+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

israel is a terrorist regime

what do you think that israel might attack the USA one day? I think so, that is why they got the BUSH REGIME by the tail. Looks like HEZBOLLAH is going to win, the IDIOTS ISRAEL asked for the war and blamming on Hezboolah, I HOPE YOU WIN HEZBOLLAH, Kill them BASTARDS before ISRAEL attacks all AMERICANs. POWER TO HEZBOLLAH< I HATE WAR but POWER TO YOU HEZBOLLAH. DOWN WITH ISRAEL GOV

Re: israel is a terrorist regime

you can tell that i am my blood is boiling that bloody israel gov dont give a hoot about lebanonese people and lying that hezbollah uses people as human shield, that is a bunch of lies on the israeli side, anything that israeli gov says it get s poured into the news media, that is the new media owned by the global elites full of stinkng lies, bush crap every day, where is that moron on the ranch doing nothing again as usual. iran you are next they liying about you all the time, bush crap every day. oh syria you are next too then the global elite are going to bring in the nwo wow they going to chip us to death wait and see wait and see the number 666 the elites and bush and israeli gov are the 666, the world rulers and tony blair also. they going to take all our freedom away we just sitting here like lame ducks they going to pull the trigger on us and down the shut we go!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    you can tell that i am my blood is boiling that bloody israel gov dont give a hoot about lebanonese people and lying that hezbollah uses people as human shield, that is a bunch of lies on the israeli side, anything that israeli gov says it get s poured into the news media, that is the new media owned by the global elites full of stinkng lies, bush crap every day, where is that moron on the ranch doing nothing again as usual. iran you are next they liying about you all the time, bush crap every day. oh syria you are next too then the global elite are going to bring in the nwo wow they going to chip us to death wait and see wait and see the number 666 the elites and bush and israeli gov are the 666, the world rulers and tony blair also. they going to take all our freedom away we just sitting here like lame ducks they going to pull the trigger on us and down the shut we go!!!!!
    I think you misspoke too soon. So, Hezbollah doesn't use civilians as shields, and loves all Lebanese. Maybe this will give you a better understanding of just how loving of the Lebanese people these scum bags are:

In a letter to the editor of the Berlin daily Der Tagesspiegel a Lebanese Shia explains how after Israel’s withdrawal from South Lebanon, Hezbollah stored rockets in bunkers in his town and built a school and residence over it.

""I lived until 2002 in a small southern village near Mardshajun that is inhabited by a majority of Shias like me. After Israel left Lebanon, it did not take long for Hezbollah to have the say in our town and all other towns. Received as successful resistance fighters, they appeared armed to the teeth and dug rocket depots in bunkers in our town as well. The social work of the Party of God consisted in building a school and a residence over these bunkers!

A local sheikh explained to me Laughing that the Jews would lose in any event because the rockets would either be fired at them or if they attacked the rocket depots, they would be condemned by world opinion on account of the dead civilians. These people do not care about the Lebanese population, they use them as shields, and, once dead, as propaganda. As long as they continue existing there, there will be no tranquility and peace.""

Dr. Mounir Herzallah

Gee, I guess this Lebanese doesn't know what he is talking about. So, exactly what was your point again?

Israel is not a terrorist regime. But its a terrorist target. :p
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing ."
    - Edmund Burke 1729—1797

"A leader is someone who ask all the questions and lead others with his own answers while a follower is someone who never ask questions and follow others with his own blindness."
    - Christian A. Fleetwood

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    Hey, I'm Lebanese. I've got family in Lebanon who are directly being effected by all this. And you know what? We support Israel kicking their dictator, hide behind us civilians.

So don't pretend to care about or know the Lebanese. All you've got is ignorance, apathy, hate, and insults, and it's all on full display. Keep up the posts.

Because when the smoke clears and Syria and Hezbolah is out, we're going to rebuild without crooks who steal money from us, or who hide amongst us. The Lebanese people are sophisticated, smart, caring, and hard working.

Plus the parties there are awesome. You should totally check out the weddings during the summer. Not now, obviously, but definitely an awesome place to go. Lots of great tourist spots. One of the few countries in the world you can go to the beach and scuba dive and go skiing on the same day. :)
    Last edited by Ronald; 08-11-2006 at 10:22 PM.

taknoid Guest

Interesting how the truth seeks the light!

