+ Reply to Thread

Holy mackerel...it's happening again!

Every now and then, people try to recruit me to sell their mlm crap. I guess they don't realize I am the Scambuster!
    Anyway...an acquaintance says I'd be the "perfect person" to sell some vemma juice stuff since I am always in the public eye and am apparently good with people....
    She gave me a CD with all the standard lies on it...I listened to it just to see what was on it.
    Good God almighty...this thing had a 4 billion hour BS spiel from some Asian guy in Tennessee...after about 2 or 3 minutes of listening to him spew on and on, I rolled down my window and tossed the CD out onto the interstate. I don't normally litter, but this was an exception.
    Has anybody else heard this ****?

What am I going to tell her when she asks me about the CD?

:)

...I'll tell her it's between mile markers 97 and 98, of course!
    Last edited by scambuster; 08-09-2006 at 07:52 AM.

Re: Holy mackerel...it's happening again!

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    Every now and then, people try to recruit me to sell their mlm crap. I guess then don't realize I am the Scambuster!
    Anyway...an acquaintance says I'd be the "perfect person" to sell some vemma juice stuff since I am always in the public eye and am apparently good with people....
    She gave me a CD with all the standard lies on it...I listened to it just to see what was on it.
    Good God almighty...this thing had a 4 billion hour BS spiel from some Asian guy in Tennessee...after about 2 or 3 minutes of listening to him spew on and on, I rolled down my window and tossed the CD out onto the interstate. I don't normally litter, but this was an exception.
    I don't think you would be charged for throwing that CD out the window :D I could just see the look on your eyes and your reaction listening to that crap :rolleyes: Scambuster, some people are just desperate or moronic.HAHA :D
    Last edited by Halloween 1978; 08-09-2006 at 08:14 AM.
    It's Halloween every day on scam.com :eek:

Every now and then, people try to recruit me to sell their mlm crap. I guess they don't realize I am the Scambuster!

I was actually an unfortunate member of Vemma... i joined because they said i had all these people below me....After i ended up failing and my upline blaming it on me... i ended up doing extensive research on MLM's (this is how i found scam.com :-)) I learned that i was not alon in MLM'S and in fact 99% of people lose money in mlm's and that most of the time the upline will blame the recruiter for their failures instead of the deceiving tactics they use.... ( i guess this is why i am having such a hard time with MLM KING on the visalus thread) In any case i've been wanting an earning tables from Vemma but they wont provide it.... i wonder why??? :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i emailed the company for an earnings table and here was my response:

hello... i recently signed up as a pre-enrollee with Vemma Builder. And i was wondering if you could show me your Annual earning tables. As an educated consumer i am aware that 99% of all recruits lose money in MLM's. If i were to join and promote Vemma i would want to make sure that Vemma is not amongst the failing Pack. I am a very honest person and i would want to show these earning tables to my potential recruits,

my response from vemma was:

Thank you for submitting your inquiry. We are unable to send you the company’s earnings however we can tell you that we pay out 50% of our earnings back to our members for commissions. We do not guarantee success in the Vemma business but we do have many members that come on top with great results. If you have any questions regarding the business or product and also how our compensation plan works please get with your VemmaBuilder coach.

If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

Yolanda Facundo

The Vemma Team

1-800-577-0777

Memberservices@vemma.com

i then responded to them with:

thank you for your response. I guess i will move to a different MLM. The fact that your company won't provide an honest earnings disclosure of its members tells me that the earnings must be very pitiful. I am looking for an honest MLM company that is not afraid to hide the truth from its members. I want to be able to show my potential recruits what the average member is making in the company so that the potential recruit i bring in can make an ethical and informed decision on whether they want to join or not. If you know of an honest company that provides an annual earnings table to its members please let me know!! thank you

Ryan

P.S. There have been members on a forum called Scam.com who have asked about whether VEMMA is a legit company which is why i e-mailed you and asked for an earnings table. I wanted to be able to show them what the average rep was making in VEMMA so they can make an informed decision on whether they want to join or not. I am assuming since your company has refused to provide an honest earnings disclosure i will have to report to them that VEMMA is not an honest and Ethical company because they have refused to provide an honest earnings disclosure to its potential members

When she asks why is it on the interstate tell her that you got so pumped up and excited about this new offer you threw it out of the window so that just in case your car got stolen they wouldn't be able to get your money making secrets!!

DMackie Guest

Hi there! I really wanted to tell you about this AWESOME business I am doing. I highly suggest you check it out for yourself or you just might kick yourself later! Yes, it is legitimate and I am doing VERY well with the business. I have spent a lot of time searching for a legitimate business opportunity but nothing seemed honest until I found this one. This has truly been the best decision I have ever made.

Here's the scoop:

How would you like to have $500 poured into your pocket every single day just by doing one simple thing over and over again? You'd want it, wouldn't you? Of course you do.

Then, listen to our FREE teleseminar on how to consistently earn $500 a day from home or you'll kick yourself later. This is the hottest business that is taking the internet by storm! It is a completely automated, turn-key system with no selling, no website or product needed.

Just go to: www.runningdeer.org and register for the teleseminar.

There has never been an easier-to-do Internet business than this!
    You just do 1 simple thing, and every time you do, you get $500 bucks put straight into YOUR pocket every single time, and for as long as you want!

We give you everything you need, all ready to go, to allow you to do all of this (and even more!)

You simply just turn on the ‘switch’ and allow our amazing system to make money for you automatically (even while you sleep like a baby!)

With this easy-to-do system, anyone (even YOU!) can make well over $100,000 a month! (All from your own home, at your leisure, whenever YOU feel like it!)

And hold on, it gets even better! In addition to getting $500 bucks CASH every time you do 1 simple thing, you can get another $1,000 CASH on top!

This means that basically every time you do this 1 simple thing, you can get up to $1,500.00 over and over again!

This 1 simple thing does NOT require back-breaking work or a lot of sweat. You just need to do this 1 simple thing, and we even provide you a FREE website that automatically does this for you!

There's absolutely no hype here and you owe
    it to yourself to check it out immediately...it'll be
    the easiest money you'll ever make!

At my website, I will also give you my FREE book that will help you get started.

It's called quite appropriately:

"How to Make $500 CASH Every Time You Do 1 Simple Thing!"

With it you will learn how to ...

**Start making money very quickly

**Learn how to put your moneymaking machine into overdrive and make as much as $5,000 a day when you get just 10 NEW signups a day!

Plus, this little book is in PDF format.

Again, just go to: www.runningdeer.org to get more details about our business and don't forget to register for the teleseminar!

Donna

Too bad you tossed it. After you get passed all the money making hype, there's actually some good information about the product.

Quote Originally Posted by DMackie
    You simply just turn on the ‘switch’ and allow our amazing system to make money for you automatically (even while you sleep like a baby!)
    This is true !!!!

I signed up, and last night, I truly did sleep like a baby.

I woke up six times.

I cried for three hours.

I wet myself four times.

Some stupid woman came in and stuck spoonsful of squishy vegetables in my mouth and told me to shutup.

You don't wanna know what I did in my pyjamas twice.

Only problem was, I didn't wake up any richer.

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman
    This is true !!!!

I signed up, and last night, I truly did sleep like a baby.

I woke up six times.

I cried for three hours.

I wet myself four times.

Some stupid woman came in and stuck spoonsful of squishy vegetables in my mouth and told me to shutup.

You don't wanna know what I did in my pyjamas twice.

Only problem was, I didn't wake up any richer.
    Now that is FUNNY!!!! :D :D :D