly a good start.

My theory is that they use products like this for the purpose of showing how inexpensive the product line can be. Does the company generate massive amounts of revenue from these drinks alone....I doubt it.

Also, energy drinks are popular, but people are particular about which ones they like. The most attractive thing about this particular product is the low, competitive price, however, as is true of the MLM industry as a whole, selling inexpensive products just means you'll have to do a lot more volume to generate revenue. It's easier to sell, but you have to sell more. It's a trade-off.

I'd say that this thread is a draw for the MLM/anti-MLM debate. Two steps forward, two steps back.

Ok, so now your argument is that there is not ENOUGH of a profit margin..?

Sheesh..first you whine that products are overpriced...then when presented with a product that destroys the competition for quality at a better price...you whine about that...

sheesh...at least pick one camp and stay in it for a little while....

I knew this would have everyone running in circles...

Plus, if you build enough of an empire off of the energy drinks (see Red Bull / 5 hour energy..they seem to think it is ok)

then it lowers the price of the other hundred million products available to you through Amway and you can continue to build massive empire..

I Love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post

Ask Red Bull if they can build a business with one low priced product.

14+ flavors
    8 calories
    0 Sugar (no crash)
    0 Carbs
    Caffeine Free options
    Made in America

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

You do know that Amway doesn't make XS energy drinks?

If it were so great, why isn't it sold anywhere else?

You are a loose cannon speaking without knowing.

XS Drinks

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    You do know that Amway doesn't make XS energy drinks?

If it were so great, why isn't it sold anywhere else?

You are a loose cannon speaking without knowing.

XS Drinks

You are such an idiot...

Amway doesnt make Nutrilite either... Nutrilite does...Amway owns them..

Same with XS...

Only way to get XS is through Amway..cause they bought them and allow them to run under their own name..

Why would it be sold through anyone else...it is an MLM product ??

what a dork...

You are such an idiot...

Amway doesnt make Nutrilite either... Nutrilite does...Amway owns them..

Same with XS...

Only way to get XS is through Amway..cause they bought them and allow them to run under their own name..

Why would it be sold through anyone else...it is an MLM product ??

what a dork...
    Speaking of dork, do you think Amway sells more of this stuff than the energy drinks sold by Coca Cola or Pepsi? If XS really wanted sales instead of rubes, they would try to get their product on Walmart's shelves.