+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Re: The Truth behind all MLM companies and Monavie

Quote Originally Posted by nomass View Post
    :
    What was incorrect in my post that quoted the regulation that you are either unaware of or blatantly disregard.

Welcome to scam.com.

If you are interested in my scam please PM me. : :2gunsfiring_v1:
    ing1:ing1:ing1::crazy1:Sure, nomass VI, suuure.rofl

KLH
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

free advise:be balanced!!!
    MLM-scam, for sure, never met anybody making real $. eat and drink all nutritions!!! Open your real business or find a job!!! .

Quote Originally Posted by amillia View Post
    MLM-scam, for sure, never met anybody making real $. eat and drink all nutritions!!! Open your real business or find a job!!! .

And what is a real business? Please tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by amillia View Post
    Damn bunch of greedy MLM'ers. Always thinking about themselves. Now they are scamming the hungry!

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....plate=printart

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    And what is a real business? Please tell us.
    I was kinda curious about that too!

Hit and run post though?

KLH
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by nomass View Post
    :
    What was incorrect in my post that quoted the regulation that you are either unaware of or blatantly disregard.

Welcome to scam.com.

If you are interested in my scam please PM me. : :2gunsfiring_v1:
    BTW Kerry I've been a member of Scam.com since before it changed owners and I don't need your welcome either. That was a joke referring to your recruiting attempts. :

Let's look in detail why Monavie is a Scam whos business practices are unethical at best and boarder on criminal:

First and foremost, too many crooks are involved with Monavie at its highest levels, along with the clinical study that was done on the juice.

FDA site on Dynamic Essentials a company Dallin Larsen, owner of Monavie, was a V.P. for, before it was shutdown by the FDA for making false claims for treating various diseases like cancer, arthritis and ADD using Royal Tongan Limu Juice. A lot of juice companies go down the same way. You would think Dallin would of cleaned up false claims being made by Monavie Reps.
    www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2003/NEW00976.html

Audio Links with Dallin Larsen raving about the health benefits of Royal Tongan Limu, before the FDA shut them down for deceptive tactics like these training calls.
    web.archive.org/web/20020205072337/dynamicessentials.com/msMembersPresent.html

January 28, 2002 distributor training conference call featuring Dallin Larsen follows:

web.archive.org/web/20020205212919/63.167.229.232/deistream/conf020128.wma

- he uses a lot of deceptive comments on this call, much like he does with Monavie.

Dr. Alexander G. Schauss who did the 12 person clinical study on MonaVie juice is a fraud according to The National Council Against Health Fraud. Dr. Schauss office was raided by the FDA and seized illegally imported drugs, unapproved medical devices and other items at the clinic. How bogus is the Monavie clinical study now?
    http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2...86-9205625_ITM
    http://www.lysator.liu.se/skeptical/...ic/GS05-05.TXT

FTC on Split Pyramids ( Binary Comp Plans) same comp plan MonaVie uses. Many MLM companies shut down for using the Binary comp plans!!!
    http://www.ftc.gov/os/comments/busin...2418-12585.pdf .

FDA Warning issued to MonaVie and sales reps for making unethical medical claims. FDA is not done with MonaVie yet, after a cyber warning, they keep MonaVie on the Radar. With all these reps making medical claims and giving their name, phone number and website out, the FDA has a way to hit Monavie hard.
    www.fda.gov/cder/warn/cyber/2007/UTVokes.pdf

For a privately held company, they sure do have a lot of complaints on the Better Business Bureau website!
    utah.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=139&bbb=1166&firm=21000953

Lawsuit filed by Quixstar (Amway) against Monavie for making unethical medical claims in order to build their business back in March of 08. Quixstars intent for the suit is to help protect the MLM industry from MonaVies deceptive tactics to build a business. Many examples was provided with Doctors making speeches of falsely claiming MonaVie cures cancer. The docket link does cost 8 cents per page to review the court case.
    dockets.justia.com/docket/court-utdce/case_no-2:2008cv00209/case_id-65339/

Finally, Monavie is a sinking ship. Across all of its markets, Monavie distributors are dropping out of the program at an alarmingly fast rate. This dramatic collapse of Monavie started 6-8 months ago and has accelerated over the past few months. What does this all mean? For one, anyone would be foolish to get involved with this company.

Oil

Quote Originally Posted by marvin blows View Post
    Thanks for the prayers, I just hope God does not think less of me because of the messenger.
    Take your religion rhetoric and stuff it.

