+ Reply to Thread

Sucking Up To Zionist Racist Scumbags For Dummies

Psychotic Dick-Head Santorum on the campaign trail. He's doing what all US Presidential candidates are required to do these days if they're to be considered a viable contender: Declare unconditional loyalty to the Zionist Racist Terrorist Regime of Israel.

Santorum on Nuclear Iran: Despicable Me

“Eying the white house and sucking up to Israel lobby, presidential candidate Rick Santorum OKs assassination of Academics and scientists as long as they work in Iran”

http://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2012/0...despicable-me/

Roshan was the third nuclear scientist to have been murdered in similar circumstances in Tehran over the past two years … Israel, widely seen as the prime suspect, has neither denied nor confirmed involvement, in line with its policy of not commenting on intelligence matters… Israel has long accused Iran of sponsoring terrorism while its Mossad agents are busy planting bombs all over the Middle East, and recruiting anti-Iranian operatives

"The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Re: Sucking Up To Zionist Racist Scumbags For Dumm

Indeed. It's utterly despicable.

Iran's nuclear scientists are not being assassinated. They are being murdered

Killing our enemies abroad is just state-sponsored terror – whatever euphemism western leaders like to use

Excerpt:
    Since 2010, three other Iranian nuclear scientists have been killed in similar circumstances, including Darioush Rezaeinejad, a 35-year-old electronics expert shot dead outside his daughter's nursery in Tehran last July. But instead of outrage or condemnation, we have been treated to expressions of undisguised glee.

"On occasion, scientists working on the nuclear programme in Iran turn up dead," bragged the Republican nomination candidate Rick Santorum in October. "I think that's a wonderful thing, candidly." On the day of Roshan's death, Israel's military spokesman, Brigadier General Yoav Mordechai, announced on Facebook: "I don't know who settled the score with the Iranian scientist, but I certainly am not shedding a tear" – a sentiment echoed by the historian Michael Burleigh in the Daily Telegraph: "I shall not shed any tears whenever one of these scientists encounters the unforgiving men on motorbikes."

This isn't complicated; there are no shades of grey here. Do we disapprove of car bombings and drive-by shootings, or not? Do we consistently condemn state-sponsored, extrajudicial killings as acts of pure terror, no matter where in the world, or on whose orders, they occur? Or do we shrug our shoulders, turn a blind eye and continue our descent into lawless barbarism?