+ Reply to Thread

Anyone hear of GlobalConnected/Jonathan Pitt?

I got a letter in the mail a few months ago from Jonathan Pitt of Global Connected in Commerce, CA. He claimed to know a legit way to apply for money from a government slush fund by filling out some forms according to his instructions.

Fee for the info was $39.95. Ok so I did send for this info (silly me) it had a money back guarantee. I mailed it in December and now it's Feb 24th and I still have not received anything from him.

Anyone else send for this info and/or ever receive anything from him?

Just wondering,
    Thanks.

Global Connected / Jonathan Pitt

Back in Dec 2011 I received a 4 page letter in the mail from Jonathan Pitt of Global Connected from Commerce, CA and in it he claimed to know a way to get money from a government slush fund that was legit and open to anyone who would fill out some forms according to his instructions.

He was offering the information and forms for $39.95 with a money back guarantee so yes, silly me, I sent a check in the mail for it in Dec 2011.

It is now Feb 24, 2012 and I have still not received anything from him in the mail.

I was just wondering if anyone else has heard of this, ordered it, or knows anything about this person or his "business"?

Thanks!

PS: He says he does not have a website and only communicates by mail. I cant find much info online anywhere about this.

Re: Global Connected / Jonathan Pitt

well, there's a lesson for us all. before you send money, check to see if the company exists. i can't find anything about it on google except, your reports that you sent money for nothing.

if he did respond, it probably would have been to tell you about this "government slush fund".

http://www.sba.gov/
    Last edited by mumbles; 02-24-2012 at 09:05 AM.

Re: Anyone hear of GlobalConnected/Jonathan Pitt?

I am glad I looked on hear because I just got a letter today from Jonathan Pitt
    thanks

boy could I tell you some of the online business well are the worst

So it;s been 6 months....I never did
    get anything in the mail from this guy.

Total flop.
    Easy Home Biz - be a referral agent. It's free to sign up. No fees ever. Just drop off brochures to local businesses. This is not sales. Easy! Check it out HERE
    Use Agent ID# 20986 to register for free.
    I also know the BEST long-term sustainable matrix program available today - fully legally compliant- you will be amazed at the money you will make with this. This is WORKING! 3+ year old company. I will personally help train you and guide you to success with this.
    Check It Out HERE