+ Reply to Thread

realty law center-The Law Offices of Bruce S. Wein

This company is taking payment advances, which is illegal in the state that they are in. Had I know this I never would have retained there services. (or lack of). I was told that they could not preform the services until full payment was retained. Once they have there money You cant get any questions on the process answers in any form or even a call back for that matter,ever. There's always a secretary that picks up to make the business seem legitimate ,but the person you want to talk to is never available with a rolling list or excuses.(on vacation, on brake, on the other line, the list keeps going). I was current on my payments when I was contacted by this company, and told that they would delay my payments until February( first payment made to them 11/8/2011 , second maid 12/8/2011 total $2530.00) . Now two months later I'm receiving foreclosure notices everyday and can't even get a simple call back for peace of mind. I was also told I was preappoved for a modification by Fanny Mae/ Freddie Mac. I don't even think this is possible. these guys will promise you the moon to get your money, and then do nothing . Had I payed my mortgage company and not payed them i would not be in this situation. I give a fair opionon and will update on the situation if there is services rendered,but doubtful judging by the other complaints.When I was finally contacted by the a manager aftter filing a complaint, he insulted me and my wife. My loan was not approved because we could not produce a copy of w-2 , even though we signed an IRS full disclosure of info for the tax years, including w-2 and1099s. My case worker is impossible to contact when needed to answer questions over the phone. When I questioned the manager that finally called me. I was given the excuse that "there not in the business of customer service. I would only rate our customer service as a 2". was his exact quote to me.( I think on a scale of 1-100, hundred being best)He also now tells me the the best case scenario of a mortgage payment is $900 a month when I was told originally that the best case was $500 a month and worst case was $700 a month. He says they not obligated to put off my payments to my bank from November until February even though I was told by two different people before I sent them money that my payment would be put off. I'm now going to lose my house because I sent my mortgage payments to pay them instead of my mortgage, knowing I would not be able to continue making future payments.

Re: realty law center-The Law Offices of Bruce S.

I too have had the same experience. We have been dealing with them since December and nothing has been done. We have had sale dates set by our mortgage company and WE have been the ones to get them postponed, NOT Realty Law Center. Like I said, we started dealing with them in December and our mortgage company did not even receive the power of attorney notification from them until February!! By that time we have had 3 sale dates for foreclosure. As of two weeks ago Tracy Lee told us that they had sent off the loan modification packet to them in February but our mortgage company says they have not receive it. Tracy sent me blank forms to fill out for the Making Home Affordable Program (which we have already applied for and been denied before we hired Realty Law Center) and asked me to fill them out and fax them myself to my mortgage company since for some reason they stated they were not receiving anything from RLC. I replied to his email and asked why I needed to fill this out if we already new we did not qualify. His response was "If you would like to move forward, please fill out and return the forms and return to me." My question was #1 if we already applied for this program when my husband was on unemployment and we were denied, now my husband is working, making more money and I have since gotten a raise at my employer, why would we qualify now? #2 If your firm has already submitted a complete loan modification packet to our mortgage company like we were told by you, why do I need to fill these forms out and return them to you? #3 you originally asked me to fax them to my mortgage company myself, now you are asking me to send them to you? #4 do you have a complete loan modification packet for us in your possession? His response was "if you would like to move forward, please fill out and return the forms to me."

NO ANSWERS!!!! The auction sale date is always set for the first Tuesday of the month. Ironically, the last week of every month, they have a voicemail that answers their phones and the mailbox is always full. You can never get a live person on the phone until a week after first Tuesday of the month. We have already paid them $1500 and they told me two weeks ago that we needed to pay another $1000 if we wanted to continue.

I am fed up with them!! We now have a sale date set for April 3rd and have no idea what to do now!!

Re: realty law center-The Law Offices of Bruce S.

I have now given up completely on realty law center. I have now retained the services of Nurion Law Connection(866.994.3977).they answer the phones or call you back in a reasonable timeframe. they charge no upfront fees.( You dont pay until your mod get approved and your satisfied with the offer the bank gives and you sign. And they are going after realty law center for the money they stole from me. NO UPFRONT FEES, THEY DONT GET THE JOB DONE YOU DONT PAY the way it should be. Hope this helps and you keep your house.