Al-Jazeera TV February 21, 2006

Taknoid

taknoid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by taknoid
    Interesting how the truth seeks the light!

Al-Jazeera TV February 21, 2006

Taknoid
    I forgot to ad,

The woman is Wafa Sultan, an Arab-American psychologist from Los Angeles who now has a price on her head because she told the truth. I would suggest watching it ASAP because I don't know how long the link will be active.

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.a...050wmv&ak=null

Taknoid

I forgot to ad,

The woman is Wafa Sultan, an Arab-American psychologist from Los Angeles who now has a price on her head because she told the truth. I would suggest watching it ASAP because I don't know how long the link will be active.

Taknoid
    This woman totally hit a home run against the immorality of these extremists. Her defence arguments of the Jews was incredible. I thought it was brave. My only problems with the clip is that we didn't hear enough of their opposition, and that she refered to the problem as "Muslims", as opposed to "violent Muslim extremists". But maybe she had ideological reasons I can't quite pinpoint about Muslims. Maybe. But a great clip.

I forgot to ad,

Taknoid
    Great post. Too bad the Hezbo cheerleaders won't watch it. Then it would destory their mantra of the peace loving terrorist Hezbo's. Thanks for sharing this great piece.

taknoid Guest

Her is the article from the New York Times:

Article: For Muslim Who Says Violence Destroys Islam, Violent Threats

This is for those of you in pursuit of the truth. Only in that pursuit, can the many, come together ,with a civil dialog.

By the way, Martin Luther King Jr. is one of my heroes.

Taknoid

taknoid Guest

Here is more detailed transcribes from the interview:

LA psychologist clashes with Algerian jihadist over Islamic teachings and terrorism

We need more interviewers like Wafa Sultan who aren't afraid to challenge jihadist distortions, obfuscations, and sleights of hand. Instead, the mainstream media is awash with dhimmis on both the left and the right. "LA Psychologist Wafa Sultan Clashes with Algerian Islamist Ahmad bin Muhammad over Islamic Teachings and Terrorism," from MEMRITV, with thanks to Alain:

Wafa Sultan, a psychologist from LA, here speaks with Dr. Ahmad Bin Muhammad, an Algerian professor -- this was aired on Al-Jazeera on July 26, 2005. Sultan starts out by asking him why Muslim men become suicide bombers. She speaks plainly about the role of Islam:

Wafa Sultan: [...]In our countries, religion is the sole source of education, and is the only spring from which that terrorist drank until his thirst was quenched. He was not born a terrorist, and did not become a terrorist overnight. Islamic teachings played a role in weaving his ideological fabric, thread by thread, and did not allow other sources – I am referring to scientific sources – to play a role. It was these teachings that distorted this terrorist and killed his humanity. It was not (the terrorist) who distorted the religious teachings and misunderstood them, as some ignorant people claim.

When you recite to a child still in his early years the verse: "They will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off," regardless of this verse's interpretation, and regardless of the reasons it was conveyed or its time – you have made the first step towards creating a great terrorist...

Bin Muhammad: The guest from America asked how a young man could blow up a bus. If only she had asked how a president could blow up a peaceful nation in Iraq. How does a president help the arch-killer of occupied Palestine? Why doesn't she ask from where Hitler was brought up – Hitler, who murdered 50 million innocent people. Why doesn't she ask where the people who dropped two atom bombs on Japan were educated? Who killed three million innocent Vietnamese? Who annihilated the Indians? Who maintained imperialism to this day? Who waged the Spanish civil war, which exacted a toll of 600,000 in 36 months? Why don't we ask these questions? Who has over 15,000 nuclear warheads – Muslims or the non-Muslims? The Muslims or the Americans? The Muslims or the Europeans? We want an answer. Where was Bush educated – if education is really what makes a person a criminal?...

Wafa Sultan: Murder is terrorism regardless of time or place, but when it is committed as a decree from Allah, this is another matter...
    The Crusader wars about which the professor is talking – these wars came after the Islamic religious teachings, and as a response to these teachings. This is the law of action and reaction. The Islamic religious teachings have incited to the rejection of the other, to the denial of the other, and to the killing of the other. Have they not incited to the killing of Jews and Christians? If we had heard that a tribe in a distant corner of China has a holy book and religious teachings calling to kill Muslims – would the Muslims stand idly by in the face of such teachings?

The Crusader wars came after these Islamic religious teachings. When these Islamic teachings were delivered, America did not exist on the face of the earth, nor was Israel in Palestine...

