+ Reply to Thread

Green Lantern Sucks

Wow what a piece of human excriment !!

If you have this dvd or its on HBO/On demand/ Netflix.....here's some free advice:

Fast forward 38 minutes and start watching. Kids wont make it to this point on their own trust me, and I never seen a movie that needed more editting than this piece of crap.

Even after the 38 minutyes its really bad....but the special effects are worth watching.

This movie isn't worth $12 dvd!!!!

If its free on your cable or in netflix for $8 a month, watch onl;y the 2nd half.

Trust me. Do yall concur? Ok this trailer only shows the cool parts so don't trust this crap:

Re: Green Lantern Sucks

I think the problem with the movie is that it is 1 hr 52 minutes and the story doesn't hold your attention (or especially kids) for the first 40 minutes.

Then the special effects are decent =, ending isn't too bad.

i'm tryin to remember it......i did watch it even though it was not greatly recommended!? it!? think i'll watch it again if i can find it!? love psychological exploring science fiction!? cant wait for PROMETHEUS!? loved all the TV series stuff like star trek, farscape, THE LEXX!!!!!!!!!!? : :cwm2: :king22:
    Last edited by lexx; 03-26-2012 at 11:02 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I kinda liked the Movie. Yes, some Comics are not for Kids, this is for sure one of them. Then again, My kid likes the Hulk.

My point was that the first 38 minutes were unbearable. You gotta hold people's attentions nowadays, especially if you are trying to get kids.

Also Ryan Renalds is so smug, even when he character is supposed to be....ya just wanna hate the guy, and I used to be a big fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    My point was that the first 38 minutes were unbearable. You gotta hold people's attentions nowadays, especially if you are trying to get kids.

Also Ryan Renalds is so smug, even when he character is supposed to be....ya just wanna hate the guy, and I used to be a big fan.
    this 1 was NOT for you at the TIME!? so it is with us all!? but someone DID get what 1 gets out of a movie despite your OWN BROADCAST disapproval and mine!? i mean what does 1 say when it IS what we expect REALIZE and yet others give a HO-HUM!? reminds me of the MATRIX and the ORACLE!? for you and you alone!? how ELSE would a personal god communicate to the unbeliever!? :chicken: : :rryumy: :elvis:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Well I am a HUGE comic book fan. I waste $60 a month storing the 10,000+ comic books I have and Ryan Douchebag Renalds did the perforance a disservice. It was cheesy and poorly written. Green lantern? More like Bad Green Screen!

I like Ryan in the quirky indy comedies, but he's a douche now and it shows with his performances now.

When i saw this trailer it forced me away from watching this movie, to be honest i don't know how can i spend time and watch this