+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 70

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289

    Breaking the myth. Nothing is for free.

    Free energy has been controversial since science began.
    I remember a whole chapter we had to do in our science class titled "Nothing is for free" and it was stated as a scientific law.

    As time goes on I saw a lot of "free energy" devices at work. Some are not really free. Water for fuel in example is not really free.

    When Stanley myers drove off in his water powered dune buggy on national TV it was actually powered by water so thus it was not really free energy but we called it free because water does not cost $1.30 a liter.

    Well he was poisoned before he could develop it for the American military.

    Now we have a man who has developed a generator that appears to generate more than 100 amps electricity at 110 volts.
    He went a step further and replaced his internal combustion engine with an electric motor attached to his gearbox.

    Then with the free energy generator feeding the electric motor he drives around on free energy.

    I wonder how long he is going to live? The corporate greed has to end somewhere.









    Disclose.tv - Electric Car Without Battery, make VIRAL ! Video
    Last edited by 1stein; 02-20-2012 at 01:34 AM.
    Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.:yelcutelaughA:

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Breaking the myth. Nothing is for free.

    no, sorry, gears don't help. this is very old idea, not new.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor-generator



    While a motor-generator set may consist of distinct motor and generator machines coupled together, a single unit motor-generator will have both rotor coils of the motor and the generator wound around a single rotor, and both coils share the same outer field coils or magnets. Typically the motor coils are driven from a commutator on one end of the shaft, when the generator coils output to another commutator on the other end of the shaft. The entire rotor and shaft assembly is smaller in size than a pair of machines, and may not have any exposed drive shafts.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Breaking the myth. Nothing is for free.

    The water fuel cell is a purported free energy device invented by American Stanley Allen Meyer (August 24, 1940 – March 21, 1998). He claimed that an automobile retrofitted with the device could use water as fuel instead of gasoline. The fuel cell purportedly split water into its component elements, hydrogen and oxygen. The hydrogen was then burned to generate energy, a process that reconstituted the water molecules. According to Meyer, the device required less energy to perform electrolysis than the minimum energy requirement predicted or measured by conventional science.[1] If the device worked as specified, it would violate both the first and second laws of thermodynamics,[1][2] allowing operation as a perpetual motion machine.[2] Meyer's claims about his "Water Fuel Cell" and the car that it powered were found to be fraudulent by an Ohio court in 1996.[1][3]

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley...ater_fuel_cell

    some more about water as fuel:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxyhydrogen
    Last edited by mumbles; 02-21-2012 at 01:46 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Breaking the myth. Nothing is for free.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1stein View Post
    Free energy has been controversial since science began.
    I remember a whole chapter we had to do in our science class titled "Nothing is for free" and it was stated as a scientific law.

    As time goes on I saw a lot of "free energy" devices at work. Some are not really free. Water for fuel in example is not really free.

    When Stanley myers drove off in his water powered dune buggy on national TV it was actually powered by water so thus it was not really free energy but we called it free because water does not cost $1.30 a liter.

    Well he was poisoned before he could develop it for the American military.

    Now we have a man who has developed a generator that appears to generate more than 100 amps electricity at 110 volts.
    He went a step further and replaced his internal combustion engine with an electric motor attached to his gearbox.

    Then with the free energy generator feeding the electric motor he drives around on free energy.

    I wonder how long he is going to live? The corporate greed has to end somewhere.









    Disclose.tv - Electric Car Without Battery, make VIRAL ! Video
    100 amps at 110V is 11kW. Don't give this guy your money, just go to Walmart and you can buy a 15kW generator: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Briggs-and...rator/17100516

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289

    Re: Breaking the myth. Nothing is for free.

    Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    100 amps at 110V is 11kW. Don't give this guy your money, just go to Walmart and you can buy a 15kW generator: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Briggs-and...rator/17100516
    Yeah maybe but can the Walmart generator generate for free?
    Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.:yelcutelaughA:

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289

    Re: Breaking the myth. Nothing is for free.

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    no, sorry, gears don't help. this is very old idea, not new.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor-generator
    I don't know what you are talking about. It seems you musunderstood.
    Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.:yelcutelaughA:

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289

    Re: Breaking the myth. Nothing is for free.

    Here is a documentary on all these free energy topics. Combined

    Disclose.tv - Nikola Tesla unlimited free energy forever THEY dont want you to know about Video
    Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.:yelcutelaughA:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NeverSayNeverLand
    Posts
    330

    Re: Breaking the myth. Nothing is for free.

    Interesting subject,

    Having been involved in the so called alternative energy industry for decades, I have seen thousands of promising developments, and just as I had researched this one, and I might add, several years ago, still nothing has come to market.

    Magnetic generators of a thousand designs have all proven to be dreams, not reality to date. Will there ever be a technology which provides over unity, who knows, some are close, but most are scams looking to raise money is all I have seen to date.