Why doesn't he talk about the Muslim conquests that preceded all the wars he is talking about? Why doesn't he mention that when Tariq bin Ziyyad entered Andalusia with his armies, he said to his people: "The sea is behind you, and the enemy is in front" How can you storm a peaceful country, and consider all its peaceful inhabitants to be your enemies, merely because you have the right to spread your religion? Should the religion be spread by the sword and through fighting?...
    Bin Muhammad: Who invented slavery in recent centuries? Who colonized the other – us or them? Did Algeria colonize France, or vice versa? Did Egypt colonize England, or vice versa? We are the victims...
    I am not saying that killing innocent people is nice. I say that all innocent people should be protected. But at the same time, we must start with the innocent among the Muslims. There are millions of innocent people among us, while the innocent among you – and innocent they are – number only dozens, hundreds, or thousands, at the most...

Wafa Sultan: Can you explain to me the killing of a hundred thousand children, women and men in Algeria, using the most abominable killing methods? Can you explain to me the killing of 15,000 Syrian civilians? Can you explain to me the abominable crime in the military artillery school in Aleppo? Can you explain the crime in Al-Asbaqiya neighborhood of Damascus, Syria? Can you explain the attack of the terrorists on the peaceful village of Al-Kisheh in Upper Egypt, and the massacre of 21 Coptic peasants? Can you explain to me what is going on in Indonesia, Turkey, and Egypt, even though these are Islamic countries which opposed the American intervention in Iraq, and which don't have armies in Iraq, yet were not spared by the terrorists?

Can you explain these phenomena, which took place in Arab countries? Was all this revenge on America or Israel? Or were they merely to satisfy bestial wild instincts aroused in them by religious teachings, which incite to rejection of the other, to the killing of the other, and to the denial of the other. When Saddam Hussein buried 300,000 Shiites and Kurds alive, we did not hear a single Muslim protesting.

Your silence served to acknowledge the legitimacy of these killings, didn't it?...
    From Dhimmi Watch

Taknoid

P.S. Noted by Taknoid shortly after 911.

Celebration, hooting, dancing in the streets in arab countries for the death of 2,500 Americans via CNN and other media.

But even louder and still rings in my ears, the total silence of any US Muslim leaders condemming this atrocity, across the land.

We did hear from Christian and Jewish leadership to remain calm and not to over react by attacking our peaceful Muslim neighbors and churches.

And for the most part, peace was maintained.
    Last edited by taknoid; 08-12-2006 at 04:46 AM.

She said:

"Speaking of the Holocaust, "The Jews have come from the tragedy and forced the world to respect them, with their knowledge, not with their terror; with their work, not with their crying and yelling."

True. It is the Zionists who do the crying and yelling about the Holocaust. The Zionists also left the Jews to die in Germany.

Stop confusing Jews with Zionists!

After the war, Rabbi Weissmandel expressed his frustration in "The Holocaust Victims Accuse", a book by Rabbi Moshe Shonfeld (Neturei Karta, USA, New York, 1977):

"Why didn't they try, from their place of freedom, to break through to us and send us a secret messenger? This question becomes greater when we see that the governments of Czechoslovakia and Poland, which were in free lands, sent secret messengers daily to their loyal people in the occupied countries. And therefore our amazement grows. Why don't the great organizers of Jewry use these messengers if they have no other way? And during all of the years since we developed this method, those in the free countries did not once attempt to send messengers to us - rather, WE had to send them and to pay for them. How many did we send them only for the to return empty-handed - because those over there did not have time to answer why?"

In answer to this, Rabbi Shonfeld quotes the Zionist leader Yitzhak Greenbaum, who, after the war, stated:

"When they asked me, couldn't you give money out of the United Jewish Appeal funds for the rescue of Jews in Europe, I said, 'NO!' and I say again 'NO!' . . . one should resist this wave which pushes the Zionist activities to secondary importance."

During the Kasztner case, Menachem Bader of the Jewish Agency was asked "Did you receive this letter from Rabbi Weissmandel?" He answered: "Letters like this came to us every day".

