+ Reply to Thread

Profit Assasin, need help!

Hey Guys, I've been lurking around here for some time now and I decided to register because I really need your help :( I heard alot abot Profit Assassin and I was wondering if any of you knows more about it (I cant find too much info on google about it). Thanks

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Re: New member, need help!

Quote Originally Posted by wreroiretle View Post
    Hey Guys, I've been lurking around here for some time now and I decided to register because I really need your help :( I heard alot abot Profit Assassin and I was wondering if any of you knows more about it (I cant find too much info on google about it). Thanks
    Do they a web site?

Quote Originally Posted by wreroiretle View Post
    Welcome to Scam.com.

Please excuse 'Yawn', he appears to have been over taken by the spambots that we have been plagued with of late.
    Apparently the bad use of the English language has affected him in some way. :yelcutelaughA:

But, I must agree with the main point of his post.
    Please provide more information.

If you have been lurking around here as you said, then you would know that we are not mind readers.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 01-20-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

http://profitassassin.com/

http://profitassassin.com/affiliates.html

"Join Our Affiliate Program Today And Start Earning Easy 65% Commissions Paid Direct To Your ClickBank Account!"

** Profit Assassin Officially Launches February 1st 2012 **

Sign Up Now And Gain Access To Our First Class Affiliates Center, Pre-Made Marketing Materials, Ready Made 5 Part Ecourse, And More!

UPDATE!

Our traffic tests are done and here are the results:
    Email Traffic: $1.28 EPC

PPC Traffic: $0.83 EPC

Affiliates on board so far: 96

We just added an upsell traffic generation product with an asking price of $97, and again we are giving away 65% to our affiliates, so now you have the oportunity to earn a hefty $93 per sale :)
    If you've heard it once, you've heard it a THOUSAND times...
    "The Money Is In The LIST!"

Well I'm here to tell you, it's TRUE!...

The real power backing every single product launch is a highly targeted mailing list. Ask any successful internet marketer what's their #1 asset, and they will all proclaim it is their LIST!

Having your own list is the fastest and easiest method of making money online, even if you have virtually ZERO experience.

And that's exactly what Profit Assassin is all about!

With this complete system consisting of our step by step user guide and full-feature video training, it's now easier than ever to experience the LIFESTYLE having your own list can provide!

One email sent out to a responsive subscriber base.. a single click of your mouse and your automated cash machine kicks into high gear and begins to drive in steady, ongoing profits!

So rest assured, by promoting Profit Assassin, not only are you helping your customers destroy their competition and create consistent income, but you are providing them *the key* to true wealth and success online.

So don't delay, sign up now and get started promoting while this is HOT!...

Simply fill in your name and email address to get started, approval into our program is automatic and you will receive access to the affiliates area immediately:

Registrant:

Anca cucerzan

27 elstree gardens

london, n9 8qy

United Kingdom

Registered through: Go Daddy

Domain Name: PROFITASSASSIN.COM

Created on: 11-Jan-12

Expires on: 11-Jan-13

Last Updated on: 16-Jan-12

it is a few days old so nobody can tell you if it's any good, because it didn't exist last year.

if somebody is going to pay me later, i need to know their real name and where they live.
    Last edited by mumbles; 01-20-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Re: Profit Assasin, need help!

Search the underground for more info