+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

World Trade Towers

I am new to the forum, I just watched a You Tube video on 911 and i was shocked, can someone tell me more infromation? Like what really happened? What are your beliefs on the Twin Towers and Why? confused.

Re: World Trade Towers

There's a lot of YouTube videos claiming a lot of things, including the location of Elvis and that both you and I really are aliens... that doesn't necessarily make it so.

What exactly did this video tell you?

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

There are over 20 conspiracy memes....which are you referring to?
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
    There's a lot of YouTube videos claiming a lot of things, including the location of Elvis and that both you and I really are aliens... that doesn't necessarily make it so.

What exactly did this video tell you?
    9/11 Mysteries
    It basically said it was an inside job from the government, that it was explosives that collapsed the WTC.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    There are over 20 conspiracy memes....which are you referring to?
    I was referring to the Twin Towers falling and what is your side of this subject?

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

There is no proof of explosives in the WTC. Trained dogs were used in the recovery to find not only people but, the remains of explosives. No post-explosive material was detected in the debris.

Much has been made about thermite/thermate/nano-thermate but it has all been soundly debunked.
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

There is no proof of explosives in the WTC. Trained dogs were used in the recovery to find not only people but, the remains of explosives. No post-explosive material was detected in the debris.

Much has been made about thermite/thermate/nano-thermate but it has all been soundly debunked.

So everyting they stated was a lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson01 View Post
    Put simply...

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson01 View Post
    No, not really a lie but rather a leap of faith based on misunderstanding, misinformation or dishonesty.

There are plenty of fact-based debunking sites for this information. Rather than taking the entire claim at face value, take one specific claim they use to support their overall claim and research that one claim....one by one, you see they hold no water.

There is proof you are a government bot. There's no chance that fake planes brought down the towers, sorry.:cwm14:

Much has been made about fake planes being real, but it's all been debunked, thanks, to bots like you.ing1:

Thanks this really helped.. any other sites i might find debunking...

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    There is proof you are a government bot. There's no chance that fake planes brought down the towers, sorry.:cwm14:

Much has been made about fake planes being real, but it's all been debunked, thanks, to bots like you.ing1:

So does that mean there is proof or NO? Do you believe or not believe?

There's no chance that fake planes brought down the towers, sorry.:cwm14:
    That's actually the first time ever you have written something that makes sense.

I agree.
    Fake planes didn't bring down the towers. Real planes did.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
    That's actually the first time ever you have written something that makes sense.

I agree.
    Fake planes didn't bring down the towers. Real planes did.
    It's just too bad that you can't prove any real planes impacted either tower. You've accepted a lie, but certainly no proof of planes has ever surfaced by anyone besides, 'we all saw it on TV', so it must be true. That's the most idiotic reasoning ever. As if everything on TV is real. TV is fiction based and that is what happened on 911 when they aired the worst cgi in history.

It's just too bad that you can't prove any real planes impacted either tower. You've accepted a lie, but certainly no proof of planes has ever surfaced by anyone besides, 'we all saw it on TV', so it must be true. That's the most idiotic reasoning ever. As if everything on TV is real. TV is fiction based and that is what happened on 911 when they aired the worst cgi in history.
    LOL, big words from a guy who haven't been able to prove any of his crackpot theories...

I heard it's orb season now. Caught any so far?