Rabbi Weissmandl This is no ordinary letter - it is from a Rabbi who was a first-hand witness of the holocaust. Note how Rabbi Weissmandel asks that the crematoria in Auschwitz be bombed from the air. How it is "sharply visible" - he clearly gave information that he hoped would be passed on to help Allied air crews bomb the murder camps. Rabbi Weissmandl also enclosed a map of the camps. Rabbi Weissmandel knew the bombing would delay the work of the Nazis, which is why he spefically asked for the Allies to bomb "persistently" all the roads leading from Eastern Hungary to Poland and the bridges in the neighborhood of Karpatarus. He advised the the Zionist leadership to "Drop all other business to get this done . . . Remember that one day of your idleness kills twelve thousand souls". Did they do this ?

The overwhelming evidence suggests that the Zionists ignored this - and other pleas - to save the majority of Jews in Europe from the Holocaust, insteading they pursued the policy of building the dream of Zionism - the creation of a Jewish state in Palestine.

Pleas to rescue Jews in the Holocaust ignored by Zionist leaders

The following message about bombing concentration camps and railways, was an exhibit in the Kasztner libel case in Israel during the 1950's. It was sent by Rabbi Michael B. Weissmandel, an organizer for rescue activities operating in the quisling Nazi state of Slovakia. It provides shocking and disturbing evidence of how the Zionist leadership ignored the growing evidence of mass murder and crimes against humanity being perpetrated against Europe's Jews

Here is the orginal letter from Rabbi Weissmandl:

May 15th, 1944 - In a cave near Lublin, Poland.

"Peace and Greetings.

"We send you this special message to inform you that yesterday the Germans began the deportation of Jews from Hungary. It is the beginning of deportation of all the Hungarian Jews.

"Every day, twelve thousand souls are being taken off. Four deportations of forty-five such train-loads move daily out of Hungary. Within twenty six days all that area will have been deported.

"The deported ones go to Auschwitz to be put to death by cyanide gas. A great number are dead on arrival. The Germans allow a few of the strongest to stay alive. Those who are allowed to live are branded with a number burned into their arm and the Star of David burned into their chest.

"Most of these privileged ones die within a month. Others take their place.

"Those who go directly from the train to the gas chambers to be suffocated are not branded. They are completely consumed in the ovens and leave no evidence behind. These are 95% of each transport.

"The dead bodies are burned in specially made ovens. Each oven burns 12 bodies an hour. In February there were 36 ovens burning. We have learned that more have been built.

"Information supplied us by a few eyewitnesses reveals that in February there were four disposal buildings. We have learned that more have been built since then.

"Formerly, the Germans killed and burned the Jews in the Forest of Birkenwald, near Auschwitz. Now the killing and burning take place in the buildings shown on the enclosed map.

"In December, the Germans built special trains to transport the Jews of Hungary to their extermination. This is the schedule of Auschwitz, from yesterday to the end; twelve thousand Jews - men, women and children, old men, infants, healthy and sick ones - are to be suffocated daily and their bones and ashes are to be used to fertilize the German fields.

"And you - our brothers in Palestine, in all the countries of freedom, and you, ministers of all the kingdom - how do you keep silent in the face of this great murder ? Silent while thousand on thousands, reaching now to six million Jews, were murdered. And silent now while tens of thousands are still being murdered and waiting to be murdered? Their destroyed hearts cry to you for help as they bewail your cruelty. Brutal you are and murderers too you are, because of the cold-bloodedness of the silence in which you watch.

"Because you sit with folded arms and you do nothing, though you could stop or delay the murder of Jews at this very hour.

"In the name of the blood of the thousands on thousands who have been murdered we beg, we plead, we cry out and demand that you take action, that you do deeds now - at once!

"That the Ministers of Kingdoms and all the Lands raise a loud and piercing outcry that must enter the ears of the world, the ears of the German people, the ears of the Hungarian people. Let them cry out a warning to the German murderers. Let them proclaim that they know all that has been done in the past, and that which is still being done. And the Pope, himself, should join in this cry of outrage against the German murderers.

"Let this outcry be heard over all the radios and read in all the newspapers of the world, that unless they stop at once the deportations of Hungary's Jews - then will Germany be forever exiled from civilization.

"We ask that the crematoria in Auschwitz be bombed from the air. They are sharply visible, as shown on the enclosed map.

"Such bombing will delay the work of the German murderers.

"What is more important - to bomb persistently all the roads leading from Eastern Hungary to Poland and to bomb persistently the bridges in the neighborhood of Karpatarus. Drop all other business to get this done. Remember that one day of your idleness kills twelve thousand souls.

