+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Israelis Caught Red Handed planning 'Arab' Terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeth666
    Begin made the peace agreement with Egypt. so you can talk all about terrorist acts and other made up stories, but the truth is he was a peaceful person, and he proved that.
    btw, where did you get that quote? Im sure it's made up. like all your other quotes and articles.

I tried searching for this quote, and guess what? it appears only in anti-jewish and anti-zionist web sites. my guess is, someone made that quote up and all the other anti-zionists decided it was true and copied it.
    For Educational Purposes Only :)

Golda Meir
    Prime Minister of Israel
    1969 - 1974

"There is no such thing as a Palestinian people... It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn't exist."
    -- Golda Meir, statement to The Sunday Times, 15 June, 1969.

Menachem Begin
    Prime Minister of Israel
    1977 - 1983

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."
    -- Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982.

"The Partition of Palestine is illegal. It will never be recognized .... Jerusalem was and will for ever be our capital. Eretz Israel will be restored to the people of Israel. All of it. And for Ever."
    -- Menachem Begin, the day after the U.N. vote to partition Palestine.

David Ben Gurion
    Prime Minister of Israel
    1949 - 1954,
    1955 - 1963

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."
    -- David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."
    -- David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.

Yizhak Shamir
    Prime Minister of Israel
    1983 - 1984,
    1986 - 1992

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."
    -- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

Ehud Barak
    Prime Minister of Israel
    1999 - 2001

"I would have joined a terrorist organization."
    -- Ehud Barak's response to Gideon Levy, a columnist for the Ha'aretz newspaper, when Barak was asked what he would have done if he had been born a Palestinian

Ariel Sharon
    Prime Minister of Israel
    2001 -

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."
    -- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."
    -- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."
    -- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online

"I don't mind if after the job is done you put me in front of a Nuremberg Trial and then jail me for life. Hang me if you want, as a war criminal. What you don't understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it.
    -- Ariel Sharon, speaking to Amos Oz, editor of Davar, on Dec. 17, 1982

Look, there is good and bad on both sides. You pro-Zionists will not admit that Israel has any badness though.

That is why I keep posting stuff like this.

Phukking Israel's leaders even admit they are [email protected]
    :(

Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    He was voted into office by a large margin and stayed in office for years. I would say he was supported in what he did and said by most Zionists, so it was not "one" person speaking. It is the whole country.
    So the leader of a country represents the opinion of the majority of the people in that country? Man, are you sure that's a statement you want to make with an American flag as your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by fragout81
    I've got a quote too. One that can be said to more truly encompass a great many people. It's from the Qur'an:

“Take not the Jews and Christians for friends ... slay the idolaters [infidels] wherever ye find them. ...Fight against those who ... believe not in Allah nor the Last Day” (Sura 5:51; 9:5,29).

----

Sura 5:51 O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

Sura 9:5 Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Sura 9:29 Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.
    cherry picker.

[5:51] O you who believe, do not take certain Jews and Christians as allies; these are allies of one another. Those among you who ally themselves with these belong with them. GOD does not guide the transgressors.

[5:52] You will see those who harbor doubt in their hearts hasten to join them, saying, "We fear lest we may be defeated." May GOD bring victory, or a command from Him, that causes them to regret their secret thoughts.

[5:53] The believers will then say, "Are these the same people who swore by GOD solemnly that they were with you?" Their works have been nullified; they are the losers.

[5:54] O you who believe, if you revert from your religion, then GOD will substitute in your place people whom He loves and who love Him. They will be kind with the believers, stern with the disbelievers, and will strive in the cause of GOD without fear of any blame. Such is GOD's blessing; He bestows it upon whomever He wills. GOD is Bounteous, Omniscient.

[5:55] Your real allies are GOD and His messenger, and the believers who observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they bow down.

[5:56] Those who ally themselves with GOD and His messenger, and those who believed, belong in the party of GOD; absolutely, they are the victors.

Which Jews and Christians?

[5:57] O you who believe, do not befriend those among the recipients of previous scripture who mock and ridicule your religion, nor shall you befriend the disbelievers. You shall reverence GOD, if you are really believers.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    9:4] If the idol worshipers sign a peace treaty with you, and do not violate it, nor band together with others against you, you shall fulfill your treaty with them until the expiration date. GOD loves the righteous.

9:5] Once the Sacred Months are past, (and they refuse to make peace) you may kill the idol worshipers when you encounter them, punish them, and resist every move they make. If they repent and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), you shall let them go. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

9:6] If one of the idol worshipers sought safe passage with you, you shall grant him safe passage, so that he can hear the word of GOD, then send him back to his place of security. That is because they are people who do not know.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

9:29] You shall fight back against those who do not believe in GOD, nor in the Last Day, nor do they prohibit what GOD and His messenger have prohibited, nor do they abide by the religion of truth - among those who received the scripture - until they pay the due tax, willingly or unwillingly.

[9:30] The Jews said, "Ezra is the son of GOD," while the Christians said, "Jesus is the son of GOD!" These are blasphemies uttered by their mouths. They thus match the blasphemies of those who have disbelieved in the past. GOD condemns them. They have surely deviated.

9:31] They have set up their religious leaders and scholars as lords, instead of GOD. Others deified the Messiah, son of Mary. They were all commanded to worship only one god. There is no god except He. Be He glorified, high above having any partners.

*9:31 If you consult the "Muslim scholars" about worshiping God alone, and upholding the word of God alone, as taught in this proven scripture, they will advise you against it. If you consult the Pope about the identity of Jesus, he will advise you to uphold a trinity. If you obey the "Muslim scholars" whose advice is contrary to God's teachings, or if you take the Pope's advice instead of God's, you have set up these religious leaders as gods instead of God.

I bet you dont even read the newspaper let alone the Quran.
    Last edited by Rizzal; 08-16-2006 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzal
    cherry picker.

[5:51] O you who believe, do not take certain Jews and Christians as allies; these are allies of one another. Those among you who ally themselves with these belong with them. GOD does not guide the transgressors.

[5:52] You will see those who harbor doubt in their hearts hasten to join them, saying, "We fear lest we may be defeated." May GOD bring victory, or a command from Him, that causes them to regret their secret thoughts.

[5:53] The believers will then say, "Are these the same people who swore by GOD solemnly that they were with you?" Their works have been nullified; they are the losers.

[5:54] O you who believe, if you revert from your religion, then GOD will substitute in your place people whom He loves and who love Him. They will be kind with the believers, stern with the disbelievers, and will strive in the cause of GOD without fear of any blame. Such is GOD's blessing; He bestows it upon whomever He wills. GOD is Bounteous, Omniscient.

[5:55] Your real allies are GOD and His messenger, and the believers who observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they bow down.

[5:56] Those who ally themselves with GOD and His messenger, and those who believed, belong in the party of GOD; absolutely, they are the victors.

Which Jews and Christians?

[5:57] O you who believe, do not befriend those among the recipients of previous scripture who mock and ridicule your religion, nor shall you befriend the disbelievers. You shall reverence GOD, if you are really believers.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    9:4] If the idol worshipers sign a peace treaty with you, and do not violate it, nor band together with others against you, you shall fulfill your treaty with them until the expiration date. GOD loves the righteous.

9:5] Once the Sacred Months are past, (and they refuse to make peace) you may kill the idol worshipers when you encounter them, punish them, and resist every move they make. If they repent and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), you shall let them go. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

9:6] If one of the idol worshipers sought safe passage with you, you shall grant him safe passage, so that he can hear the word of GOD, then send him back to his place of security. That is because they are people who do not know.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

9:29] You shall fight back against those who do not believe in GOD, nor in the Last Day, nor do they prohibit what GOD and His messenger have prohibited, nor do they abide by the religion of truth - among those who received the scripture - until they pay the due tax, willingly or unwillingly.

[9:30] The Jews said, "Ezra is the son of GOD," while the Christians said, "Jesus is the son of GOD!" These are blasphemies uttered by their mouths. They thus match the blasphemies of those who have disbelieved in the past. GOD condemns them. They have surely deviated.

9:31] They have set up their religious leaders and scholars as lords, instead of GOD. Others deified the Messiah, son of Mary. They were all commanded to worship only one god. There is no god except He. Be He glorified, high above having any partners.

*9:31 If you consult the "Muslim scholars" about worshiping God alone, and upholding the word of God alone, as taught in this proven scripture, they will advise you against it. If you consult the Pope about the identity of Jesus, he will advise you to uphold a trinity. If you obey the "Muslim scholars" whose advice is contrary to God's teachings, or if you take the Pope's advice instead of God's, you have set up these religious leaders as gods instead of God.

I bet you dont even read the newspaper let alone the Quran.
    What did you prove, he didn't take the quotes out of context. They still talked about slaying the enemy, and killing the blasphemors. The rest just give people a chance to convert to Muslim or they get killed...

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    He was voted into office by a large margin and stayed in office for years. I would say he was supported in what he did and said by most Zionists, so it was not "one" person speaking. It is the whole country.
    so whatever Bush says is really what you say??? i feel bad for you then.

its clear this quote is troublesome, but I hardly think it really proves anythign. Did he do anything about what he said???? I dont think so

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AnarchicOldGit
    No, Mr Worker. You must read the books before you can say it is just one person who says these things. You don't know, so find out.

Or maybe you just don't want to know my Zionist un-friend. :rolleyes:

i didnt say it was ONE person only, i said one person only does represent an entire people.

stop it with the fvckin zionist name calling. its utterly stupid.

a zionist is ...."relating to or characteristic of a supporter of Zionism"

Zionism is....A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.

or...

Zionism, the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel

Since I dont care about the developmen or expansion or the return of jews to Israel, I am not a zionist.

oh and whoever wrote that post about jews stealing "semitism" for themselves , clearly the dictionary begs to differ.
    Last edited by TheWorker; 08-16-2006 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker
    i didnt say it was ONE person only, i said one person only does represent an entire people.

Zionism is....A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.

or...

Zionism, the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel

Since I dont care about the developmen or expansion or the return of jews to Israel, I am not a zionist.

oh and whoever wrote that post about jews stealing "semitism" for themselves , clearly the dictionary begs to differ.
    "Semite" you fvcking fool. Compare the definitions "anti-Semitism" to "Semite". What do you see? A contradiction perhaps??
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    What did you prove, he didn't take the quotes out of context. They still talked about slaying the enemy, and killing the blasphemors. The rest just give people a chance to convert to Muslim or they get killed...
    of course he did. he took them out of context so it looks as if they were saying "kill em all".I hate liars.do you read arab? if you do you'll find that the quran is poetry(yes, poetry). even a 5 year old could recognize because of its "rhyming".What im trying to say is, dont talk sh*t about something you dont know.

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    "Semite" you fvcking fool. Compare the definitions "anti-Semitism" to "Semite". What do you see? A contradiction perhaps??
    if youre gonna jump in, follow the discussion retard.

Good grief! You could put a hood on those guys and anyone would swear
    they were Islamic "terrorists".

I was being sarcastic cause you called me un-friend. :p

or...

I posted that earlier

Lets hope the Jews do not return to Israel. We don't want the Jewish Religion
    currupted by Zionist Kaballa.

The Jews did not steal it, the ADL (A Zionist Hate Tank) stole it.

A short History of Zionist Occopation of Palestine. or The Terrorists Start Their Camaign.

1917-1948

In 1917, two-thirds of the roughly 600,000 Arab population, were rural and village-based, with local, clannish loyalties and little connection with the towns. What passed for "national" Arab leadership was based in the towns, though there was little national identity. Two or three established, rival families dominated Palestinian politics.

The majority of the Jews arriving in Palestine were well organised, motivated and skilled. In the early 1920s, they set up an underground army, the Haganah, or Defence. A Jewish shadow government was set up, with departments which looked after every aspect of society: education, trades unions, farmers, the "kibbutzim" settlements that spread across Palestine, the law, and political parties.

During World War II, Haganah fighters joined the British Army, acquiring military skills and experience. Not so the Arabs.

In 1946, Irgun Zwei Leumi bombed the British army headquarters at the King David Hotel. At the same time, extremist groups such as the Irgun Zwei Leumi and the Lehi, or Stern Group, began a brutal campaign of assassinations, bombings, kidnappings, intimidations, disruptions and sabotage. Their actions were directed against Briton, Arab and even Jews.

During the World War, the Zionist movement clearly defined its objective as a dominant Jewish state in Palestine. Deep plans were laid.

After 1945, as the facts and consequences of Hitler's death camps became evident, the Jewish underground intensified the terror campaign to oust the British, whom they accused of Arab sympathies. Jewish organisations tried to restart unlimited immigration.

Enormous emotional and political support for the Zionists came from the United States. The enfeebled postwar British Government no longer had the strength or the stomach to control Palestine or try to find a middle way that would suit both Jews and Arabs.

The first Israeli-Arab war

Britain handed the problem to the United Nations. On November 29, 1947, the UN General Assembly voted to partition Palestine into Jewish and Arab sectors.

There was violent and total Arab opposition, but wild Jewish acclaim. Fighting started almost immediately.

Even before the mandate ended, in April and May, Jewish fighters moved to protect, consolidate and widen the territory for the new Jewish state. Often they attacked areas designated for Arabs, and tried to depopulate Arab areas in the planned Jewish sector.

On April 9, Jewish fighters massacred scores of Palestinian villagers, including old people, women and children, in the West Jerusalem village of Deir Yassin, causing widespread panic and greatly augmenting the flight of Palestinians from their homes across the country.

As the Jewish authorities had predicted, Arab armies from Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon tried to invade Palestine as soon as the British forces actually left. But the Arab campaign was a generally badly organised, uncoordinated affair with untrained units who were no match for the Haganah and, later, the Israeli Defence Force.

The Palestinian militias and other Arab irregulars were also easily crushed.

There was one exception: the British-trained and British-officered Arab Legion, under the command of King Abdullah of Jordan. But it was constrained financially and politically by the British-dominated King, who had already colluded with the Jewish leaders on territorial matters and who had ambitions in Palestine.

The Arab Legion, therefore, was restricted to defending territory in and around East Jerusalem and the Old City and on the West Bank of the Jordan, which it did successfully.

The refugees

By the middle of 1949 up to 700,000 of about 900,000 Palestinian Arabs had left the affected region, forced out by a combination of Jewish/Israeli terror tactics, the frightening thrust of war, the contagious panic of local residents, fractious and incompetent Arab leadership, the flight of some richer and therefore influential families and the actual sale of Arab land to the Jews without coercion, often by absentee Arab landlords.

These Palestinians had fled from their homes for ever, though they did not know it at the time. They ended up in the refugee camps of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egyptian-run Gaza and in the Palestinian territory of the West Bank, which was ruled by the Jordanian King Abdullah, as was Arab East Jerusalem.

Those Palestinian refugees and their descendants in the region now number more than three million. Israel has since refused to allow the refugees to return as long as Arab states remain pledged to its destruction, often claiming that there was no room for them anyway.

Peace treaties and agreements with Egypt, Jordan and the Palestinian movement have not altered this.

In 1917, there had been 50,000 or so Jews in Palestine. By 1948, they had become 650,000 Israelis. At the same time, the majority of Palestinian Arabs had left Israel; only 200,000 or so withstood the war and other depradations and remained in Israel.

Israel became a state on May 15, 1948, and was recognised by the United States and the Soviet Union that same day.

...usually when you post somethign like this, you go about documenting your sources to create credibility,..

oh the indignation .. the angst!!

ha ha ha
    ha ha ha

credibility?, document sources ..?

you mean like when powell went to the UN with hand drawings of mobile weapons labs ? .. or .. photos of balsa wood airplanes that would be flown 500 miles over the horizon to Hiafa

ha ha ha
    ha ha ha

or the uranium tubes and the phoney yellow cake purchase forgery

ha ha ha
    ha ha ha

so where are those WMDs btw theworker? so many accusations so many billions for a treasure hunt in the desert based on f/all!!!

ha ha ha

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    credibility?, document sources ..?

you mean like when powell went to the UN with hand drawings of mobile weapons labs ? .. or .. photos of balsa wood airplanes that would be flown 500 miles over the horizon to Hiafa

or the uranium tubes and the phoney yellow cake purchase forgery

so where are those WMDs btw theworker? so many accusations so many billions for a treasure hunt in the desert based on f/all!!!

ha ha ha
    you are g-damn rite about the WMDs its a freakin disgrace. In my opinion, i dont care if the Bush admin was making policy on "wrong" intelligence, if you go to war, you better be damn sure your "intelligence" is correct. its absolutely ridiculous that there are no WMDs found.

while i completely agree with what you said (I am in no way an Iraqi war supporter), you kinda glossed over the point of why i posted that statement.

i said that because the source for this whole thread went balls out to totally not take any credit or back up in any way their website's claims. i was pointing this out because usually these types of claims would be backed up by credible sources. this site does the complete opposite.

im curious, why do you say these things directed towards me?? i never said anything about beleiving or supporting Bush and his Iraqi invasion based on WMD "evidence"....pray tell youre not just lumping into a "neo-con" label simply because of my Israel views...
    Last edited by TheWorker; 08-18-2006 at 04:03 AM.