+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    16

    I have had it with work at home jobs

    I have officially retired from searching for work at home jobs.I have been scammed by so many companies,from telemarketing,data entry,phone jobs and even jobs that dont require fees have scammed me.I was supposed to have a phone interview with telereach,and A&B telemarketing but was never called back.I worked as an appointment setter for Eautosource.net for a week and never recieved my check in the mail.I repeatedly called the office,and manager and never got a response back regarding my check.The stupid answer machine would come up.I know that there are some legitimate work at home jobs around but there are so many scams that you cant even trust the real companies for work anymore.I have lots of computer experience,great resume,and still unsuccessful.Its hard to apply for the real companies because they get so many responses that by the time you apply its too late.I am just going to look for fulltime work outside of the home and not look back.I'm guessing that some things in life are just meant to be.Good luck to those that are working from home,because for me its almost impossible to find something legitimate these days.I cant trust any work at home jobs anyways because the company might just shut down in a few years without notice and then your even more screwed in the long run.I think its best to just look for a career,or job outside of the home that is more reliable and trustworthy.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    947

    Re: I have had it with work at home jobs

    This is news?



    Good luck in your search. You'll do fine.

  3. #3

    Re: I have had it with work at home jobs

    :D
    There are many scams out there.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    247

    Re: I have had it with work at home jobs

    Why dont you do the gene pool a favor and kill yourself...
    JESUS JUICE - Newest And Bestest Christ-Centered MLM Business Opportunity. If you really really really love Jesus and money PM me for info.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3

    Re: I have had it with work at home jobs

    I am the president of Auto Source. eautosource.net. We are a completely legitimate company. And I really don't appreciate the slandering of Auto Source. You did not receive a check because you did not do your job. You can sit there and complain about not getting a check, but you did not do your job as it was explained over and over to you. Your job was to be an appointment setter and generate leads. You said you got all of these appointments set and all of these leads, but none of them were correct. You set appointments with people that were not the decision maker, did not get all of the pertinent information, gave the wrong names, gave the wrong dealership names, and you even made appointments with people that HADN'T WORKED AT THE DEALERSHIP IN MONTHS. Not one of the appointments or leads were correct. Do you expect to get a check from any other company when you don't do your job? No, you don't.

    So please quit the slandering. I wish you the best.

    Michael


    Quote Originally Posted by bxpimpxx357
    I have officially retired from searching for work at home jobs.I have been scammed by so many companies,from telemarketing,data entry,phone jobs and even jobs that dont require fees have scammed me.I was supposed to have a phone interview with telereach,and A&B telemarketing but was never called back.I worked as an appointment setter for Eautosource.net for a week and never recieved my check in the mail.I repeatedly called the office,and manager and never got a response back regarding my check.The stupid answer machine would come up.I know that there are some legitimate work at home jobs around but there are so many scams that you cant even trust the real companies for work anymore.I have lots of computer experience,great resume,and still unsuccessful.Its hard to apply for the real companies because they get so many responses that by the time you apply its too late.I am just going to look for fulltime work outside of the home and not look back.I'm guessing that some things in life are just meant to be.Good luck to those that are working from home,because for me its almost impossible to find something legitimate these days.I cant trust any work at home jobs anyways because the company might just shut down in a few years without notice and then your even more screwed in the long run.I think its best to just look for a career,or job outside of the home that is more reliable and trustworthy.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    none of your damn business
    Posts
    927

    Re: I have had it with work at home jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelb
    I am the president of Auto Source. eautosource.net. We are a completely legitimate company. And I really don't appreciate the slandering of Auto Source. You did not receive a check because you did not do your job. You can sit there and complain about not getting a check, but you did not do your job as it was explained over and over to you. Your job was to be an appointment setter and generate leads. You said you got all of these appointments set and all of these leads, but none of them were correct. You set appointments with people that were not the decision maker, did not get all of the pertinent information, gave the wrong names, gave the wrong dealership names, and you even made appointments with people that HADN'T WORKED AT THE DEALERSHIP IN MONTHS. Not one of the appointments or leads were correct. Do you expect to get a check from any other company when you don't do your job? No, you don't.

    So please quit the slandering. I wish you the best.

