+ Reply to Thread

AWSM Technologies, LLC Embezzlement

scams > message board > Investment Scams
    Welcome, bigfish2003.
    You last visited: 08-06-2006 at 08:59 PM
    Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 0.

User CP Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Advanced Search
    Quick Links
    Mark Forums Read
    Open Buddy List
    User Control Panel
    Edit Signature
    Edit Avatar
    Edit Profile
    Edit Options
    Miscellaneous
    Private Messages
    Subscribed Threads
    My Profile
    Who's Online

View First Unread Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

#1 08-07-2006, 01:44 AM
    bigfish2003
    Junior Member Join Date: May 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-AWSM Technologies,LLC Embezzlement-

I am a novice at affiliate marketing. I am a licensed partner with AWSM Technologies, LLC. The AWSM ad directors are remiss in providing orientation & information on how to collect commissions. I am filing a criminal complaint with the Arizona attorney general regarding AWSM failure to educate AWSM licensed partners about Linkshare, and the fact that AWSM does not list AWSM Technologies, LLC licensed partners code numbers on the products. Instead, AWSM lists AWSM's code numbers on all products only, because AWSM is a proprietary technologies affiliate. Therefore, AWSM collects the commissions, but AWSM fails to pass the commissions on to the AWSM Technologies, LLC licensed partners.

This is exploitation by misusing the resources of licensed partners for personal or monetary benefit (embezzlement).

I inadvertently found out about Linkshare via the AWSM attorney who mentioned Linkshare in his filings with the Arbitrator. AWSM ad directors are too involved in marketing and collecting enrollment fees and investments from their consumers to educate the consumers about Linkshare, merchant sites, and in particular, how to collect commissions. There are thousands of other AWSM licensed partners who don't know what to do next.

P. S.: Send this to other AWSM licensed partners on your email lists, and tell them to file with the AZ attorney general! Use my filing number as a cross reference to beat any "statute of limitations": -case#CIC 06-08929 AWSM Technologies- (http://www.azag.gov/consumer/complaintform.html)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bigfish2003
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to bigfish2003
    Find all posts by bigfish2003
    Add bigfish2003 to Your Buddy List

Previous Thread | Next Thread

Quick Reply

Options
    Quote message in reply?

Show Printable Version
    Email this Page
    Add a Poll to this Thread
    Linear Mode
    Switch to Hybrid Mode
    Switch to Threaded Mode
    Search this Thread

Advanced Search
    Rate This Thread
    Excellent
    Good
    Average
    Bad
    Terrible

Posting Rules
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may post attachments
    You may edit your posts

vB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Forum Jump
    Please select one User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home -------------------- message board Political Chat Science Controversy Auction Scams Contest Scams Charity Scams Corporate Scams Government Scams Hotel Scams Internet Scams Insurance Scams Investment Scams Lottery Scams Mail Order Scams MLM / Pyramid Scams Mortgage Scams Religious Scams Retail Scams Sports News Used Car Scams Work at Home Scams Other Scams Chat Here Conspiracy Theory Zone Website Reviews

You Give Love a Bad Name

"**** off" by Wayne County and the Electric Chairs
    I'd give you the lyrics, but i cant find them and i dont feel ike typing them out ...

time he was caught
    Serial felanderer lives devon, works as an airline pilot out of Bournemouth airport for a charter company (think ex formula one boss). Likes to screw air stewardess colleagues and even breaks up marriages. Has two daughters and a stupid wife who seems to be glad he gets his oats elsewhere.Sounding... ...

guys who cant tell the difference
    i found this post on some defunct messageboard (this one is SOOO much better):the original post...if you can read it all its bloody stupid when guys fall for cute waitresses or hosts or bartenders or strippers.....cant they tell the difference? these girls are SUPPOSED to be friendly to the... ...