+ Reply to Thread

Why conspiracy believers are idiots.

It's common sense why conspiracy believers are suck fuktards...

1. No experiance in what they talk about.

JFK is the perfect example of idiots and loons who say they have the answers but not a single day in their miserable life have they...

1. Fired a weapon.

2. been a law enforcement officer.

3. had any knowledge in balistics.

4. Used a rifle scope.

2. Political bias

Conspiracy loons have a clear political bias which clouds their reasoning.

3. They have an ingrained hatred of the United States.

Conspiracy loons show a rabid hate of the United States and all its institutions thus their judgement sucks.

4. They have a monitary state in the conspiracy.

Conspiracy loons, professional idiots, have a monitary stake in maintaining the conspiracy, which renders their judgement nill.

Re: Why conspiracy believers are idiots.

I must disagree wholeheartedly, Danrush. You're basically putting others down for daring to think differently. Now, I'm not saying all conspiracy theorists are correct and have a good head on their shoulders but the same can be said about anyone. But if you're talking about the Kennedy assassination, you don't have to be an expert or someone who's fired a gun to know that there was and is a major conspiracy behind Jack's death. Isn't it obvious? Just watch the Zapruder film and you'll see that Kennedy is reacting to being shot at Z-224 while Connally is not. Anyway, having a difference in opinion is the American way.

JFKfan

PS - God bless America!
    Last edited by JFKfan; 01-26-2012 at 09:29 AM.

I must disagree wholeheartedly, Danrush. You're basically putting others down for daring to think differently.
    Daring to think? I have seen more stupidity and chicken following than thinking.

It's been 50 years now an no conspiracy loon has yet conclusively proven their "theories" over the facts of the case. The recient National Geographic special on "Bullet A" is the most telling argument yet in support of the Warren Report, including the locations of the three shell hulls in the TSBD sniper's nest.

Just for kicks I did the same ejection test and all my shells from my own Manlincher Carcano ended up in the same order as in the investigation pictures taken by the Dallas PD on nov 22nd.

The witness placement of the president's car when the first shot was fired fits with the angle of the rifle to the six floor window sill and the angle and fall of the farthest shell hull.

This conspiracy B.S. has gone on for 50 years and is now a sick money trap that debases JFK's place in history. It's time the B.S. was stopped.

People just can't get over the fact that a loser like Oswald, who had been shooting rifles since he was a kid, was able to gun down a president who stupidly took his politics and personal glorification over the importance of his own life. The one who really killed JFK was JFK.

I like the way Bill Hicks put it.

On this one he really takes the Mickey out of your average american idiot. Especially at the end.

Last edited by eugene66; 06-07-2012 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    It's common sense why conspiracy believers are suck fuktards...

1. No experiance in what they talk about.

JFK is the perfect example of idiots and loons who say they have the answers but not a single day in their miserable life have they...

1. Fired a weapon.

2. been a law enforcement officer.

3. had any knowledge in balistics.

4. Used a rifle scope.

2. Political bias

Conspiracy loons have a clear political bias which clouds their reasoning.

3. They have an ingrained hatred of the United States.

Conspiracy loons show a rabid hate of the United States and all its institutions thus their judgement sucks.

4. They have a monitary state in the conspiracy.

Conspiracy loons, professional idiots, have a monitary stake in maintaining the conspiracy, which renders their judgement nill.
    Are you drunk when you post?

Seriously. You've never been the most intelligent poster, but what you post is becoming less and less coherent, and your spelling is deteriorating pretty quickly.

lol. I read the message. so I guess you belive that the warren commison was right when they said it was a "Magic bullet" according to the warren commision. which had lydon johnson in it. the next president after JFK.
    it was a single shot that killed him. hit him in the temple. his head in the right temple. went back and to the right. the bullet then hit him on the right left hand. paused in midair. made a right turn. and hit the bodyguard in the between the 3rd and 4th rib. now you said you've fired a gun. have you been able to get a bullet to curve after you've shoot it? I bet not. it goes againts the laws of physics,

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Marster_B View Post
    lol. I read the message. so I guess you belive that the warren commison was right when they said it was a "Magic bullet" according to the warren commision. which had lydon johnson in it. the next president after JFK.
    it was a single shot that killed him. hit him in the temple. his head in the right temple. went back and to the right. the bullet then hit him on the right left hand. paused in midair. made a right turn. and hit the bodyguard in the between the 3rd and 4th rib. now you said you've fired a gun. have you been able to get a bullet to curve after you've shoot it? I bet not. it goes againts the laws of physics,
    You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. As a matter of fact, you're confusing two shots the hit JFK.

Stop before you make a complete ass of yourself.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Dammn why confuse the whole issue with physics now?

YOU ARE WRONG!! The proof was plain for all to see and hear. The media!! They said it so there! :

Damn physics do you want us to start thinking now? You must be joking.

:spin2:

PS: Oh Yeah don't bother answering Logically yourdimwhit. He tells everyone they are wrong and tries to make them appear stupid to scare them off with fear of ridicule but when it really gets down to it?. When you take him on you will discover how stupid he really is, as he continues making an asshole of himself and being too stupid to realize it. It's just too funny to observe.
    I guess it's true what they say. The opinionated person keeps describing himself perfectly while pointing the finger. So guess ho is really the one who has to "Stop before you make a complete ass of yourself."HAHAHA!!
    Last edited by eugene66; 09-10-2012 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Addition

He must be joking since he does not know that the "Magic Bullet" was the shot that wounded Kennedy in the throat and went on to wound Connelly (not a bodyguard).

It has been called the 'magic bullet' because of the path it took and that it had been declared to have been 'pristine' when it was found.

HAHAHA!! Hilarious what the dumbed down Americans will believe. Like monkeys in a cage.

I suppose when you ask too many questions they will also say "No need to re-investigate because the people who did already know it could not have happened any other way." To hell with physics right?
    Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.:yelcutelaughA:

caligranni is offline ABOLISH I O U' S (investor owned utilities)

Hey Dan,

I believe in a conspiracy or two. But I would like to know how you can make the statement (to quote you) "They have a monitary state in the conspiracy." when you know ABSOLUTELY nothing about me or my money. Silly statement from a silly mind! Get a life guy!!!
    "WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, THROW THEM AT SOMEONE!"
    NOTE : I Have Nothing To Do With Any Advertisements Attached Or Associated With My Posts! "Y'all, I Ain't Promotin' Nothin'!!"