+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cash bullets new

has any one checked out this new boy on the block
    :king22: http://cashbullets.com/
    Last edited by katiescorner; 02-12-2012 at 07:51 PM.

Re: cash bullets new

100% scam.

The only way to make money is SELLING the system, not DOING the system.

If the system was so profitable, why would the owner want to decrease his income by having more people do the system? More people doing the same system means more competition and less income for all involved in the system.

The only person making any money here is the one that owns the original website selling the system.

The "100% money back guarantee" is completely and utterly worthless. Clickbank, paypal and credit cards do not give refunds for ebooks, downloads, access, mentoring, advice, instructions, directions, virtual money or any other kind of non-tangible electronic goods, which is what is being purchased here, non-tangible electronic goods.

Just another "follow these vague instructions and you might be the one in a million that makes a bit of money doing this system" type website.

Reading the "disclaimer", "terms of use" and "privacy policy" are all very telling. Translated, they know you won't make any money, your payment is non-refundable and while you attempt to follow the system, they and other companies will spam you with other offers.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Quote Originally Posted by Meri Widow View Post
    100% scam.

The only way to make money is SELLING the system, not DOING the system.

If the system was so profitable, why would the owner want to decrease his income by having more people do the system? More people doing the same system means more competition and less income for all involved in the system.

The only person making any money here is the one that owns the original website selling the system.

The "100% money back guarantee" is completely and utterly worthless. Clickbank, paypal and credit cards do not give refunds for ebooks, downloads, access, mentoring, advice, instructions, directions, virtual money or any other kind of non-tangible electronic goods, which is what is being purchased here, non-tangible electronic goods.

Just another "follow these vague instructions and you might be the one in a million that makes a bit of money doing this system" type website.

Reading the "disclaimer", "terms of use" and "privacy policy" are all very telling. Translated, they know you won't make any money, your payment is non-refundable and while you attempt to follow the system, they and other companies will spam you with other offers.
    thanks meri widow

Its funny that people would buy into these one page video wonders. It's to bad that there are real ways to work at home and people get roped into these scams. These folks are trying to sell the same rehashed system and lies they have been since the beginning of the idea of making money online.:zx11pissed: These things make me mad. Never buy a product that has some bs video telling you what it does. This video doesn't even show what it does and none of them do.

Good Luck out there folks
    Dan K

Quote Originally Posted by Dans Finds View Post
    Its funny that people would buy into these one page video wonders. It's to bad that there are real ways to work at home and people get roped into these scams. These folks are trying to sell the same rehashed system and lies they have been since the beginning of the idea of making money online.:zx11pissed: These things make me mad. Never buy a product that has some bs video telling you what it does. This video doesn't even show what it does and none of them do.

Good Luck out there folks
    Dan K
    Thanks Dan your right 100%

This is a clickbank product, so yes, refunds ARE guaranteed.

http://www.clickbank.com/refund_policy_faq.html

Do research.

Quote Originally Posted by seenjeen View Post
    This is a clickbank product, so yes, refunds ARE guaranteed.
    Where EXACTLY in that Clickbank FAQ section does it state that this type of "product" is "guaranteed"? Please copy/paste the precise sentence(s) from that link that definitively back up your statement.

Clickbank is also very good, in my experience, about shutting down any account that is caught spamming. With a "program" of the type Meri described - I haven't visited the original poster's cited website myself yet to investigate - spam is inevitable.

Where EXACTLY in that Clickbank FAQ section does it state that this type of "product" is "guaranteed"? Please copy/paste the precise sentence(s) from that link that definitively back up your statement.
    First, answer where you got, "Clickbank [...] do not give refunds for ebooks."

Because this is FALSE.

And exactly where does the Clickbank refund policy explicitly state that they give refunds for ebooks? Please quote the EXACT Clickbank sentence(s).

And exactly where does the Clickbank refund policy explicitly state that they give refunds for ebooks? Please quote the EXACT Clickbank sentence(s).
    Right here, first point:

1. What is ClickBank's return policy?
    Our official return policy for all ClickBank products is as follows:

ClickBank will, at its discretion, allow for the return or replacement of any defective product within 60 days from the date of purchase.

Whether they permit refunds or not is a moot point. Clickbank does expressly prohibit any and all forms of MLM membership, as well as products which solely exist to be re-sold.

It's right here:
    http://www.clickbank.com/product_requirements.html

Multilevel membership (including MLM, matrix, wheel, cylinder, downline, upline, chain, or pyramid) or any Product that has no appreciable value to the customer other than the potential for resale;

How would you prove an ebook was "defective"? I guess if you couldn't open the file it would be considered defective.

Not sure they would refund your money just because you didn't like the information in the ebook.

Quote Originally Posted by seenjeen View Post
    Our official return policy for all ClickBank products is as follows:

ClickBank will, at its discretion, allow for the return or replacement of any defective product within 60 days from the date of purchase.
    That one lone sentence does NOT prove your claim that someone can receive their money back for an ebook that didn't help them make money. "Defective" is NOT the same as "useless" which is what is being bought here.

Post up where Clickbank says that a buyer can and will receive all their money back for a useless ebook that doesn't help them make money.

Love when people say it is a 100% scam. I bet you never even tried it. For one thing, you can not get scammed if you are guaranteed a 100% refund on the product so for that alone it is not a scam.

I buy Andrew's products all the time and for one reason, they work. Cash bullets is a great tool to help affiliates build ready to make websites in mintues. they need to know nothing about HTML or Wordpress. For that alone it is a great program.

And to put all the haters out there at bay, I opened a brand new Clickbank account the day before Cash Bullets went live. Within the first 24 hours I made close to $300 in sales using his websites and techniques. Then a few days of $0 then another day of over $100. Scam? I think not!

Here is proof:

As for the refund ? from Meri Widow, you can return for any reason. In the return box there is an option that states "UnHappy with the product or the product did not deliver as advertised"

Y'all need to gather all the facts and do a little bit of research before you bash a product or state refunds are not given...None of what is stated above is true (besides seenjean's comments).

Meri Widow, you should not be allowed to give advice for things dealing with this as you have not a clue to what you are talking about! You are a joke to forums!!!!
    Last edited by katiescorner; 03-14-2012 at 11:44 AM.

scam doesn't mean that you don't make money - in fact, in every scam, somebody is planning to make money, without earning it.

you paid how much for this?

you paid $37 to work for this guy selling his program?

he's supposed to pay you to work for him.

hey, i got some work that needs to be done!

how much will you pay me to do my work for me?

i bet you are on the sucker list now.

you will get 10 moneymaking opportunities in the mail everyday until you close your email account.

there may be strange charges show up on the account you used to pay -stuff you didn't sign up for.
    Last edited by mumbles; 02-16-2012 at 01:39 PM.