+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home Savers/ National Foreclosure Centers Scam- Need Info

Hello-

I became aware that Home Savers USA/National Foreclosure Centers has been engaging in the following fraudulent activities, including but not limited to:

---working with certain appraisers to boost the value of the home beyond what it really was
    ---processing department cut and paste and/or falsified documents
    ---not paying employees as promised

Does anyone know how i can report these activities? Thank you.

Re: Home Savers/ National Foreclosure Centers Scam- Need Info

It depends on your state. Some Attorneys General are more concerned about consumers than others.

My name is Eric Turner Founder and CEO of Home Savers USA and National Foreclosure Centers. We have been in business for about 2 almost 3 years and never had a customer complaint we take pride in assisting customers who are losing their homes to foreclosure. We are National company only looking to do business ethically and morally right. After foreclosure our customers are educated and ready to go back into the financial population. We also have testimonials from our clients thanking us for our help. Our goal is to only do business with people who have integrity and moral and who will not lie to customers to make money....The subscriber fatannasty aka Eugene Campbell is a discrutal employee who was terminated after not being able to perform his duties and assist our customers in a ethical and moral way. We are currently seeking legal judgement and suet of slanderous remarks and discrediting my business partners such as appraisers and processors who work with our clients to stop them from losing the only thing they have "Their American Dream which is their home. For future references and questions please visit our website www.stopmysell.com or contact me @ 954-458-2523 :) :) :)
    Last edited by EricNFC; 08-18-2006 at 04:32 AM.

Eugene Campbell a.k.a. fatannasty was a employee that was terminated for not performing his duties up to par, for leaving work early, and not showing up for work when need, then expecting to recieve a full weeks pay and commissions. He asked for numerous hand outs, and made outrageous threats to the owner of the comapany, who was trying to help him. This is truley a ex-employee that doesn't know how to simply resign in a professional manner.

Eric Turner, CEO of National Foreclosure Centers, helps every customer keep their American Dream, which is their home. There's nothing more precious than someone's home, and we at NFC treat every customer like our own home is going through distress. We have a personal bond with each customer, and each customer will tell you that if it weren't for NFC, they would have lost their home to the courts/banks or to a true scam.
    Mr. Turner has never to this day made any customer move, give up their home, or falsified any documents to get over on any customer.

I will greatly appreciate it that the administrators of this site erase this forum thread and future threads of National Foreclosure Centers, and also terminate the member name fatannasty from Scams.com. This site is intended to educate consumers about real scams, not to mislead consumers or give a great and helpful company a bad name.

If you have any questions about getting yourself on the right track, and back to finanical stability, please call 866-455-0067, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for providing me and all the users on this site with a wonderful example of how to be professional. I raised a legitimate concern that i have about your company and how i could possibly go about reporting these activities. You and your UN-NAMED cohort however, were more than happy to throw my first and last name all over the internet making allegations about my moral character and my work habits that are not true. Now i will have to pursue slander charges against you- thank you for the idea. Now to address what you and your un-named cronie said in your replies:

If you worked for a company without being paid for your work you would be DISGRUNTLED (i put this in caps so that you would learn how to spell it) too. If anyone would like to inspect it, i would be more than happy to furnish all proof of work that i did on behalf on your company as well as proof that you either did not pay me or did not pay me as contractually agreed upon. As a matter of fact, i can find SEVERAL employees who have the same complaint. I did not ask for handouts. As a matter of fact, if memory serves correctly, i told you on several occasions that i was planning to leave NFC because i was not making any money. On one occasion you offered me money and then you offerred me a salaried position- which i took. When things were not working out, i offered to leave the salaried position, but YOU begged ME to stay. Now that i am gone, you want to say that my work was substandard. Are you generally in the habit of begging substandard employees to stay with your organization? If so, that would explain the poor quality of work that is produced by NFC. And all the times that i supposedly did not show up for work when needed- that was pre-approved maternity leave- just in case you forgot. You didnt seem to have a problem with the maternity leave at the time, but now that your ego has been wounded, i suppose its easier to strike out wherever you can. Also, i am really curious to hear about these outrageous threats that i made against Eric because i certainly dont remember having made any. Maybe he was talking to my pesky evil twin. Finally, in ragards to your personal attacks about my character/work, i CHALLENGE you to furnish any proof that i ever did anything that could be remotely construed as fraudulent or dishonest or proof that you ever questioned the quality and integrity of my work.

As far as what i posted about your company: Slander is defined as: 1. Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
    2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

As far as i know, everything i said regarding your company is true based on observations i made while i was there, or customer complaints that were made to me. You claim that your company conducts business in an ethical manner, however would you say that waiting to act on a customers foreclosure and then dumping them at the last minute so that loosing their home is an almost certainty is ethical? How about forging a customers signature on paperwork? Is this ethical? I have proof that your company did both these things, and quite a few other activites that were questionable at best.
    Its a shame that you have a vehicle that you can use to truly help people out of bad financial situations and instead you are only using people to make a profit for yourself. As far as the personal attacks that you and "the un-named one" made on this site, i will further respond to those through my attorney. In terms of the statements i made regarding your company, I will make sure to channel those to the proper authorities so that they can address it accordingly.

