+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 33 to 44 of 44

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: The Brink of Madness

    Israel's true motives for mass murder in Lebanon:

    Highly Recommended Read | Annexing Lebanese Land and Water: ‘It’s About Annexation, Stupid!’
    by Kaveh L Afrasiabi

    Posted by peoplesgeography on August 5th, 2006

    Asia Times | Friday, August 4, 2006
    Officially, Israel’s ground invasion of Lebanon is an act of self-defense against Hezbollah’s threat, aimed at creating a security buffer zone until the arrival of a “multinational force with an enforcement capability”. But increasingly, as the initial goal of a narrow strip of only a few kilometers has now been extended up to the Litani River deep in Lebanon, the real motives behind Israel’s invasion are becoming crystal-clear.

    It’s about (de facto) annexation, stupid. This is a war to annex a major chunk of Lebanese territory without necessarily saying so, under the pretext of security buffer and deterrence against future attacks on Israel.
    more at site..............

    http://peoplesgeography.wordpress.co...h-l-afrasiabi/
    Last edited by Phinnly Slash Buster; 08-06-2006 at 12:37 AM.

  2. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    494

    Re: The Brink of Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    Fvck off! you stupid right-winged religious nutcase. It is by your means and efforts that sell out America to these Zio-Nazis. It is because of people like YOU that permit the agendas of Zionism to prevail in America and turn us into some manipulative tool that can be used to satisfy the Zionist pipe dreams in the middle east. You are nothing more than a Zionist c0cksucker who would sell out America to refrain from being dubbed "Anti-Semite". Pathetic fvcker with no balls to take a stand.

    That's what I thought you would bring up. Well here's some info for ya'. The Roman empire expelled the Jews, therefore the claims for their state is merely a religious excuse to invoke entitlement. Hardly justification for terrorist tactics to kill and murder in order to get it.
    I see you have been shopping for an avatar. Might I suggest this one for your terrorist agenda.

  3. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    494

    Re: The Brink of Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    I wasn't there at the time so I can't say. You obviously were there or you wouldn't be so c0ck sure it was Hezbollah. Tell us exactly how combat was initiated if you would, or could? (btw - I don't expect an answer)
    This is a direct quote from Lebanese PM himself.
    " They are taking things out of context. Correct, that the Hezbollah crossed over the blue line into Israel and abducted the 2 Israeli soldiers, this is a fact".

  4. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: The Brink of Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by gools68
    I see you have been shopping for an avatar. Might I suggest this one for your terrorist agenda.
    Keep fishing there Ghouls....here's your avatar since you like the Neocon way
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

    Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

    Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

  5. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: The Brink of Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by gools68
    This is a direct quote from Lebanese PM himself.
    " They are taking things out of context. Correct, that the Hezbollah crossed over the blue line into Israel and abducted the 2 Israeli soldiers, this is a fact".
    is this your last COMPLAINT!?or should intelligent people just take it as PROOF of your CLAIMS!?hehe!!you still LIVIN in the OLD testament!?but lets consider the laws of the old testament.an eye for an eye.now if you ask me,YOUR ISRAEL has CROSSED the line on THAT 1!?a couple misguided didn't hurt anyone IMPORTANT rockets here and there and LETS KILL THEM ALL!?hehe!!UNINTENTIONALLY OF COURSE!?so what's your problem,just dont wanna DIE for jesus!?hehe!!HEY!!ya never know,he just MIGHT raise ya from the DEAD!?just to prove a point!?hehe!!just askin........

  6. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: The Brink of Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    UPDATE:

    It seems that the quote has been tracked back even further:

    Dorothy Hewitt Hutchinson, former national president and international chairwoman of the Women's International League for Peace and Freedom. Mrs. Hutchinson led sit-ins and hunger strikes against the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission; protests at the White House against the Vietnam War, and demonstrations on behalf of a nuclear freeze. She said in an interview in 1965 "Dissent from public policy can be the highest form of patriotism."

    The first liberal liar that decided to attribute this quote to Jefferson, was Nadine Strossen. Surprise, surprise... Nadine Strossen is the ACLU's head honcho. How fitting is that?

