+ Reply to Thread

Beauty And The Beast 3d Movie Review

Ok, first of all this movie is old, I know. But I got roped into going because my friend has some kids and they wanted to see this movie. It was also my first 3d movie, which was kinda cool. I guess Disney re-released this movie and is trying to get a new generation of kids to brainwash.

Don't see Beauty and the Beast. Do not see this movie. First of all there's assault, kidnapping, torture, and insinuated beastiality. Have you ever heard of Stockholm Syndrome ? This is when captures fall in love with the people holding them captive.

All in all, this movie is horrible.

Re: Beauty And The Beast 3d Movie Review

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Ok, first of all this movie is old, I know. But I got roped into going because my friend has some kids and they wanted to see this movie. It was also my first 3d movie, which was kinda cool. I guess Disney re-released this movie and is trying to get a new generation of kids to brainwash.

Don't see Beauty and the Beast. Do not see this movie. First of all there's assault, kidnapping, torture, and insinuated beastiality. Have you ever heard of Stockholm Syndrome ? This is when captures fall in love with the people holding them captive.

All in all, this movie is horrible.

I wouldn't blame Disney for the story...lol

The tale of Beauty and the Beast was first collected in Gianfranceso Straparola’s Le piacevolo notti (The Nights of Straparola) 1550-53.

The earliest French version is an ancient Basque tale where the father was a king and the beast a serpent.

Charles Perrault popularized the fairy tale with his collection Contes de ma mere l’oye (Tales of Mother Goose) in 1697. The 17th century Pentamerone is also said to include similar tales.

The first version of Beauty and the Beast, as we know the tale taday, appeared in 1740 and was written by Madame Gabrielle de Villeneuve.
    :mxmas:

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Well you are a plethora of information, thank you.

Well you are a plethora of information, thank you.

I just read a lot of fairy tales growing up...lol I read a condensed kid version when I was very little.

Also, it was easy to Google someone's better explanation of the story than I could come up with quickly. ;)

BTW, I still haven't seen that Disney movie. I like the old-school Disney stuff, better.
    :mxmas:

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

so i think i seen alot or some of this movie!? what's the jist!? it's kinda strange!? beast person has better values than mr. NICE important prince guy!? beauty sees her real aim is to release beast guy from his beastly hypnosis!? ironic, no!? you want a bad movie, forget SHREK!? : :cwm2: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Ok, first of all this movie is old, I know. But I got roped into going because my friend has some kids and they wanted to see this movie.
    old movies live forvever if they have some kinda redeeming value!?i swear i have watched afternoon movies on local channel that are fill ins and have been blown away with the content, the moral lessons!? that's about 99% of the time!? attack of the 50 ft. woman can stay in the can as far as i'm concerned!? although if i looked hard enough, maybe i could see something in that 1 too!? just the bad acting and lousy props are so distracting!? and of course, this opinion is from the last time i caught it, 10 or more yrs ago!? :cwm2: :judges: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you