Answer the question.:judges:
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by 5pointstar View Post
    You need to check your facts, you are so wrong. It is scientifically impossible to duplicate MonaVie from your grocery store. I've helped lots of people make more money then ever imagined. Most Traditional businesses fail within the first 12 months with losses well into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Is it that you were foolish enough to fill up your garage with the washing machine balls that you never had to use detergent again? When something as good as MonaVie comes around there will be detracters like you. I gave my friend a blueberry from the grocery store, his blood pressure stayed the same, his diabetes stayed the same, I gave him 2 oz of MonaVie a day for two weeks and his BP and sugar went down, there's more, but why try to convince a fool? Tell me do you believe in cars, planes, telephones, or any modern convenience? Do you work at Walmart, Burger King, or Ebay? Did you go to College to get a nice job, to have someone tell you what to do? Do you like to boss people around? Networkers like to help people, even if they do not succeed they become better people. Not like the corporate back stabbers. Everyone I've sponsored are still my friends. CAUTION NETWORKERS STAY AWAY FROM FOOLISH PEOPLE. THESE ARE THE ONE WE ARE TRYING TO RID OUR LIVES OF!
    If MonaVie is so great, then why does their income disclosure statement say otherwise? http://media.monavie.com/PDF/onthemo...009_Global.pdf

Here is a quote from it> From July 4, 2008 to June 26, 2009, the average annualized income for all Distributors during this period was $2,918.22. From July 2008 to June 2009, approximately 87% of individuals who executed a MonaVie Distributor Application and Agreement, and made at least one purchase in the last 12 months, are considered wholesale customers.

Plus, those who make this money are usually are on a 2 case auto ship that costs $230.00 / month X 12 = $2,760.00 / year. Let's see: $2,918.22 - $2,760.00 = $158.22! WOW! Also, less than 1% make a living in it! If we look at MLM as a whole, roughly about 3%-4% make a living. I think that sums it up!

Let's forget about blueberries for a while and take a trip to Costco for example: They recently had their bottle of 90% Acai juice on sale for about $12.00 / bottle for a month's supply! How about the cooler which stocks great Acai / Blueberry combo drinks for less than $10.00! The list goes on...
    Last edited by scubapro48; 02-15-2010 at 04:23 AM. Reason: more content added
    Those who would like to know what I do full time, email me direct for a link> [email protected] I am not here to advertise my business. Tom

Quote Originally Posted by scubapro48 View Post
    If MonaVie is so great, then why does their income disclosure statement say otherwise?
    Plus, those who make this money are usually are on a 2 case auto ship that costs $230.00 / month X 12 = $2,760.00 / year. Let's see: $2,918.22 - $2,760.00 = $158.22! WOW! Also, less than 1% make a living in it! If we look at MLM as a whole, roughly about 3%-4% make a living. I think that sums it up!
    Your assuming the distributor does not distribute their product whats so ever, which is contradictory to the whole point of the distribution model.

An extra couple of thousand a year would be vastly appreciated by most, if not all, American households. Are you also assuming that everyone involved in Monavie depends on Monavie to provide them with a fulltime income?

Quote Originally Posted by IGY View Post
    Your assuming the distributor does not distribute their product whats so ever, which is contradictory to the whole point of the distribution model.

An extra couple of thousand a year would be vastly appreciated by most, if not all, American households. Are you also assuming that everyone involved in Monavie depends on Monavie to provide them with a fulltime income?
    Then, go for it if you like to make peanuts! I NEVER ASSUME, just state facts my friend! Their income disclosure statement says it for me! Obviously people are not making a full time income when less than 1% make a living or better! They are simply spending a lot of money each month to drink juice! 87% to be exact since they can't sell it! Now, as far as JUICES go, read what I posted in another forum and if you don't get this, I give up!!!

I think it is time to realize that NONE of these JUICES / ENERGY DRINKS are the total answer to your preventative health or curealls! No matter what JUICES / ENERGY you drink, you will NEVER get all the nutrients your body needs for a complete health regimen! You will always have to add more vitamins, minerals, etc... to complete this picture! So, the real question is, how much money do you want to spend each month to accomplish this?

