+ Reply to Thread

Saw this on Craigslist

http://www.productryout.com/sonyvaio.htm
    someone posted on craigslist, said they did two free offers and got a viao in 10days.....idk
    Last edited by junkie06; 08-14-2006 at 07:36 AM. Reason: spelling error

Re: Saw this on Craigslist

t-erms say you must do 2 offers and then 8 more that are emailed to you. i'll pass.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=13337

BTW, watch out for referral links on craigslist. Scammers try to sneak them in without saying they are referal links to get noobs to sign up. They often use tinyurl links.

yeah i am less trusting of craigslist peopl these days

I want to know more about Craigslist. Please write more.

I think Craigslist is a 100% trusted and popular for all dealer seller and buyer. Know more here about Craigslist
    To attract a customer, you need to craft a perfect ad, how about online ad posting the recent trend that has revolutionized advertisement industry. CLPS is making its presence felt in the craigslist ad posting industry since 2008. The idea was conceived to change the face of advertising and more importantly to open new avenues of reaching out to a customer who are going digital with each passing day. Its going to be 8 years, and we have successfully helped our clients reach out to the people and helped them gain more leads by routing the traffic to their site. We take pride in stating that in our tenure of 8 years we successfully posted ads in many cities and section of craigslist and foresee to continue the same legacy in the coming years.CLPS is a 360-degree marketing firm that helps you with latest strategies and solutions for current advancing technology. In this short tenure, we have served many companies and have worked at par with their expectations. Apart from craigslist ad posting, we also cater to back page, flagging and version number.

Well...Craigslist is scam central. And this behavior seems a little out of place even for the government.

I suspect that what is most likely going to happen is that you'll receive a follow up call or email demanding payment, (because, "we sent you a warning letter") and that payment will not go to any government agency.

So...rule number one, don't give anything to anyone without doing all your homework. Never. Ever.

That said, when you run any business you have to, unfortunately, play by all the rules. The last thing you want is a silly $165 license fee to turn into a collections matter, with fines and such.

Look into it. Plan ahead. But again, be very wary of Craigslist scams.