+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Female Suicide Bomber

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jwKt0vMEEf0

Thought this might stir up some discussion...

Re: Female Suicide Bomber

Don't put her in jail for life?..............I think they should have left the explosives on her when they detonated the suicide, innocent murdering, belt......The story was designed to create sympathy for a fool????????? I don't get the point........Would Waffa get male virgins?.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    Don't put her in jail for life?..............I think they should have left the explosives on her when they detonated the suicide, innocent murdering, belt......The story was designed to create sympathy for a fool????????? I don't get the point........Would Waffa get male virgins?.....lol
    at LEAST she was NOT looking at your AVATAR when she contemplated her DEATH!?that,in itself,could be REDEEMING!?and.......... "THAT'S the POINT"(you missed!?,forever the FOOL!?)hehe!!just askin......
    Last edited by lexx; 08-14-2006 at 11:42 AM.

That is a very sad situation and personally, I think war and combat should belong to men. Her issues were probably legitimate and she handled it in the wrong way. I would not put her in prison. She would go to a mental hospital where she can get some help and once she is happy and stable again then she will be released back to her family but with the male suicide bombers there can be no chances to be taken because the males will do it with absoutely no hestitation.

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Deafdude
    That is a very sad situation and personally, I think war and combat should belong to men. Her issues were probably legitimate and she handled it in the wrong way. I would not put her in prison. She would go to a mental hospital where she can get some help and once she is happy and stable again then she will be released back to her family but with the male suicide bombers there can be no chances to be taken because the males will do it with absoutely no hestitation.
    aww ur rite. i guess its that kind of reasoning Andrea Yates isnt going to jail.

did the report say she was "happy and stable" as far as anyone knew before she decided to blow herself up???

it shows what kind of people these sick "freedom fighters" are, using a 21 yr old girl who feels bad about her life to further their "ideals" in blowing herself and others up. who are these people that see a young girl like this and say "hey, she would be perfect for our cause".
    Last edited by TheWorker; 08-14-2006 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker
    aww ur rite. i guess its that kind of reasoning Andrea Yates isnt going to jail.

did the report say she was "happy and stable" as far as anyone knew before she decided to blow herself up???

it shows what kind of people these sick "freedom fighters" are, using a 21 yr old girl who feels bad about her life to further their "ideals" in blowing herself and others up. who are these people that see a young girl like this and say "hey, she would be perfect for our cause".
    No and I think Andrea Yates does belongs in prison and not in a mental hospital. Andrea is simply pure evil.

That Palestinian girl had a very messed up life and the terrorists should have turned her away because she is a female. There are more positive ways she can help like visiting the Palestinian schoolchildren and helping the poor etc.

She could have been a very good social worker because she understands pain firsthand. I don't think she is going to try and blow herself up ever again. Not after what she went through.
    Last edited by Deafdude; 08-14-2006 at 05:28 PM.

TheWorker Guest

I agree with the Yates thing, the screwed up woman needs to spend her life in jail for what she did to others.

this young palestinian, although she was taken advantage of, should not get off the hook simply because her bomb didnt work or she was caught. the report didnt even say what her target was, as the doctor "assumed" it was him, therefore she is not cooperating??

I agree with the Yates thing, the screwed up woman needs to spend her life in jail for what she did to others.

this young palestinian, although she was taken advantage of, should not get off the hook simply because her bomb didnt work or she was caught. the report didnt even say what her target was, as the doctor "assumed" it was him, therefore she is not cooperating??
    Is that what the Israeli doctor said in the video clip? I find it very highly unlikely and I think they sent her on a mission to a specific target. If the terrorists wanted that doctor dead then all they have to do is get 2 terrorists on a motorcycle then drive to the hospital after he is going to work or getting off work and machine gun him to death. I am not saying I support the terrorists at all. I am just saying there are a whole alots better ways for them to go at it and they should have seen that girl had a unstable mind and turned her away since they want someone who will really go through with the mission. You know what I mean ?
    Last edited by Deafdude; 08-14-2006 at 06:06 PM.

TheWorker Guest

they didnt really report on the target, the doctor himself said he assumed it was him. so who knows about that. all i know is, if she was so innocent and taken advantage of, why isnt she telling them everything she knows and leading them to the men or at least the places where she was "taken advantage of".

if it was that easy to kill people in Israel, then they would just do it. thats why they have to use seemingly innocent girls with legitimate reasons to be in Israel.

Then again who knows. Maybe the "accident" this girl was a "victim" of and set to receive treatment for in Israel was all part of the elaborate plan to establish her credibility and neccessay entrance into Israel. That way it would be "easy" to get her into Israel strapped with bombs in her panties.
    Last edited by TheWorker; 08-14-2006 at 06:21 PM.

they didnt really report on the target, the doctor himself said he assumed it was him. so who knows about that. all i know is, if she was so innocent and taken advantage of, why isnt she telling them everything she knows and leading them to the men or at least teh places where she was "taken advantage of".

if it was that easy to kill people in Israel, then they would just do it. thats why they have to use seemingly innocent girls with legitimate reasons to be in Israel.

