Hi all Carl here and this is my first posting, has anyone heard of this and is it a scam?

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Benjamin Neubert, Director of InterSoft Technologies, Inc.
We are a growing software company in Ireland. Our business nature is the creation of VoIP, financial and industrial software and sell them to interested customers.

We have 2 branches and several showrooms in Florida - USA, 1 office in California USA, 3 offices in Dublin - Ireland,, and 1 office in Sidney-Australia.

Unfortunately we have faced some difficulties while receiving payments for our software in these countries as we do not have local bank accounts to accept wire transfers and can't accept cashiers checks and money orders as well.

If you are looking to make additional profit we will accept you as our representative in your country. You will keep 5.5% of each deal we conduct in your area. We plan to forward our merchandise in exchange of wire transfers and check payments. We have proved professional skills to our local customers and work on international markets already, I mean Europe, the USA, New Zealand and Australia.

At this time we are unable to open our own bank account in the US, New Zealand, Australia, Spain and Germany.

Your part is very important: accept customers payment and forward it to our head office accounting department. It is not a full time work but a very convenient and fast additional income. Being our agent may grow into future branch opening in your area if you are interested and the business will be on up and up.

Please respond to support@techintersoft.com ASAP and you will get additional details on how you can become one of our representatives! In the first instance applicant should apply in writing stating that you are interested in this position, enclosing a CV. After approval you will receive an agreement and become our representative.

Joining us and starting business today will cost you nothing, just some extra income for you.

Sincerely,
Benjamin Neubert,
Director of Intersoft Technologies, Inc.

INTERSOFT TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
6171 N.W. 77TH TERR.
PARKLAND, FL 33067
Fax: 1-800-344-2319
Phone: 1-321-256-5361
www.techintersoft.com

support@techintersoft.com
techintersoft@gmail.com