If you want very inexpensive juices to drink, just go down to your local Costco, Sam's Club, and most grocery stores & buy it for less than $20.00 for a month's supply! Recently I was in Costco & they had the 90% Acai juice for less than $13.00 for a month's supply! Check the coolers too for great combo juices for less than $10.00! All this juice craze started way back in the 1980's with Aloe Juice! Then Tahitian Noni jumped on the bandwagon, followed by MonaVie & Xango since Noni made millions off of it! Now, we have so many juice products riding on their coattails, it is unreal!

What people should really be looking at is a Liquid Full Health Regimen that also has a high ORAC score like GBG's 10-in-one product or Eniva's Vibe. I personally buy my juices at Costco & Meijer's which I prefer to drink over any pop (some call it soda)! If I were to go the route of what these juice companies promote & still want a full health regimen, I would be spending over $300 / month by the time I add all the other products to accomplish this task! Not only that, but GBG's 10-in-one is ONLY $30.00 & Vibe is ONLY $50.00 & both are a month's supply! I don't have to buy a case and spend over $130.00 for just a juice!

I truly think people need to do more research rather than simply listen to hyped up promoters. People really need to focus on a base for their health & the best starting point is a full liquid health regimen since the liquid form is much more assimilated into your body! No matter who you choose or the product you decide on, just head in this direction, pick out the one that works the best for you and you are on the road to good health! You also will need to look at other products to help such as Omega oils, PH products, etc... to keep your body at it's peek!

The best part is if we do take charge of our own health, the less chance we will have to deal with health issues or rely on drugs that basically treat the symptoms and not the cause of the problem with many side effects! Also, I have found that store bought products (vitamins) do NOT work! Most are synthetic and do not dissolve in your system, hence have little value if any! One question I ask people who buy store pill vitamins is do you feel any differently when you run out of them! Their answer is always the same: NO! They simply assume that by taking them that they must be helping them! The answer is obvious here! Just do your research and test products to see what best fits your needs!
    Last edited by No_Moron_Here; 02-27-2010 at 01:20 PM. Reason: remove adware
    Those who would like to know what I do full time, email me direct for a link> [email protected] I am not here to advertise my business. Tom

What a waste of space and my 5mins of time reading two adults argue over nonsense for countless threads...:1crysad:

I am going to take Monavie to court

for running an illegal pyramid scheme. my boss even admitted that he was running one but "a good one". Man I am stupid for not bringing a recorder in. Mabe I should get my job back and record the meetings the cult meetings. Where they force you to take notes and laugh and embrace this great oppertunity. I bought into the scheme for $150 the minimum autoship. Two bottles of monavie that should have cost $80. My boss told me about the cars, the money, and use high pressure sales methods to get me involved with an illegal pyramid scheme I thought I was better then that, but I did my homework and I found out that you could make a ton of money. I DID NOT SIGN UP TO BE A SLEEZY GREESEBALL AND HASTLE PEOPLE IN PUBLIC AND TRY TO CREESE my people on my LIST to sign up. the last thing I would do would be sell my poor old grandma who loves me some overprice juice that claims to cure cancer. they can all rot in hell. Two questions what is the name of the school monavie allegedly built? how do you know they didnt pay some brazilians to be in the video? also has anyone accually been given a car yet? this scheme could be over before anyone gets a car. My boss compleatly lied to me and told me about all the oppertunitys that will come after years upon years of being a scamming piece of SCUM with no friends outside of the scheme. HE TOLD ME ABSOULTELY NOTHING ABOUT THE JOB AND WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME RICH. you need to develop a scam team first, this is not a get rich quick scheme this is a terrible commission job.
    Last edited by GhostRider781; 03-01-2010 at 02:52 PM.

Re: I am going to take Monavie to court

Two questions what is the name of the school monavie allegedly built? how do you know they didnt pay some brazilians to be in the video? also has anyone actually been given a car yet? these people make me sick. they are the dirt of the world. snake oil salesmen of the 21st century.

Re: Why Monavie is a SCAM

are you saying that Monavie paid the FDA to raid Dr. Alexander G. Schauss and plant drugs on his property? Man Monavie is scum I wonder how they sleep at night. Living large off of hard working people's money they will all rot in hell.

Re: I am going to take Monavie to court

Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider781 View Post
    Two questions what is the name of the school monavie allegedly built? how do you know they didnt pay some brazilians to be in the video? also has anyone actually been given a car yet?
    Yes, they have given out many cars. No MLM company is going to get as far as MV without having a proportionate amount of distributor success.

Your believe that the M.O.R.E. project is a complete farce? Your evidence being?