+ Reply to Thread

New Age Relationship to the Anti-Christ

the rothschilds family (bankers) have enough money to feed the whole world population every single day for the rest of each person's life. so when people blame God for all the world's problems, they need to look at the evil people and only inside themselves, not God. because God loved His people so much, He gave them free will, whether to worship Him or not. We are not punished by God, but by our sins (karma and disconnection to god and love) I prefer to sign a pledge arresting the Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Bilderbergs, The Queen & so forth...................Kony 2012 its all about the interest of the corrupt elite and not the poor and needy..the troops arent being sent there for Kony, theyre being sent there for the African resources.

the angels in the bible do indeed have free will.

They can choose to side with Satan or not.

I personally think it is the free will that allows men the option to choose evil things.

On the other hand free will allows men to choose good things.

Without free will there could be no love.

Love HAS to be voluntary.

If love is forced and not a voluntary option then it could never exist.

I think God made his creatures with free will to allow for the possibility of love.

Its a choice that every creature gets to make.

What Jesus Christ said in the bible leads towards a "New Age" where everybody will love each other.

The requirement to live in that "New Age" depends entirely on the choices people freely make while living in this present age.

The lives we are presently living provide the testimony by which we will be judged.

Jesus Christ will be that judge.

Living our lives according to what the very prevalent "New Agers" would have us believe at the exclusion of Jesus Christ is not going to work.

All those other "New Age" theories that people enjoy inventing, very skillfully distract them from what Jesus Christ said.

They make people think that Jesus Christ has nothing to do with it.

The spirit of the Anti-Christ seems to be having spectacular success.

The Bible says: "The whole world is UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE EVIL ONE."

Jesus Christ said, "The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil"

The World System is Opposed to God and Jesus
    Last edited by Paladine; 03-13-2012 at 09:03 PM.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.