"You, our brothers, sons of Israel, are you insane? Don't you know the Hell around us? For whom are you saving your money?

"How is it that all our pleadings affect you less than the whimpering of a beggar standing in your doorway? Murderers! Madmen! Who is it that gives charity? You who toss a few pennies from your safe homes? Or we who give our blood in the depths of Hell?

"There is only one thing that may be said in your exoneration - that you do not know the truth. This is possible. The villain does his job so shrewdly that only a few guess the truth. We have told you the truth several times. Is it possible that you believe our murderers more than you believe us? May God open your eyes and give you heart to rescue in these last hours the remainder.

"Most important is that which I write about the bombing of the Auschwitz Crematoria and the bridges leading to them.

"Such bombing can vitally delay the evil work of our slaughterers. And G-d who keeps alive the last remnant of Israel will show His mercy for which I pray. I pray as I write out of the sea of tears of the people of Israel. We await G-d's help.

"One from the Market who witnesses the woes of his people"

(Rabbi Michael Dov Weissmandel, Exhibit of the Defence, no. 36, State Attorney v. M. Grunwald, District Court, Jerusalem, CC124/53)

I read some of the post above, and this one line in particular caught my attention: "Pleas to rescue Jews in the Holocaust ignored by Zionist leaders" when a lot of American corporations were doing business with Hitler during the Holocaust.

Which is interesting, because I'm not sure what these Zionist leaders could have done to counter the Nazi army. I think the best defence would be to form a country, which they apparently did. Perhaps surviving Hitler wasn't the only concern these "Zionists" had. Maybe they also feared Stalin, and all the people who would want them wiped out decades later. I'm just guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    Great post. Too bad the Hezbo cheerleaders won't watch it. Then it would destory their mantra of the peace loving terrorist Hezbo's. Thanks for sharing this great piece.
    I watched it. So sorry to disappoint you, Your Fetidness.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    I read some of the post above, and this one line in particular caught my attention: "Pleas to rescue Jews in the Holocaust ignored by Zionist leaders" when a lot of American corporations were doing business with Hitler during the Holocaust.

Which is interesting, because I'm not sure what these Zionist leaders could have done to counter the Nazi army. I think the best defence would be to form a country, which they apparently did. Perhaps surviving Hitler wasn't the only concern these "Zionists" had. Maybe they also feared Stalin, and all the people who would want them wiped out decades later. I'm just guessing.

Messages were being smuggled out to the Zionists, but they did not pass them on to the Allies. The Germans offered to let Jews go for a few dollars each, the Zionists would not cough up although they had plenty of money.

When this information did get through to the Allies, the Jewish Agency told them to do nothing.

The reason Hitler had it in for the Jewish people was; The Jewish Agency declared war on Germany in 1937 or 39.

Even then he was trying to deport them, but the Zionists would not have them in Palestine. Britain had enough on its plate. I think the US had a few.

When there was nowhere else to send them, he built the ovens.

Quote Originally Posted by AnarchicOldGit
    Messages were being smuggled out to the Zionists, but they did not pass them on to the Allies. The Germans offered to let Jews go for a few dollars each, the Zionists would not cough up although they had plenty of money.

When this information did get through to the Allies, the Jewish Agency told them to do nothing.

The reason Hitler had it in for the Jewish people was; The Jewish Agency declared war on Germany in 1937 or 39.

Even then he was trying to deport them, but the Zionists would not have them in Palestine. Britain had enough on its plate. I think the US had a few.

When there was nowhere else to send them, he built the ovens.

That is so absurd, illogical, and historically inaccurate. Many Jews did flee, including Albert Einstein. But many Jews decided to whether the storm as opposed to being uprooted and losing their livelihood.

And of course, the Jewish Agency would declare war on Nazi Germany. Do you know what year Hitler published Mein Kampf to the German people? 1926. If what you are saying is in fact true, this Jewish Agency was about 11 or 13 years late in terms of justly making that declaration.

And you've also revealed yourself to be a Hitler sympathizer with the last line: "When there was nowhere else to send them, he built the ovens."

I understand you want to get rid of Israel, but in my opinion you lost credibility with that line. Here's the best thing you can do to achieve your goal - create a new UserID and start fresh. You keep posting with this UserID, everything you say has an obvious and sinister agenda. The trick is to try and make getting rid of Israel seem like a humanitarian thing. That sort of dishonesty is tough and thankless work, but I believe in you.