Then again who knows. Maybe the "accident" this girl was a "victim" of and set to receive treatment for in Israel was all part of the elaborate plan to establish her credibility and neccessay entrance into Israel. That way it would be "easy" to get her into Israel strapped with bombs in her panties.
    That is crazy. It does really hurt another Palestinian girls and ladies who have a legitimate purpose to go to Israel and will not do anything bad in Israel like for example a Palestinian girl goes to a day school for her classes that may not be available in Occupied Palestine and then come home or the Palestinian lady who has to go shopping for food for her special needs child or a Palestinian lady who has reached old age then needs her Rx medicine re-filled. Fortunately for the ladies of Palestine there are not that too many female suicide bombers and I hope it stays that way for the sake of the Palestinian ladies. The Palestinian men who are terrorists are another matter. I do not have a problem with the innocent Palestinian men who has nothing to do with terrorism and goes to work and home. I think the terrorist organizations really are harming the Palestinians interests more than helping the Palestinian interests but then again, there needs to be protection from the IDF.
    Last edited by Deafdude; 08-14-2006 at 06:21 PM.

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Deafdude
    That is crazy. It does really hurt another Palestinian girls and ladies who have a legitimate purpose to go to Israel and will not do anything bad in Israel like for example a Palestinian girl goes to a day school for her classes that may not be available in Occupied Palestine and then come home or the Palestinian lady who has to go shopping for food for her special needs child or a Palestinian lady who has reached old age then needs her Rx medicine re-filled. Fortunately for the ladies of Palestine there are not that too many female suicide bombers and I hope it stays that way for the sake of the Palestinian ladies. The Palestinian men who are terrorists are another matter. I do not have a problem with the innocent Palestinian men who has nothing to do with terrorism and goes to work and home. I think the terrorist organizations really are harming the Palestinians interests more than helping the Palestinian interests but then again, there needs to be protection from the IDF.

what is crazy??? what i said about planning the girls hospitol visits from day 1?? is it really that crazy??? if anything, I think its smart, and something these people have shown they are capable of doing.

Anyways you are right, these types of things do hurt the palestinians that are decent people just trying to live their lives.

I do take issue with your last comment. There wouldnt be a need for protection from the sometimes over zealous IDF if it wasnt for Palestinian and other terrorist groups doing things like sending 21 yr old girls to blow themselves up. Then again, they say they do that in response to IDF abuses on their people. I tend to believe the side that doesnt send little girls to blow themselves up. Maybe its just me, but there is a little more credibility to people who dont encourage 21 yr old female suicides.

what is crazy??? what i said about planning the girls hospitol visits from day 1?? is it really that crazy??? if anything, I think its smart, and something these people have shown they are capable of doing.

Anyways you are right, these types of things do hurt the palestinians that are decent people just trying to live their lives.

I do take issue with your last comment. There wouldnt be a need for protection from the sometimes over zealous IDF if it wasnt for Palestinian and other terrorist groups doing things like sending 21 yr old girls to blow themselves up. Then again, they say they do that in response to IDF abuses on their people. I tend to believe the side that doesnt send little girls to blow themselves up. Maybe its just me, but there is a little more credibility to people who dont encourage 21 yr old female suicides.
    Well, There are alots of instances where there really were IDF abuses as well as the IDF causing death inside Occupied Palestine even if there was no terrorist organization. There has to be at least some protection from the IDF.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza.
    What about protection for the Israeli people?

Palestine is not occupied. Neither is Lebanon. (At least not by the Israelis) Why do the terrorists, who are neither palestinian or Lebanese wage war on Israel, and why do they do it from countries other than their own?

Cowardly bastards!

It has nothing to do with protecting Palestine or Lebanon and everything to do with expelling or removing Jews from the lands in the Middle East!

Same ole' same ole' and has been for thousands of years.

No sense in crying like a baby when the Jews make a stand!

I, for one, hope that the Israelis can wipe out the Hezbollah (sure as hell the UN can't do it) and at the same time send a clear message to any other wannabe terrorist maniacs (and the countries that harbour them) that no matter what, they will be hunted down and eradicated, expidiciously and without hesitation!

Yes, The Israelis do have their protection and I don't like terrorists either. I do hope that the Israelis can wipe out the terrorists but not the innocent Palestinian civilian population that has nothing to do with terrorism though. I found it kind of strange to see foriegn terrorists going in and out of Iraq and I thought it does not affect their own country. Why they want to go and risk life and limb beats me. I did not appreciate what happened on 9/11/01 and I sure as hell hope we catch all of the terrorists before anything bad happens. I am happy Britian caught the terrorists in time and we have Britian to thank for also I think Australia had their own verison of 9/11 a while back and if not then I really hope Australia does not get hit with terrorism and hopefully terrorism will be stopped before it really becomes a worldwide problem. The key here is prevention and catching the terrorists early if possible.

"Didnt kill anyone"......well, it was not for the lack of trying. She needs to be locked
    up at the very least!
    Whine, whine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza.
    Not even close, but 88 Australians, including seven young men from the local Kingsley Aussie Rules Football Team lost their right to live because a group of radical extremists thought it might help their cause to kill and maim other human beings.

Beats the hell out of me how anyone could think that way, but there ya go!

It also surprises me very much how some people, here can defend such actions!! Really very strange...and sad....for them!

:(
    Now I remember and it was on CNN and yes it is sad when anothers blow themselves up for a lost cause. I am not defending the actions of the suicide bombers there are no excuses for them. There are many another positive options and avenues they can take and suicide bombing is not the answer. I really hope nothing more bad happens in Australia and I am an American and I am with you on that one and I hope our American intelligence service will be able to catch the terrorists if they do anything to Australia. I have halways wanted to visit Australia someday myself too.

Watch the video library to see what Palestinian teenage girls have to say .....

http://www.pmw.org.il