    Michael

    Eat lava you scamming bastard! Leave the poor guy alone, he's been trying very hard to earn an HONEST living from home. Do you actually feel good about yourself putting people down?? You Goddamn scammin pricks make me sick!! :mad: Can ya blame him for being pissed for not getting paid like he's SUPPOSED too?? You need to rethink your statement bud! He's not slandering, he's upset cause you sorry asses lied to him and therefore he's suffering!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Unlucky36; 08-24-2006 at 03:17 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    191

    Re: I have had it with work at home jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelb
    I am the president of Auto Source. eautosource.net. We are a completely legitimate company. And I really don't appreciate the slandering of Auto Source. You did not receive a check because you did not do your job. You can sit there and complain about not getting a check, but you did not do your job as it was explained over and over to you. Your job was to be an appointment setter and generate leads. You said you got all of these appointments set and all of these leads, but none of them were correct. You set appointments with people that were not the decision maker, did not get all of the pertinent information, gave the wrong names, gave the wrong dealership names, and you even made appointments with people that HADN'T WORKED AT THE DEALERSHIP IN MONTHS. Not one of the appointments or leads were correct. Do you expect to get a check from any other company when you don't do your job? No, you don't.

    So please quit the slandering. I wish you the best.

    Michael
    Slandering? How about this: In my less than humble opinion, your website, and business, are nothing - absolutely nothing. I don't know what your goals and ambitions on the internet are, but you've missed the mark. I went to your site, put in a search for "Car" "Ford" "Mustang" "No Max Price" "Any State". Know what I got as a result? 5 cars. Now, just for grins, let's jump over to www.cars.com and see what we get: How about over 1500 cars, so many it can't display. You, and your business are wannabe's, that's all. You have no dealer network, so you rely on people trying to generate leads on the 'net for you.

    Why not do the internet a favor, and pull down your website. Then, go dig your plaid polyester double knit leisure suit out of the closet, put it on, and go pound the pavement at some fly-by-night used car lot. It "suits" you...

    Oh, and if you're the President of the company, why is it not a single name on the 'Contact Us" page shows a single person with the first name Michael?

    Jerry

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3

    Re: I have had it with work at home jobs

    scamming.... That's a laugh. In no way were we scamming anyone. And in no way is this a scamming company. If the leads were correct, and his supposed leads contained actual real data from the dealers then he would have gotten paid.

    And in no way did i put him down. He didn't do his job. I'm just defending my company, like any owner would.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky36
    Eat lava you scamming bastard! Leave the poor guy alone, he's been trying very hard to earn an HONEST living from home. Do you actually feel good about yourself putting people down?? You Goddamn scammin pricks make me sick!! :mad: Can ya blame him for being pissed for not getting paid like he's SUPPOSED too?? You need to rethink your statement bud! He's not slandering, he's upset cause you sorry asses lied to him and therefore he's suffering!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3

    Re: I have had it with work at home jobs

    Slandering.... Yes. When he posted something negative like he did, that is called slandering. I understand that he is upset, but he didn't do his job as described.

    And yes you are entitled to your own opinion, but that opinion doesn not mean much to me. We are on our way to being a cars.com or an auto trader. Though we are less than a year old we have been very profitable every month.

    And no, we don't depend on others to generate our leads. We tried that for a week and it didn't work. And we don't need it. And yes we do have a rather large dealer network. We are a young company and growing. Every company starts somewhere.

    And before you pass judgement on someone, know your facts. I am not a car salesman and never have been. I have been in the IT industry for 15 years and around the car business my entire life. My father owned several dealerships and now does a great deal of consulting for ford motor company. So yes the dealer network is there.

    And no i don't put my email address up there, because i dont' feel like getting 100s of spams everyday.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNLife
    Slandering? How about this: In my less than humble opinion, your website, and business, are nothing - absolutely nothing. I don't know what your goals and ambitions on the internet are, but you've missed the mark. I went to your site, put in a search for "Car" "Ford" "Mustang" "No Max Price" "Any State". Know what I got as a result? 5 cars. Now, just for grins, let's jump over to www.cars.com and see what we get: How about over 1500 cars, so many it can't display. You, and your business are wannabe's, that's all. You have no dealer network, so you rely on people trying to generate leads on the 'net for you.

    Why not do the internet a favor, and pull down your website. Then, go dig your plaid polyester double knit leisure suit out of the closet, put it on, and go pound the pavement at some fly-by-night used car lot. It "suits" you...

    Oh, and if you're the President of the company, why is it not a single name on the 'Contact Us" page shows a single person with the first name Michael?

    Jerry

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    191

    Re: I have had it with work at home jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelb
    Slandering.... Yes. When he posted something negative like he did, that is called slandering. I understand that he is upset, but he didn't do his job as described.

    And yes you are entitled to your own opinion, but that opinion doesn not mean much to me. We are on our way to being a cars.com or an auto trader. Though we are less than a year old we have been very profitable every month.

    And no, we don't depend on others to generate our leads. We tried that for a week and it didn't work. And we don't need it. And yes we do have a rather large dealer network. We are a young company and growing. Every company starts somewhere.

    And before you pass judgement on someone, know your facts. I am not a car salesman and never have been. I have been in the IT industry for 15 years and around the car business my entire life. My father owned several dealerships and now does a great deal of consulting for ford motor company. So yes the dealer network is there.

    And no i don't put my email address up there, because i dont' feel like getting 100s of spams everyday.
    I didn't say anything about an email address; I said your name. At least pay attention to what's written.

    OK, I've got you beat; I've been in the IT industry since the introduction of the IBM PC; yeah, back when it was dual floppies, and not even a hard drive. That, and a quarter, won't get me a cup of coffee in 7-11, so your 15 years of so-called experience buys you no credibility whatever.

    Too funny. Your father consults for Ford Motor Company, and a search on your site for one of Fords most popular products ever made, the Mustang, yields 5 lousy vehicles? But, you claim the dealer network is there to make you the next Cars.com or AutoTrader.com? Please, wake up from the dream and cut your losses.

    By the way: It's AutoTrader, not auto trader. Your lack of attention to details is just one reason you'll never be more than a wannabe. Sucessful business people ensure that every i is dotted, and t crossed. Pay the original poster for his efforts, and move on to some other line of work, or continue posting to keep this thread alive and ensure Google will pick it up for searches.

    By the way, your site won't work with Mozilla Firefox. Since you've got all this experience in the IT field, you may want to put it to use correcting that...

    Jerry

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2

    Re: I have had it with work at home jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by bxpimpxx357
    I have officially retired from searching for work at home jobs.I have been scammed by so many companies,from telemarketing,data entry,phone jobs and even jobs that dont require fees have scammed me.I was supposed to have a phone interview with telereach,and A&B telemarketing but was never called back.I worked as an appointment setter for Eautosource.net for a week and never recieved my check in the mail.I repeatedly called the office,and manager and never got a response back regarding my check.The stupid answer machine would come up.I know that there are some legitimate work at home jobs around but there are so many scams that you cant even trust the real companies for work anymore.I have lots of computer experience,great resume,and still unsuccessful.Its hard to apply for the real companies because they get so many responses that by the time you apply its too late.I am just going to look for fulltime work outside of the home and not look back.I'm guessing that some things in life are just meant to be.Good luck to those that are working from home,because for me its almost impossible to find something legitimate these days.I cant trust any work at home jobs anyways because the company might just shut down in a few years without notice and then your even more screwed in the long run.I think its best to just look for a career,or job outside of the home that is more reliable and trustworthy.
    Hi,
    I am Nita. After reading what happened to you, I understand how you feel of being let down at whatever work you tried doing it from home. Let me tell you the truth about work from home jobs which I think by now you are already well familiar about. Work at home jobs don't pay well and never will. Reason is because these business owner hate to do all these crap job of calling and finding leads and therefore as a cheaper alternative is to leave it for those desperadors who are very eager to take up the job. The thing is that you will never be in control of the situation because although it is done from home, you are still considered working for other even if you do not get a steady supply of income.

    The problem here lies on the word "Work" itself. So my advice to you is instead of "Work from Home", it will be much better if you do a "Business from home". Because you are your own boss, you are in control of everything in your business.

    Now you ask yourself " How do I run a business from home?". The answer is inside my website http://www.makequickmoneysg.com . Read my website and ask me any question that you want to at my contact page. I will answer your enquiries to the best that I possible could.
    Nita
    I don't want to tell you how my Website make between $180 to $800 for me everyday and the figure is going up by the day.
    If you want to know visit www.makequickmoneysg.com Now!

  12. #12

    Re: I have had it with work at home jobs

    Hi Nita. Most of the "opportunities" on your website are just affiliate links. You aren't supposed to put up links here to websites that are full of affiliate links. Most of the first opportunities you have listed are also to places that most people here consider to be schemes. Sorry!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2

    Re: I have had it with work at home jobs

    Hi Katie,
    Thank you for visiting my site. Yes there are many affiliates links in my site like some of the make money systems in my top 10 opportunities and also those PSP, Ipod games and movies download etc. I am open about it, I don't intend to hide about anything. I made my money thu affiliate marketing and google adsense, same like most other online businesses.
    But if you notice in my site I am especially promoting Ultimate Wealth Package. All because this was where I started and I am especially thankful to Mark Warren for sharing his experience, guidance and important site links in order for me to jumpstart my online business. I know you might be thinking, anyone can do business online thu affiliates marketing but bear in mind not everyone has goodknowledge about internet or understand what internet business is all about and for these group of people to actually make money online is like asking a kitten to hunt down a zebra. Mark Warren ebooks basicly showed me the ways.

    I am very sincere giving advice to bxpimpxx that it is much better to give run your own business online like, what I am doing now rather than to rely on others to make use of us for their own benefit and in the end did not pay for any reason.

    The truth is that it does not bother me if others are sceptical about the opportunities laid out on my site, or even consider them to be schemes. I don't care if anyone decide or not to purchase anything from my site even after reading this because everyday when I check my clickbank account I still see that some sales is done. My main concern is Ultimate Wealth Package did something good for me and thats the bottom line. I am sincerely sharing my experience with everyone. I am not asking or pushing anyone to purchase anything from me, the choice belongs to individuals readers themselve.

    Good Day
    Nita.
    Nita
    I don't want to tell you how my Website make between $180 to $800 for me everyday and the figure is going up by the day.
    If you want to know visit www.makequickmoneysg.com Now!

  14. #14

    Re: I have had it with work at home jobs

    Maybe you need to visit www.workplacelikehome.com they have researched legit jobs available. I got my jobs from there. No money asked except for LiveOps and that was for the BG check.

Similar Threads

  1. WHY there are NO JOBS at Home or WORK at HOME online things!
    By billybill in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-25-2016, 10:23 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 05:35 PM
  3. Best work at home jobs (314)
    By hammad in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 04:53 PM
  4. Work at home jobs/data entry jobs
    By mommakatz3 in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 01:12 AM
  5. work at home jobs.........
    By mama.d3 in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 07:20 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
account, address, advice, alive, appointment, appointments, attention, auto, bastard, beat, bet, better, blame, bud, business, businesses, buys, called, calling, car, care, career, cars, check, claim, clickbank, close, closet, company, company., complain, completely, con, contact, continue, correct, crap, credibility, days, dealership, decision, defending, dig, display, doesn, don, dont, dot, double, dow, ear, earn, eme, entire, entry, experience, explained, father, feel, field, finding, fine, fly, ford, games, gave, good, group, growing, hard, hey, hide, home, ill, ime, important, income, individuals, industry, information, inter, internet, interview, ion, jerry, job, jobs, jump, kit, large, laugh, leads, legit, legitimate, lied, line, lis, listed, living, long, long run, lot, luck, mad, mail, maker, manager, mark, max, mea, men, mind, month, motor, move, movies, net, network, news, night, office, officially, onli, open, opinion, order, original, owned, owner, package, page, pass, people, person, pissed, poor, popular, pos, posted, poster, posting, presiden, president, price, products, pull, putting, question, quit, quote, real, reason, receive, reliable, response, responses, resume, retired, run, scammed, scamming, screwed, search, set, sharing, showed, shows, shut, sincere, site, sorry, source, star, starts, state, stupid, successful, sul, systems, thankful, the truth about, thread, tme, top, ultimate, upset, url, used car, warren, ways, website, week, won, work, work at home, work at home jobs, worked, working, worthy, wrong, www, year, years, young

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •