Closed Thread

Masturbation : and against WIIL GOD

Masturbation : Harmful to your health and against the will of God

This is not the first time we are informing you about the dangers of masturbation and it wonít be the last time either.
    To make it short: God donít like it! Why does God not like it? Because sex is meant for procreation. Period. If you masturbate you spill your valuable seamen and God donít like wasteful behavior! If you are a woman and you masturbate you are a slut and you deserve the cancer masturbation causes.

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

Re: Masturbation : and against WIIL GOD

Quote Originally Posted by TRUECRISTIAN View Post
    Masturbation : Harmful to your health and against the will of God

This is not the first time we are informing you about the dangers of masturbation and it wonít be the last time either.
    To make it short: God donít like it! Why does God not like it? Because sex is meant for procreation. Period. If you masturbate you spill your valuable seamen and God donít like wasteful behavior! If you are a woman and you masturbate you are a slut and you deserve the cancer masturbation causes.

Wait... are you talking about sex or masturbation?

Cause I only masturbate when I'm not having sex...

A slut is a woman who is promiscuous. Masturbating satisfied the need to have sex, so a woman who masturbates would be less promiscuous.

And how does your preacher buggering young boys satisfy God's requirement to save the precious seeds? Are young boys anuses god's holding pots for preacher seeds?
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    Wait... are you talking about sex or masturbation?

Cause I only masturbate when I'm not having sex...

A slut is a woman who is promiscuous. Masturbating satisfied the need to have sex, so a woman who masturbates would be less promiscuous.

And how does your preacher buggering young boys satisfy God's requirement to save the precious seeds? Are young boys anuses god's holding pots for preacher seeds?
    Thanks for the reply. After you finish ing your mother sniff your fingers and smell the other 5 guys in front of you.

If you masturbate you spill your valuable seamen and God donít like wasteful behavior!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7tC3Lo0Gso

Start your education now, as its never too late to learn something of value.
    Buy a dictionary.......Oh, and read it.....
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

Hey, look! It's a thread meant to troll!

Locking thread now.
    :mxmas:

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Jeeze, and it one of my favorite topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Jeeze, and it one of my favorite topics.
    Then reopen it. I just closed it because someone complained.
    :mxmas:

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers