Closed Thread

Response, cause the thread was closed

Quote Originally Posted by sojustak
    Not everyone singles him out in a special thread to ask the question he should have asked on the thread that inspired the question.

Either you are totally devoid of courtesy as well as logic Or you only wanted to call him out on the floor to make a public display of his answers and set him up for ridicule.

You have demonstrated that the latter is the case. You can shout you are innocent until your fingers fall off your hands and your keyboard is rendered useless but it won't negate the fact that you had more than just a passing curiosity in mind when you decided to start this thread. There was an evil intent in your heart Ronald. Face it, you are no better than dchristie in your intentions. Go pray for forgiveness and dchristie and let the subject drop.

Lady Mod
    What kind of a crazed theory is this? I had evil in my heart? "Yes, Ronald, your question was evil because you created a new thread! You didn't stick to the old thread!"

Obviously, because one was about prostitution. I opened a new thread because I though dchristie would answer: "Yes, I do thing bestiality should be legal", and then I would debate him on that.

If you keep bringing up how "evil" I was for setting "a trap" (asking a question), then the subject can't drop, can it?

And ridiculing dchristie is just plain fun. You can't call me on that. If you were really sincere about being a good person, you wouldn't pick on me for ridiculing him and pick on him, for, oh... say... bashing Jesus, physically threatening people, posting pictures of feces, constantly swearing and writing hate speech.

Glad to help by pointing things out. ;)

Re: Response, cause the thread was closed

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    And ridiculing dchristie is just plain fun. You can't call me on that. If you were really sincere about being a good person, you wouldn't pick on me for ridiculing him and pick on him, for, oh... say... bashing Jesus, physically threatening people, posting pictures of feces, constantly swearing and writing hate speech.

Is that the excuse you give God on Sunday mornings at the altar? Or nightly when you say your prayers?

Jesus doesn't need your defence. Jesus would have turned the other cheek and let the controversy die and if you are any kind of student of the bible at all you already know this.

The unsaved are held to a different accountability than the saved Ronald. Your light is to shine so that other's will see it and know the path to salvation. You are supposed to be a beacon on the hill, not mucking around in the sin pool with the unsaved.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Is that the excuse you give God on Sunday mornings at the altar? Or nightly when you say your prayers?

Jesus doesn't need your defence. Jesus would have turned the other cheek and let the controversy die and if you are any kind of student of the bible at all you already know this.

The unsaved are held to a different accountability than the saved Ronald. Your light is to shine so that other's will see it and know the path to salvation. You are supposed to be a beacon on the hill, not mucking around in the sin pool with the unsaved.

Lady Mod
    Show me where Jesus says don't mock fools and make their deceits apparent.

"The words of the wicked lie in wait for blood,
    but the speech of the upright rescues them."
    Proverbs 12:6

"An evil man is TRAPPED by his sinful talk,
    but a righteous man escapes trouble."
    Proverbs 12:13
    (hehehe!)

Just doing my part.
    Last edited by Ronald; 08-13-2006 at 04:46 PM.

What kind of a crazed theory is this? I had evil in my heart? "Yes, Ronald, your question was evil because you created a new thread! You didn't stick to the old thread!"

Obviously, because one was about prostitution. I opened a new thread because I though dchristie would answer: "Yes, I do thing bestiality should be legal", and then I would debate him on that.

If you keep bringing up how "evil" I was for setting "a trap" (asking a question), then the subject can't drop, can it?

LOL...You know, I have more respect for The Zio-Nazis than I do for evil, little two-faced degenerate Christo-Fascist Rodents like you. At least the Zionists don't try to use the imprimitur of The Christ to peddle and promote their pernicious and murderous agenda. You don't even have enough common basic human sensibility to be outraged at the military assault against your own native country. What does that say? I've seen alot of low like feculent little slithering maggots come and go, but you are really close to the bottom of the septic tank. Your loyalty to Satan is all you really display here. If Jesus were here today, he would ridicule and taunt you the same as he did the scheming and manipulative Pharisee hypocrites and as I do you..
    Last edited by dchristie; 08-13-2006 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    LOL...You know, I have more respect for The Zio-Nazis than I do for evil, little two-faced degenerate Christo-Fascist Rodents like you. At least the Zionists don't try to use the imprimitur of The Christ to peddle and promote their pernicious and murderous agenda. You don't even have enough common basic human sensibility to be outraged at the military assault against your own native country. What does that say? I've seen alot of low like feculent little slithering maggots come and go, but you are really close to the bottom of the septic tank. Your loyalty to Satan is all you really display here. If Jesus were here today, he would ridicule and taunt you the same as I do.
    Actually, Israel wasn't at war with my country. They were at war with Hezbolah. And many of my country men are actually in the Israeli army.

Every day, we learn something new. :)

"A fool shows his annoyance at once,
    but a prudent man overlooks an insult."
    Proverbs 12:16

I'm feeling extra prudent today!

Show me where Jesus says don't mock fools and make their deceits apparent.

"An evil man is TRAPPED by his sinful talk,
    but a righteous man escapes trouble."
    Proverbs 12:13
    (hehehe!)

Just doing my part.
    Show me Ronald where either of these verses supports your behavior. You quoted them, but you aren't exactly following them.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Show me Ronald where either of these verses supports your behavior. You quoted them, but you aren't exactly following them.

Lady Mod
    Actually, if the words of the wicked lie in wait of blood, which is dchristie's and yours, and my words contest them and show their foolishness, which is the words of the righteous, I'm saving people, and Jesus was into that.

Next question! ;)

Actually, if the words of the wicked lie in wait of blood, which is dchristie's and yours, and my words contest them and show their foolishness, which is the words of the righteous, I'm saving people, and Jesus was into that.

Next question! ;)
    I hate to break it to you son but you aren't saving anyone. You aren't capable of that.

But you are looking rather foolish to persist in trying.

Are you feeing just a little "puffed up" today?

Lady Mod

Actually, Israel wasn't at war with my country. They were at war with Hezbolah. And many of my country men are actually in the Israeli army.

Every day, we learn something new. :)
    Shove it hypocrite. The day you can teach me something , Satan will be asking your size for a new overcoat. You're simply a part of the machinery that has served to give Christianity a black eye. The activities of your fellow vermin in the IDF are well know as are the massacres your fellow phony "Christian" gangsters committed against the innocent refugees in Shatila and Sabra under the guidance of The Butcher Of Beirut. You are nothing but a charter member of an evil Satanic cult that is even more pernicious than Zionism as you have stolen the name and likeness of Christ to promote your warped criminal agenda of hypocrisy and murder. You don't even deserve to breath air along with Christians. Your fellow gansters are just murderers and criminals using the name of Jesus to try and obscure your vile activites. That's all. Read your Bible, hypocrite, and see what Jesus had to say about you.

Quote Originally Posted by ronald
    Well..well. Let's take a look and see what some of Ronald's "Christian" and Zionist buddies are up to in the occupied terrtories..shall we. I wonder what Jesus would have to say to Ronald about this. MY guess is Jesus might be rather pissed off that little phonies like Ronald are still busily doing their grotesque and evil work while invoking HIS name and while quoting scripture behind it. One thing you can definitely believe, if there is a HELL, there's a special place there reserved for slimy evil little hypcrites like Ronald.

Last edited by dchristie; 08-13-2006 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Well..well. Let's take a look and see what some of Ronald's "Christian" and Zionist buddies are up to in the occupied terrtories..shall we. I wonder what Jesus would have to say to Ronald about this. MY guess is Jesus might be rather pissed off that little phonies like Ronald are still busily doing their grotesque and evil work while invoking HIS name and while quoting scripture behind it. One thing you can definitely believe, if there is a HELL, there's a special place there reserved for slimy evil little hypcrites like Ronald.

Hey Ronald:

Oh well...

So much for that "Thou Shalt Not Kill" or "Covet Thy Neighbor's Property" stuff eh... Mr "Christian"? Ha..ha..ha...

Forget it. Read the forum rules... Somwhere in there, it HAS to say that open debate is only allowed if you're a liberal.

Reading this thread .... While the Middle East conflict rages on. I have to say both sides the IDF and the Palestinian army have had their share of wrongdoings. I have noticed the Israelis like to go in with their tanks and everything and there is no military stragetry whatsoever to that and the Palestinians have to go and tell the IDF to get out of their neighborhoods. The IDF does not respect that and it would be a different story if they were doing SWAT type of breaking down the door of a specific houses a terrorist while NOT harming the entire innocent Palestinian civilian population.

It is really not right to subject the whole Palestinian neighborhood to this intense barrage as was seen when the IDF fired upon innocent Lebanese civilians running away from the IDF and they want nothing to do with the IDF so why is the IDF opening fire on the Lebanese civilians? It would be alots safer for the IDF to go by land and walk , advance to the terrorists than to rain airstrikes and machine guns on the IDF's helicopters harming scores of innocent Lebanese civilians. I have seen IDF jeeps tease the Palestinian neighborhood and the Palestinians throw rocks at the jeep then through the jeep hole, IDF shoots their M-16 what is this ????

I certainly do not agree with the idea and the notion of suicide bombings by the Palestinian army either ..... there are better ways to do things such as having border protection , doing the right things to protect the Palestinians from harm by the IDF.

As to the Biblical reference about Jesus Christ saying to turn the another cheek has been twisted so badly. I will set the record straight with a good dose of commonsense.

If somebody is going to strike you and you know you will not lose your life then ok let him strike you but...... if he means to strike you then murder you then you fight back in self defense. That is commonsense and that is something the church today does not want you to read the Bible with a rational commonsense mind and they want to control you, your mind. I always read what the KJV Holy Bible says for myself and I actually check out what the pastor is saying and look for another Biblical references because I want to be sure I miss nothing also I read the Bible then fit it with real life commonsense. Jesus Christ was perfect and he could die for us but we are not perfect so there has to be commonsense combined with the reality and then read the KJV Holy Bible with commonsense. Compare the Biblical situation with the real life situation. It would not make sense if somebody broke into my home and took advantage of me knowing very full well that I am Deaf and I allow the theif to strike my face and I take the advice of the pastor's word over what Jesus Christ's words really meant with commonsense and have the theif murder me. I would fight back and if necessary it would be very unfortunate to kill the theif but it will be a result of the theif's dangerous action, the law of cause and effect. Of course, I would not want nor wish to kill anybody but if I do the only way it would be done is in self defense or in a wartime situation. Please read the KJV Holy Bible then compare it with real life situation and what the natural human reaction would be to that event then see how the church twists its own words to control people. You have to really read the KJV Holy Bible for yourself, not for a pastor or a man or anybody else but between yourself and what The Word of God really is saying.

Both sides need to respect each other's neighborhood boundaries then there would not be so much conflict.
    Last edited by Deafdude; 08-13-2006 at 10:39 PM.