+ Reply to Thread

Opportunity that turns out is not a scam

Just found out that this insurance policy actually is not a scam as previously posted. Not sure if anyone remembers it, I know someone was asking about it, cannot remember the name.

If you qualify for this program, these premiums are issued free of charge and on a two-year basis. At the end of the two-year period, you have a choice of three options: 1. Continue the policy coverage; 2. liquidate the policy and increase your estate by $1.1 million; or 3. discontinue the policy and walk away having had the benefit of $10 million of life insurance for two years.

If you or your spouse meets the following criteria, you are eligible for our program:
    1. Between the ages of 70-85.
    2. Assets (real estate, income, money) surpassing $800,000.
    3. Are in good health, non-smoker.

send me an e-mail and I can get you contacted with the company offering this.

Re: Opportunity that turns out is not a scam

:mad: :mad: Scamming on elderly. How nice of you.
    Last edited by borisf96; 08-06-2006 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    :mad: :mad: Scamming on elderly. How nice of you.
    Which is my pet peave. I was watching the news the other night about a young couple living the life of luxury who scammed an 85 year old woman of most of her life savings. I was fuming! :mad: Now she has nothing! Very Sad! How can that young couple sleep at night?? Blows my mind.

It burns me up to see the vulnerable get taken advantage of. That goes to show you how weak they are.

The old saying, when a big guy picks on a little guy, tell the big guy to go pick on someone his own size and strength. It rarely happens! What a society we live in.

Wally is right. It's not a scam at all. It's actually an effective estate planning tool that is used by the 70+ population. It does have a minimum net worth restriction, and you need to be healthy enough to qualify for a policy.

I currently have approx 35 of these cases in underwriting. If anyone wants info on how they work, send me an email.

At the end of the two-year period, you have a choice of three options: 1. Continue the policy coverage; 2. liquidate the policy and increase your estate by $1.1 million;
    How in the hell this is legitimate. I assume elderly would provide somebody with $800K of his hard earned savings. For that he is promised about 60% annual return. There is a word for this "opportunity". It is ponzi.

And if you are so sure this is so legitimate, please list your office address and phone number and prefferably web address.
    Last edited by borisf96; 11-02-2006 at 12:50 AM.