Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full Time Job

Full Time Job

What do you do for a living?
    FYL's response to ACNs revenue their 5th year in business:

Originally Posted by freeyourlife
    ACN did in the 100's of millions.

Re: Full Time Job

Graduate student, working at the local IRS office.

I'm a full-time stay-at-home mom and do network marketing as a way to pay my bills. :)
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Quote Originally Posted by April47
    I'm a full-time stay-at-home mom and do network marketing as a way to pay my bills. :)

yay another mlm recruiting thread.
    JESUS JUICE - Newest And Bestest Christ-Centered MLM Business Opportunity. If you really really really love Jesus and money PM me for info.

Ren,

Relax kiddo. I am starting conversation...I know it's not the typical crying you like to participate in. Have a great one!

Quote Originally Posted by renloyx
    yay another mlm recruiting thread.
    would you rather me lie about what I do? would that FINALLY make you happy?

haha
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

I make $150,000 a year on Scam.com reading and writing threads. Not a bad way to make a 6 figure salary. HAHAHA :D

Quote Originally Posted by April47
    would you rather me lie about what I do? would that FINALLY make you happy?

haha
    This is the scam.com forum not the look-at-me-i-dont-work-because-i-sell-magic-vitamin-water-to-suckers-join-me-and-make-millions-without -working forum. I dont think mlm recruiting should be allowed here.
    JESUS JUICE - Newest And Bestest Christ-Centered MLM Business Opportunity. If you really really really love Jesus and money PM me for info.

LOL. This kid!

Have a Great Day! You deserve it!

Quote Originally Posted by renloyx
    This is the scam.com forum not the look-at-me-i-dont-work-because-i-sell-magic-vitamin-water-to-suckers-join-me-and-make-millions-without -working forum. I dont think mlm recruiting should be allowed here.
    How about answering questions honestly? Should that be allowed?

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

It's top secret and if you found out I would have to kill you. Have a great day

Relax April...most of these people are just whining because they see success in MLM as an impossibility and thus get their panties in a bunch when someone contradicts that and is successful in the industry.

Congrats on all your sucesses...

Ahh yes, I'm self-employed by the way :)

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    Relax April...most of these people are just whining because they see success in MLM as an impossibility and thus get their panties in a bunch when someone contradicts that and is successful in the industry.

Congrats on all your sucesses...

Ahh yes, I'm self-employed by the way :)
    There ARE those of us, however, who consider it to be an IMPROBABILITY rather than an impossibility. Hey, someone wins the lottery every day, don't they? Also depends upon your definition of "success", doesn't it?

April, whom I think is terrific, has a very, very realistic view of what she wants to accomplish and what she needs to do to get there. In other words, her income goals are realistic and small. She is in the minority, and that is because way too many people in this industry continue to "sell the dream", which is more fantasy than reality. Go to any ACN presentation for clear evidence of this.

I believe April will make a few extra hundred bucks per month for her efforts, and that's great, as I know it really helps her and her child. If she likes doing the work and continues to do it into the future, she can continue to make that kind of coin (as long as the company remains viable). If she tires of the work and stops it, the money will stop within several months time.

Will she ever get rich or develop an income that will allow her to "retire" without ever having to work again? My bet on that is, unfortunately, no. And they may be fine with her. It's a personal call.

Again, all just my opinions. In the case of April, I sincerely hope I am totally wrong.

I have been in marketing for many years.

I owned 2 mlm's in the 90's and am starting another as we speak.

Have a great day everyone!

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by cruisinman
    I owned 2 mlm's in the 90's and am starting another as we speak.
    What exactly do you mean by "owned 2 mlm's in the 90's"? Please explain, and tell us which ones.

In 1996 - I had an mlm called United Sales Associates - primarily a telcom mlm. Then Telecom Act of 1996 made the margins smaller and not worth while.

In 1997 - I had Online Travel Biz which had several thousand reps booking travel. Then 9/11 happened and we sold it.

Both were product based and not recruiting based.

New one is going to be exciting.