+ Reply to Thread

History Repeats Itself

Just like in the late 70s: a weak, pathetic President, Jimmy Carter allowed the mullahs to unseat the Shah of Iran which eventually led to the Iranian Hostage Crisis...

Fast forward to now: a weak, pathetic President, Barack Obama, allowed surrogates of the Muslim Brotherhood to unseat Hosni Mubarak and now we have an Egyptian Hostage Crisis...

I guess once again we need a Republican to win office to clean up the mess like Reagan did in 1981. Lord knows, a Democrat is not going to have the balls and the political cache to do it. Especially not this one.

Re: History Repeats Itself

History never repeats. Fucking genius.

Re: History Repeats Itself

Quote Originally Posted by RonaldusMagnus View Post
    Just like in the late 70s: a weak, pathetic President, Jimmy Carter allowed the mullahs to unseat the Shah of Iran which eventually led to the Iranian Hostage Crisis...

Fast forward to now: a weak, pathetic President, Barack Obama, allowed surrogates of the Muslim Brotherhood to unseat Hosni Mubarak and now we have an Egyptian Hostage Crisis...

I guess once again we need a Republican to win office to clean up the mess like Reagan did in 1981. Lord knows, a Democrat is not going to have the balls and the political cache to do it. Especially not this one.

did you make this up all by yourself or just sorta get an idea from some other source!? what about syria and iran!? revolution not goin so well thereabouts!? should we have helped the rebels at the right time to make em successful!? sneakily of course!? :chicken: : :2gunsfiring_v1: :elvis:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you