+ Reply to Thread

Swiss Alliance Group

Hello everybody, this is my first post on this site.
    Has anybody ever heard of a Swiss insurance company called Swiss Alliance Group? It is supposedly to get some kind of insurance package (annuity) for your vacation ownership property. Any info welcome.

Re: Swiss Alliance Group

http://www.swissalliancegroup.com/

hidden registration Creation date: 19 Jul 2010

at least, they are honest about having no presence in the USA -

UNITED STATES MAIL FORWARDING ADDRESS:
    Swiss Alliance Group
    80 S.W. 8th Street, Suite 2000
    Miami, Florida 33130

Our team's expertise in investment banking and vacation ownership has enabled us to craft a deferred annuity that puts your expenses right back in your pocket. Simply put, the total cost of your vacations is returned when your investment matures. In the truly Swiss spirit of reward and opportunity, the partner resorts that offer our product also benefit through increased client engagement. As a result of our distinct and innovative approach, we have been the leading provider of Vacation Ownership linked deferred annuities since 1972.

oh yeah? so it took them until 2010 to figure out how to get on the internet?
    Last edited by mumbles; 02-18-2012 at 01:52 PM.

sorry, nothing in this is making any sense to me. did you hear about it from a telemarketing call, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    http://www.swissalliancegroup.com/

hidden registration Creation date: 19 Jul 2010

at least, they are honest about having no presence in the USA -

UNITED STATES MAIL FORWARDING ADDRESS:
    Swiss Alliance Group
    80 S.W. 8th Street, Suite 2000
    Miami, Florida 33130

oh yeah? so it took them until 2010 to figure out how to get on the internet?
    I figured something is funny here. I cannot find the company name in any of the Swiss phone books either.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    sorry, nothing in this is making any sense to me. did you hear about it from a telemarketing call, or what?
    A friend of mine bought a fractional ownership plan (similar to timeshare) at a resort in the Dominican Republic and was offered a "deferred annuity" for some extra money.

I recently purchased a timeshare in Cabo that had a Swiss Alliance annuity included. I was concerned when I came across these posts so I had my lawyer check into the company. It turns out the partners are all from Switzerland and have worked extensively in this industry. They formed a company in Panama to service all of Latin America. They have offices is both Zurich and Panama City. All holdings are in Switzerland and my lawyer got a copy of the registration stating that the company "sells annuities associated with vacation ownership"

I will post anything else that I find out.

Quote Originally Posted by rob7 View Post
    I recently purchased a timeshare in Cabo that had a Swiss Alliance annuity included. I was concerned when I came across these posts so I had my lawyer check into the company. It turns out the partners are all from Switzerland and have worked extensively in this industry. They formed a company in Panama to service all of Latin America. They have offices is both Zurich and Panama City. All holdings are in Switzerland and my lawyer got a copy of the registration stating that the company "sells annuities associated with vacation ownership"

I will post anything else that I find out.
    We did some extensive research ourselves and found out that there is no Swiss insurance company registered under this name and there is definitely no "World Headquarter" of this company at the address they state in their website.

I also came across Swiss Alliance Group in the Dominican Republic and we did not buy into it because it sounds dubious. We have Timeshare friends all over the world and nobody has heard anything about them before.

Maybe Rob7 can shed some light on this, especially where their main office is and in which other resorts this has been offered since 1972.
    Last edited by tcr1960; 04-06-2012 at 06:37 AM.

Swiss Alliance Group annuity policies only seem to be sold in the Dominican Republic. Nobody we know has heard anything about them before.

We finally had somebody looking into this a little closer, without the risk of being sued one can say it is a scam. Somebody who doesn't exist can't sue. Whenever you get confronted with Swiss Alliance Group don't touch it!