    The sad reality is that when a technology has been verified to produce excess energy, it is quickly squashed, and if you go back over history, a half dozen inventors ended up dying or just vanished. Given the corrupt nature of this industry, nothing surprises me. lol

    I will say this though, without getting specific, this will be the year we see a breakthrough which will finally prove the theory that low cost energy is possible. I see a couple getting very close, but none to date have been available to the public. Sure has been an interesting ride researching this industry and knowing we are near the end of journey.

  9. #9
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Breaking the myth. Nothing is for free.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1stein View Post
    I don't know what you are talking about. It seems you musunderstood.
    So... Where does the energy come from?

    It may be free, but there still needs to be a source. What is the source?
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289

    Re: Breaking the myth. Nothing is for free.

    Quote Originally Posted by FTC-SCAMS.COM View Post

    Magnetic generators of a thousand designs have all proven to be dreams, not reality to date. Will there ever be a technology which provides over unity, who knows, some are close, but most are scams looking to raise money is all I have seen to date.
    I suppose some are but also when you look at the reasons why they debunk some you will realize the scam is in the people doing the debunking.

    Like lawyers arguments they try to debunk some on technicalities that has nothing to do with the end result. A waterpump for example creates more that the energy it takes a geyser.

    I would not call that over-unity yet though. It simply could be the most effective way found to heat water to date.

    The simplest method to prove over-unity would be if the pump can run a steam engine that runs the pump in return.

    That guy running his car with an electric motor that gets its energy from the magnetic generator seems to prove enough overunity.

    Quote Originally Posted by FTC-SCAMS.COM View Post
    The sad reality is that when a technology has been verified to produce excess energy, it is quickly squashed, and if you go back over history, a half dozen inventors ended up dying or just vanished. Given the corrupt nature of this industry, nothing surprises me. lol
    Yea sadly they seem to die or disappear.

    Here is another documentary on people inventing free energy devices and dying for it.
    What I like about this video is that it includes skeptics too.

    Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.:yelcutelaughA:

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289

    Re: Breaking the myth. Nothing is for free.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    So... Where does the energy come from?

    It may be free, but there still needs to be a source. What is the source?
    If you watched the video you would see how the quantum physicists explain where zero point energy comes from.

    If what they say is true then there is a dimension that we cannot observe from this one where the energy gets "sucked out" Just like the series "Fringe"

    Now that means its not free we are just taking it from somewhere else. Gathering it.I wonder if it pisses someone off from that dimension?

    Nikola Tesla designed a "collector" that takes energy from the air and makes it usable. I have a whole video on making one but it takes a lot to make one. The collector is a copper pipe with sand and crystals in. Sounds weird but the guy offering the DIY info claims to have made one that works.

    I would love to see a demo of one of those.
    Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.:yelcutelaughA:

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Breaking the myth. Nothing is for free.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1stein View Post
    If you watched the video you would see how the quantum physicists explain where zero point energy comes from.

    If what they say is true then there is a dimension that we cannot observe from this one where the energy gets "sucked out" Just like the series "Fringe"

    Now that means its not free we are just taking it from somewhere else. Gathering it.I wonder if it pisses someone off from that dimension?

    Nikola Tesla designed a "collector" that takes energy from the air and makes it usable. I have a whole video on making one but it takes a lot to make one. The collector is a copper pipe with sand and crystals in. Sounds weird but the guy offering the DIY info claims to have made one that works.

    I would love to see a demo of one of those.
    Disclaimer: I am a physicist.


    What you just said is absolute nonsense.




    Second Disclaimer: I am being secretely funded by the Illuminati/Build-a-burger. Shhh.... don't tell anyone.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: Breaking the myth. Nothing is for free.

    This thread is beginning to resemble the Any info on Amega Wand? thread.

    :crazy1:
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  14. #14
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Breaking the myth. Nothing is for free.

    Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    Disclaimer: I am a physicist.


    What you just said is absolute nonsense.




    Second Disclaimer: I am being secretely funded by the Illuminati/Build-a-burger. Shhh.... don't tell anyone.
    Oh sure!... argumentum ad verecundiam!...Try something else!

    (/sarcasm)
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  15. #15
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Breaking the myth. Nothing is for free.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Oh sure!... argumentum ad verecundiam!...Try something else!

    (/sarcasm)
    Argumentum Douchebaggiam - HA, in your face BEEtaach !

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Breaking the myth. Nothing is for free.

    there is a dimension that we cannot observe from this one where the energy gets "sucked out"
    oh, you mean the FM Principle.

Similar Threads

  1. The Myth of Equality
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 10:19 PM
  2. Another MLM myth
    By ChrisDoyle in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 07:43 AM
  3. Saturation is a myth?
    By Golfer44 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 375
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 12:17 PM
  4. The Reagan Tax Cut Myth!
    By Nickdfresh in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 08:16 PM
  5. For those who think the Holocaust is a myth
    By LogicallyYours in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 11:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •