+ Reply to Thread

Amway Republicans

Who is the Republican Party putting in the field for 2006 and the Michigan Governor’s office?
    Well – actually Dick (Dick) DeVos, President of Amway, has chosen the Republican Party to be his personal vehicle.
    Dick is the son of Richard (Dick) DeVos and Helen Van Wesep.
    In 1949, Richard (Dick) DeVos and Jay Van Andel formed the Ja-Ri Corporation and began distributing products on a direct sales basis. In 1959, he founded Amway Corporation with a man by the name of Van Andel.
    Dick (Dick) DeVos worked for Daddy and inherited his position at Amway by working ‘hard’ as a salesman.
    What is Dick (Dick) DeVos selling Michigan and what has the Republican Party bought? The Ada Christian school web site states that Richard (Dick) DeVos, Dick’s father produced "Selling America," a tape recorded talk he gives now and then, and that he has written three books: “BELIEVE!” , “Compassionate Capitalism”, and most recently “Hope From My Heart: Ten Lessons for Life” which he wrote after his heart transplant.
    What his son, Dick, who is running for Governor has done, isn’t exactly clear. It appears he went to work for Dad, then worked for Dad and then pretty much took Dad’s place at Amway.
    In the year of our Lord 2000 the Grand Rapids Christian Schools built the Richard and Helen DeVos Center for Arts and Worship – so you can guess that the Christian Crowd will be pulling the lever for DeVos.
    Clearly Michigan needs something more than an salesman.

Re: Amway Republicans

Wow!! A father and son scammer festival :eek: What a way to teach your child growing up :rolleyes:
    It's Halloween every day on scam.com :eek:

Who is the Republican Party putting in the field for 2006 and the Michigan Governor’s office?
    Well – actually Dick (Dick) DeVos, President of Amway, has chosen the Republican Party to be his personal vehicle
    Arnold Schwarsneggar was elected governor of CA , Jesse "The Body" Ventura was elected governor of WI, and your upset because Devos is president of Amway and is going to run for governor of Michigan ?

Thats it , if he wins ,I'm moving out of the country
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    Jesse "The Body" Ventura was elected governor of WI,
    Jesse was elected Governor of Minnesota.

I am from Michigan and have lived here all 49 years of my life except for 3 months in Texas. I think Mickey Mouse could beat Gov. Granholm, she has done nothing for Michigan. She stepped into a very bad place, and has not lived up to the task. I am not sure anyone could have, NAFTA and loss of the automotive industry have destroyed Michigan. I doubt we will recover in my lifetime. It is funny that you never hear about him being the President of Amway here in Michigan, it is like he is trying to keep it a secret. It is never mentioned in any of his ads I have seen on TV and I have seen plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    Arnold Schwarsneggar was elected governor of CA , Jesse "The Body" Ventura was elected governor of WI, and your upset because Devos is president of Amway and is going to run for governor of Michigan ?

Thats it , if he wins ,I'm moving out of the country
    now THAT!!was FUNNY!!hehe!!.........

Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA
    I am from Michigan and have lived here all 49 years of my life except for 3 months in Texas. I think Mickey Mouse could beat Gov. Granholm, she has done nothing for Michigan. She stepped into a very bad place, and has not lived up to the task. I am not sure anyone could have, NAFTA and loss of the automotive industry have destroyed Michigan. I doubt we will recover in my lifetime. It is funny that you never hear about him being the President of Amway here in Michigan, it is like he is trying to keep it a secret. It is never mentioned in any of his ads I have seen on TV and I have seen plenty.
    i've followed the political life of grandholm and at first liked her but then because of her NEED to survive politically i have seen a CHANGE!?and this caused like i said by the PRESSURES of MAINTAINING the ILLUSION of the idea of LIFE in a DEMOCRATIC state in the FACE of a DEMAGOGERY OF REPUBLICANS in the CAPITAL of our NATION!?hehe!!but i give her credit in THIIS!!she never READS from a teleprompter and can carry out an HOURS or more speech without NOTES!?hehe!!always looking the AUDIENCE in the EYE!!hehe!!"W" could do as well if he would just LET MOM talk more!?hehe!!just askin.....