Let it be known that Eric Turner is currently under federal indictment for wire fraud in a simple but effective Ponzi scheme that defrauded several investors to the tune of $1.6 milloion. as well I have a court case pending in which he is named as a defendant involving mortgage fraud and other improprieties. Not a word that issues forth from his mouth or pen can be trusted as far as I am concerned. For more details, simply google the terms "Eric Turner indictment" and ye shall know all.

Quote Originally Posted by EricNFC
    My name is Eric Turner Founder and CEO of Home Savers USA and National Foreclosure Centers. We have been in business for about 2 almost 3 years and never had a customer complaint we take pride in assisting customers who are losing their homes to foreclosure. We are National company only looking to do business ethically and morally right. After foreclosure our customers are educated and ready to go back into the financial population. We also have testimonials from our clients thanking us for our help. Our goal is to only do business with people who have integrity and moral and who will not lie to customers to make money....The subscriber fatannasty aka Eugene Campbell is a discrutal employee who was terminated after not being able to perform his duties and assist our customers in a ethical and moral way. We are currently seeking legal judgement and suet of slanderous remarks and discrediting my business partners such as appraisers and processors who work with our clients to stop them from losing the only thing they have "Their American Dream which is their home. For future references and questions please visit our website www.stopmysell.com or contact me @ 954-458-2523 :) :) :)
    Eric,

I'd suggest you hire someone to proofread your posts. You come off as not particularly literate, not a good image for a CEO to project.

As I'm sure you are well aware there are a lot of people out there ripping off consumers whose homes are in the foreclosure process so you can well understand why people should be skeptical of claims that a particular business, like yours, is completely upfront.

Let's take a look at your business, which I presume includes a number of different website URLs. Feel free to jump in and correct me if I've gotten something wrong.

It appears that you claim to "purchase" the clients home and claim to charge a "fee" for use of your limited partner's "credit". You have a confusing contract that does not appear to really describe your program in enough detail for a client to understand it or understand the risks.

For example, are you really purchasing the house and paying off the client's existing loan? As most mortgages have a due on sale clause I think it would be interesting to know whether you are attempting to evade such a clause. That would be a risk to your clients as the lender could make a demand for full repayment.

Your website is broken, your slides are not viewable.

Your website makes some inconsistent claims that appear misleading to me. One page talking about rent to own states "The monthly payments go to home ownership and you do not waste rent money."

But at the very bottom it says "Part of your monthly rent could go towards your rent credit".

Hmm, so your monthly payments don't actually go to home ownership only PART of your monthly payment MIGHT be applied. What is the cost of this rent to own? 3-5% of the value of the house for one year PLUS your lease payment.

How do those fees and lease payment - rent credit compare with the "waste" you presume renting has?

Let's say your lease payment is 6% of the value of the house, tack on a 3-5% "fee" and your clients are paying the equivalent of 9-11%. Ouch!

I found your entire contract to be vague and fails to clearly inform the consumer what, exactly, you are going to be doing and at what price.

For example, the amount or means of calculating the leaseback payment is not available.

What is clear is your customers are going to be out $20,000 plus potentially more, it is difficult to tell from your poorly written "contract" (you can't even get the formatting right). That's a hefty fee to "save" some poor sucker who can't make his payments from foreclosure.

I can't even tell if you actually purchase the home and pay off the existing loan from the contract. It appears you might be doing nothing more than taking over the existing loan and bringing the payments up to date.

But what is clear is the poor slob who is behind on his payments will still need to pay you an unspecified lease payment, loses all of his mortgage tax deductions and at the end of a year will owe at least $20,000 more than he owed previously.

The bottom line, Eric, I'm a SOPHISTICATED consumer with substantial experience in real estate and contracts and after reading your contract I'm just flabbergasted by how imprecise it is and how confusing it is.

Take paragraph 5 for example, I find it difficult to believe a real lawyer wrote that. It appears, for no particular reason, to apply only to clients in foreclosure and refinancing (huh? what does refinancing have to do with what you are doing???) and only to clients with a spouse or family member who are in foreclosure or refinancing with them. It then says you have to hold 6-12 months of payments (what payments, to the original lender or to a new loan or are these lease payments???) and "they" are responsible for making the payments ("they" is utterly imprecise as it isn't at all clear who the they is, the client or you), for "the number of months taken". Taken? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

If you had a real lawyer write that contract I would like to know his name.

After viewing your website and your contract I wasn't favorably impressed Eric. It looked bush league.

BTW Eric

What happened to your previous business, Virtual Cash Cards?

What is your level of experience in the financial business? Previous education? Previous employment?

Is Marlon still working with you?

Quote Originally Posted by dg friday
    Let it be known that Eric Turner is currently under federal indictment for wire fraud in a simple but effective Ponzi scheme that defrauded several investors to the tune of $1.6 milloion. as well I have a court case pending in which he is named as a defendant involving mortgage fraud and other improprieties. Not a word that issues forth from his mouth or pen can be trusted as far as I am concerned. For more details, simply google the terms "Eric Turner indictment" and ye shall know all.
    Eric,

Doesn't that indictment involve Virtual Cash Cards, another Florida business you started a few years ago?

This isn't looking good Eric.

I don't know that your foreclosure business is a scam but you have a past that you haven't been very forthcoming about.

Detail by Officer/Registered Agent Name
    Florida Limited Liability Company
    VIRTUAL CASH LLC
    Filing Information
    Document Number L02000001412
    FEI Number NONE
    Date Filed 01/18/2002
    State FL
    Status INACTIVE
    Last Event ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT
    Event Date Filed 09/26/2003
    Event Effective Date NONE

Principal Address
    2121 SW 52ND TERRACE
    PLANTATION FL 33317
    Mailing Address
    2121 SW 52ND TERRACE
    PLANTATION FL 33317
    Registered Agent Name & Address
    SPIEGEL & UTRERA, P.A.
    1840 SW 22ND ST.
    4TH FLOOR
    MIAMI FL 33145 US
    Manager/Member Detail
    Name & Address
    Title MGR
    TURNER, ERIC
    2121 SW 52ND TERRACE
    PLANTATION FL 33317
    Title MGR
    MAY, KENNETH M
    2121 SW 52ND TERRACE
    PLANTATION FL 33317

Florida Limited Liability Company
    FORECLOSURE SOLUTION GROUP LLC
    Filing Information
    Document Number L04000066140
    FEI Number 201647717
    Date Filed 09/08/2004
    State FL
    Status ACTIVE

Principal Address
    1001 N FEDERAL HWY
    HALLANDALE FL 33009
    Changed 05/06/2007
    Mailing Address
    1001 N FEDERAL HWY
    HALLANDALE FL 33009
    Changed 05/06/2007
    TURNER, ERIC
    11210 SW 1 ST
    PLANTATION FL 33325 US
    Address Changed: 04/29/2006
    Manager/Member Detail
    Name & Address
    Title MGR
    TURNER, ERIC
    11210 SW 1 ST
    PLANTATION FL 33325

Florida Non Profit Corporation
    SAVING THE AMERICAN DREAM INC
    Filing Information
    Document Number N04000008691
    FEI Number 201647633
    Date Filed 09/08/2004
    State FL
    Status ACTIVE
    Effective Date 09/08/2004

Principal Address
    11210 SW 1 ST
    PLANTATION FL 33325 US
    Changed 04/29/2006
    Mailing Address
    11210 SW 1 ST
    PLANTATION FL 33325 US
    Changed 04/29/2006
    TURNER, ERIC
    11210 SW 1 ST
    PLANTATION FL 33325 US
    Officer/Director Detail
    Name & Address
    Title P
    TURNER, ERIC
    11210 SW 1 ST
    PLANTATION FL 33325
    Title VP
    TURNER, IVICA
    11210 SW 1 ST
    PLANTATION FL 33325

You sure have a lot of businesses that come into being and then apparently go out of business Eric. That isn't a good sign.

Florida Profit Corporation
    CROSSROAD FINANCIAL GROUP, INC.
    Filing Information
    Document Number P03000035649
    FEI Number 203431845
    Date Filed 03/28/2003
    State FL
    Status ACTIVE
    Last Event CANCEL ADM DISS/REV
    Event Date Filed 02/04/2005
    Event Effective Date NONE

Principal Address
    1001 N FEDERAL HWY
    HALLANDALE FL 33009
    Changed 04/29/2006
    Mailing Address
    1001 N FEDERAL HWY
    HALLANDALE FL 33009
    Changed 04/29/2006
    TURNER, ERIC PRES
    11210 SW 1 ST
    PLANTATION FL 33325 US
    Name Changed: 02/04/2005
    Officer/Director Detail
    Name & Address
    Title PS
    TURNER, ERIC
    11210 SW 1 ST
    PLANTATION FL 33325

So many corporations Eric. Is Marlon still involved with this one?

Florida Profit Corporation
    HOME SAVERS USA CORPORATION
    Filing Information
    Document Number P05000033736
    FEI Number 202415836
    Date Filed 03/04/2005
    State FL
    Status ACTIVE

Principal Address
    1001N FEDERAL HWY
    HALLANDALE FL 33009
    Mailing Address
    1001N FEDERAL HWY
    HALLANDALE FL 33009
    TURNER, ERIC
    1001 N FEDERAL HWY
    HALLANDALE FL 33009 US
    Officer/Director Detail
    Name & Address
    Title PTR
    TURNER, ERIC
    11210 SW 1 ST
    PLANTATION FL 33325

Is it true that Eric Turner was criminally indicted by a federal grand jury on June 28, 2007?

Eric, Eric, Eric. You really shouldn't show up on a scam website and start bad mouthing another poster and talking about suing him for libel without mentioning that the federal government recently indicted you for FRAUD.

This isn't looking good at all for you Eric. Is Invica involved in any of this? How about Marlon? Is he aware of your past and your current federal criminal indictment?

The federal government sure works slowly but it is always nice when they nail a fraudster. I hope they take into account his current business practices when they run him thru the system.