+ Reply to Thread

Goodmorning to you all and have a great day!

:yllove: :yllove: :yllove: :yllove:

Just wanted to throw out some positive mojo to you all. From the bottom of my heart, Good Morning, have a great day.

Life is too short and fragile, tell people that you love you love them and mean it! Feel it, not just shallow words!

Pass it on, it's contagious, I promise, good things will magically happen to you too!

Re: Goodmorning to you all and have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Sviat View Post

Just wanted to throw out some positive mojo to you all. From the bottom of my heart, Good Morning, have a great day.

Life is too short and fragile, tell people that you love you love them and mean it! Feel it, not just shallow words!

Pass it on, it's contagious, I promise, good things will magically happen to you too!

Wow. Most people just delete or forward chain emails. You turn one into a post.

Have a great day too.

Who's running this popcorn stand anyway? :zx11pissed:

I think it's too sweet.

I mean, I can feel the cavities forming every second I'm in this thread...lol
    :mxmas:

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Awesome Karma coming to you from this post..

This past weekend my stepdad was lifeflighted here for a heart attack, tommorow morning he will be undergoing a triple bypass... my mom is scared to death but wont admit it.

Last night she sent a very late night text and asked why I was still awake when I responded. For the first time ever I had the opportunity to respond that I was awake because I was worried about her.. today I also realized that I am as strong as I am because of her...

This isn't a good thing.. Tommorow I plan to let her know that it IS okay to cry and be afraid..

She taught her girls to be strong and move on.. but she never taught us that it is okay to be weak and let others take care of you now and then.

I mean it, feel it and plan on passing it on to someone much older than me.. :sun_smiley:

Also, I want to recommend one cool website http://sweetytextmessages.com/ It consist of a lot of morning text to him or her. I added it to my bookmarks.