+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Direct Selling thru the Recession

Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
    The specifics of the analogy doesn't matter. It's the idea that someone who needs money does something which costs money in order to get money.

If anything, it should be that people in MLM get REAL jobs, rather than people with real jobs looking to get into MLM.
    Great advice!

Forget MLM/DS or any other 'biz', go out and get a 'real job'!?

rigggght...

:rotz:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Great advice!

Forget MLM/DS or any other 'biz', go out and get a 'real job'!?

rigggght...

:rotz:
    Forgetting MLM is great advice. Any other business... not so great advice. Of course, there is nothing wrong with getting a real job.
    I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Quote Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post
    Forgetting MLM is great advice. Any other business... not so great advice. Of course, there is nothing wrong with getting a real job.
    If you can get one these days, and if its for life like the good old days.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Yes I remember, wasn't that showing 2010 figures from the US?
    It was showing the last 10 years.
    If not please post again so we can see.
    I did link to the post. You know how those links work, right? Oh, wait, sorry, that link went to data, not an MLM press release, so you are new to that.
    Was the professor talking about US sales, worldwide sales and what years, or was he just plain lying like you accused everyone of?
    MLM is a smaller % of the world economy than it is of the US economy.
    I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

That's right, its a quiet revolution spreading round the world. Y'know what they say...''if you can't beat them, join them''.
    So, most IBO's can't earn more than my newspaper boy so you may as well become one?

Quote Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post
    It was showing the last 10 years.I did link to the post. You know how those links work, right? Oh, wait, sorry, that link went to data, not an MLM press release, so you are new to that.MLM is a smaller % of the world economy than it is of the US economy.
    What this one, the one that shows results up to 2010?

So I post articles from this year, 2012, and you come back with an argument that only goes up to 2 years ago. I'm happy with that!
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

What this one, the one that shows results up to 2010?

So I post articles from this year, 2012, and you come back with an argument that only goes up to 2 years ago. I'm happy with that!
    You were the one talking about the recession.

2012 is not the recession. MLM is picking back up, just like the rest of the economy.