    So, it appears you are quoting, not Jefferson, but Dorothy Hewitt Hutchinson, a strict pacifist who opposed World War II as immoral and who ignored dissent when it was directed toward herself and her ideas. And you attributing it to Jefferson is perpetuating a lie invented by the most anti-American organization in the U.S. The ACLU.

    What does this all mean? It means that quote is exactly as I stated... A cheap excuse to justify liberals anti-American views.

    Once again... Have a nice day :)


    http://www.volokh.com/posts/1146554363.shtml
    http://www.nysun.com/article/31922?page_no=1
    america(your self made holy version) is a saint,everyone else is S H I T!?that about cover it!?hehe!!i see you used the word satan.guess we gotcha PEGGED NOW!!hehe!!all "W" ever confessed to is the word "EVIL" hehe!!do you THINK they are related!?now ya gotta ask,which ones is he refering to!?hehe!!just make up what cha want OUTA it like ya ALWAYS DO!?(why!?,that's what i wanta know!!)you gettin the PICTURE yet!?hehe!!just askin.....

  7. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: The Brink of Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by gools68
    I see you have been shopping for an avatar. Might I suggest this one for your terrorist agenda.
    i think you have provided a great picture.i may decide to use it!!hehe!!just askin.....

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: The Brink of Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    The Brink of Madness
    A familiar place.

    By Victor Davis Hanson

    When I used to read about the 1930s — the Italian invasion of Abyssinia, the rise of fascism in Italy, Spain, and Germany, the appeasement in France and Britain, the murderous duplicity of the Soviet Union, and the racist Japanese murdering in China — I never could quite figure out why, during those bleak years, Western Europeans and those in the United States did not speak out and condemn the growing madness, if only to defend the millennia-long promise of Western liberalism.

    Of course, the trauma of the Great War was all too fresh, and the utopian hopes for the League of Nations were not yet dashed. The Great Depression made the thought of rearmament seem absurd. The connivances of Stalin with Hitler — both satanic, yet sometimes in alliance, sometimes not — could confuse political judgments.



    Yes, perhaps Israel should have hit more quickly, harder, and on the ground; yes, it has run an inept public relations campaign; yes, to these criticisms and more. But what is lost sight of is the central moral issue of our times: a humane democracy mired in an asymmetrical war is trying to protect itself against terrorists from the 7th century, while under the scrutiny of a corrupt world that needs oil, is largely anti-Semitic and deathly afraid of Islamic terrorists, and finds psychic enjoyment in seeing successful Western societies under duress.

    In short, if we wish to learn what was going on in Europe in 1938, just look around.

    http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...Q4OWMzNDhmMzk=
    i like the last line.....1938 in europe,look around........the only thing is,i see YOUR kind the way you see MY kind and neither 1 of is is RIGHT!?so HEY!!ever watch those time travel movies where they get to go back in TIME and try and CHANGE the bad things that they KNEW were gonna HAPPEN in the FUTURE!?and then......they realize...AT SOME POINT...that if they change anything,it must be PART of the FUTURE they are TRYIN ta AVOID!?see what I'M sayin!?(YOUR REASONONG IS ALWAYS BASED ON FEAR OF THE FUTURE!?)but take another movie about the same thing("frequency"),and you see ANOTHER approach to the PROBLEM!?communicate with the PAST!?to UNDERSTAND and apply the CORRECT measures to CHANGE the NOW!!not the FUTURE!!there is no FUTURE!!it's a clever LIE!!it's like saying,oh!your hungry,well, wait till TOMMOROW and you will be FED!?hehe!!and i challenge you to do this.....BE HAPPY!?....."IN" the FUTURE!?and by the way,COMMUNICATE is the BEST part of ANY RELIGION!?it' just happens to be the PART that is LEFT OUT by it's FOLLOWERS!?(at least the FALSE ONES!?)are you STILL a FOLLOWER!?of THAT/what we MUST EXAMINE,dont cha thunk!?if 1 were to be SERIOUS about a SOLUTION!?DUCT TAPE IS DEAD!?(duct tape will never die!?)hehe!!just askin...

  9. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    325

    Re: The Brink of Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by gools68
    This is a direct quote from Lebanese PM himself.
    " They are taking things out of context. Correct, that the Hezbollah crossed over the blue line into Israel and abducted the 2 Israeli soldiers, this is a fact".
    Nice one gools68. I love the quote. I did'nt know it was this easy to make a fact. So all that need to be done is just quote someone and how the incidents occurs become a fact.

    Maybe this kind of fact can be used to nail speeding driver like below:

    This is a direct quote from a drunk man himself.

    "The rest of the witnesses are blind. Correct, The accuse are blatantly driving at a high speed across the street and i catch a good glimpse of it coz i was nearby drinking with my friends, this is a fact."
    Last edited by RememberMyName; 08-11-2006 at 05:00 AM.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing ."
    - Edmund Burke 1729—1797

    "A leader is someone who ask all the questions and lead others with his own answers while a follower is someone who never ask questions and follow others with his own blindness."
    - Christian A. Fleetwood

  10. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    494

    Re: The Brink of Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by RememberMyName
    Nice one gools68. I love the quote. I did'nt know it was this easy to make a fact. So all that need to be done is just quote someone and how the incidents occurs become a fact.
    Allright, since you need to hear it for yourself here is the link.
    The video is long and you will have to sit through a good portion of it.
    In the video you will hear Charlie Rose speaking to Siniora and accusing Hezbollah of crossing into Israel, PM Siniora will say correct and then goes into further detail. Even the Lebanese PM admits they crossed the border. And this is why Israel invaded Lebanon.PM Siniora
    Last edited by gools68; 08-11-2006 at 06:15 AM.

  11. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    325

    Re: The Brink of Madness

    Thank you gools68 for the video. i have watched it. Ill say yes and BUT. The but you have to figured out yourself coz im busy kicking myself in the arse for watching something that has no true purpose for me except to know that you actually have some stuff.

    I just want to know that you actually got some stuff to at least cover what you say.

    Anyway this has no purpose to me coz I really don't care for either IDF or Hezbollah(devil) other then the USA but I do care about the civilians(Israelis and Lebanese) that are getting killed due to political tricks.

    Another reason for me to bring up this post to you is simply because you have been dodging all my reply in some of your previous threads you created. (Kind of like matrix bullet dodging) and keep on firing blanks rounds.

    PS: To the guy that has been creating threads on photos been staged, maybe you want to move on further into videos been staged? eh? Like everyone give a hoot abouts videos and photos! We use our own common sense to knows whats going on not some videos and photos! hehehe
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing ."
    - Edmund Burke 1729—1797

    "A leader is someone who ask all the questions and lead others with his own answers while a follower is someone who never ask questions and follow others with his own blindness."
    - Christian A. Fleetwood

  12. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    494

    Re: The Brink of Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by RememberMyName
    Thank you gools68 for the video. i have watched it. Ill say yes and BUT. The but you have to figured out yourself coz im busy kicking myself in the arse for watching something that has no true purpose for me except to know that you actually have some stuff.

    I just want to know that you actually got some stuff to at least cover what you say.

    Anyway this has no purpose to me coz I really don't care for either IDF or Hezbollah(devil) other then the USA but I do care about the civilians(Israelis and Lebanese) that are getting killed due to political tricks.

    Another reason for me to bring up this post to you is simply because you have been dodging all my reply in some of your previous threads you created. (Kind of like matrix bullet dodging) and keep on firing blanks rounds.

    PS: To the guy that has been creating threads on photos been staged, maybe you want to move on further into videos been staged? eh? Like everyone give a hoot abouts videos and photos! We use our own common sense to knows whats going on not some videos and photos! hehehe
    Sorry for dodging your posts. I dont intend to, really. And I agree with you, that I to care mostly about the civilians as well. I think both sides are wrong. Hezbollah and Israel, not because they responded to Hezbollah, but to the degree and the manner in wich they responded.
    In the end its the innocent that pay, and mostly in Lebanon.
    As far as the video, I didnt post the link the first time because I didnt want to ask anyone to sit through 30 minutes of an hour long interview to hear a 20 second statement. Sorry you had to watch that long drawn out video.

Similar Threads

  1. Detroit Madness
    By conserv4ever in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 09:24 PM
  2. March Madness is here again!
    By jigglepete in forum Sports Scams
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 03:35 PM
  3. Turkish Madness
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:11 AM
  4. Are we on the brink of WWIII?
    By Blue Crab of PAIN!!! in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2006, 03:38 AM
  5. Tax Madness
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 02:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, account, action, actions, acts, administration, admits, advanced, afford, age, agendas, ages, airport, ale, alliance, alma, amazing, america, american, angeles, announced, another, anti, apart, apology, appears, arab, army, arrival, article, assault, attacked, attacks, attempts, attention, august, aus, australia, authority, avoid, azi, bad, baghdad, bali, balls, bankruptcy, based, behalf, bet, better, big, blame, blown, blue, bomb, bombed, bombing, bombs, border, boy, break, bring, broke, bullsh, bunch, buster, butts, buy, call, called, calls, campaign, captured, care, career, carry, case, cast, catch, caught, cease, center, central, cer, challenge, change, charles, cheap, chicago, chickenhawk, chris, citizens, claim, claims, clever, close, clown, college, coming, commanded, comments, commit, common, communism, comparison, complain, complex, con, conflicts, congressman, conservatives, correct, countries, country, cover, creates, crew, criminals, crisis, cyber, dark, date, david, davis, day, days, dea, dead, death, decided, deep, defeat, defend, defended, demand, destruction, devil, disarm, don, dont, douglas, dow, due, early, earned, effective, elected, ells, endorses, ends, enemy, enterprise, entire, entry, exercise, expelled, explained, extended, extra, extreme, extremely, eye, fail, false, fashion, father, faulty, favorite, fec, fed, feel, final, finds, fine, fishing, fits, fla, flat, followers, force, forces, ford, france, fresh, friday, fully, future, gain, general, generation, global, gonna, good, gotta, greatest, grim, ground, group, groups, growing, guess, hand, hands, hannity, hard, harder, hate, head, heads, heaven, hell, hewitt, hey, hidden, hide, hiding, high, highly, hil, holy, house, html, huma, human, hunger, hurt, hussein, ian, ice, ill, image, imagine, ime, important, incident, india, influence, info, insanity, install, inter, interview, invade, ion, islamic, israel, israelis, issue, italy, jefferson, jewish, jimmy, john, justify, kennedy, kicked, kicking, kidnapped, killed, killers, kind, knew, lady, land, large, leaders, league, legendary, legitimate, lets, letters, lexx, liberal, liberals, limbaugh, line, link, lis, living, london, long, longer, los, lose, losing, mad, making, mark, mass, mater, matrix, matter, mea, memory, method, military, millions, mind, minister, minorities, minutes, mjm, moral, motives, move, movies, mystery, nail, nam, nation, national, nations, nato, nazi, neo, news, nice, night, north, nuclear, office, onli, operations, opposite, order, org, organization, overthrow, package, page, palestinians, panic, paper, part, password, pathetic, patriots, pen, pentagon, people, personal, personally, photos, picture, pictures, point, policies, policy, poor, pos, pose, post, posted, posts, potential, power, predicted, predictions, prepared, presiden, prime, process, product, proof, protect, protected, protecting, prove, proven, psb, public, question, questions, quickly, quit, quote, race, raise, raising, rated, rea, reaction, read, ready, real, reason, rebellion, rebels, red, regime, reich, related, religion, religious, remember, reporters, research, resigns, respect, rest, rio, riots, rip, rise, role, roo, room, roy, run, rush, rush limbaugh, russians, safe, safety, saint, salvation, satanic, say yes, scale, sean, sean hannity, search, sears, seattle, secret, secretary, secure, sell, sen, sense, set, ship, shoo, shooting, shopping, short, shortly, shouldn, shows, signing, simple, simply, site, slaughter, soldiers, solution, son, soo, source, speaking, staged, star, start, starting, state, stated, states, stop, street, strip, stupid, succeed, successful, sum, supervision, sweden, sweet, taken, talk, tape, ted, tells, terrorist, text, thinks, thomas, thought, thread, threads, throw, tie, times, today, tolerance, top, totally, tower, trac, treaties, tribute, tricks, troops, ultimate, union, united, united states, update, url, usa, user, usual, version, vicious, victor, videos, violence, wait, war, ward, wars, watched, watching, water, weak, weeks, western, wikipedia, win, wire, witnesses, wolves, won, wonderful, wordpress, worked, worker, workers, world, worldwide, writes, wrong, years, york

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •