+ Reply to Thread

Beware of IT-Qube Inc- BIG TIME SCAM!!!

promise legal job $2200 per month + 8% comm. Asked for all you personal information like bank accounts, paypal accounts, passwords, copie of ID. Week later your account will be block, no return any of my calls. If it's sound too good to be true, probably it's not true.The name of the "supervisor" Sonia . Do not share your personal info with anyone!!!!!!!

Re: Beware of IT-Qube Inc- BIG TIME SCAM!!!

What happened???

he seems to be away, but i can tell you what happened, because this is a common scam.

ad says something like, need somebody to handle our accounts, working at home. really doesn't matter what the ad says because the scam is always the same-

we are sending you a check or checks, because blah, blah, blah.

you need to deposit the check, take out cash and send it by western union, because blah, blah.

in this case you get to keep 8% of the stolen money, until your bank calls to tell you your account is closed, the police have been notified, and you need to make the whole check good.

of course, you don't have any money to make the check good, because you sent it to an anonymous scammer, somewhere, but you don't know where.

So they are not stealing money out of accounts are they??? I am dealing with them now, I change my account passwords and called the credit bureau and put alerts and my bank shut down my pal pay account. They still think I am not onto them so they I am still receiving emails.

They make you send fake checks... or bad money... I have called the police and go figure they will not call me back.

well, yes, that's the other part of the scam. instead of the scammer sending out the fake checks, he hires a work at home office manager to do it.

local police can't do much about it, until somebody complains that you cheated them. then you get arrested. the scammer, in nigeria or russia, never gets a arrested.

Banks accounts should not be revealed unless it is a trusted firm. If you have a bank account that is exposed be sure not to use it again as they will continue draining it.