+ Reply to Thread

Global Net Warehouse scammed us $7,000

Global net warehouse scams:
    In May 2006, I opened a web store with Global Net Warehouse. The company promised an advertising coach which is included in the $399.00 that was spent to open the store that had 10,000 products. After opening the store, the company set me up with an advertising coach, David Green, who was working on putting together an advertising proposal in the amount of $6,500 for my store OutletCraze.com. The coach told my wife that they needed our account information to be put on the proposal and that when the proposal and authorization letter was signed by us they would then draft out the money for a year of advertisement costs. She gave them our account information over the phone after they assured her that the money would not be drafted until we signed the authorization form that was being faxed over with the proposal. After I received the proposal I never signed the authorization form but tried to get in touch with the coach to ask questions about the proposal, in which my call was never returned. Three days later $6,500 was drafted from my bank account, unauthorized. When I tried to call the company and speak to my coach about this manner I was told that the coach was out sick with food poisoning. Customer service manager, Steve Lawrence said that they didn’t know about the $6,500 dollars and I would have to speak to my coach, who was out sick. Two days later I called back and then I was told that the coach was bit by a Brown Recluse Spider and would be facing surgery that week. At this point I knew the company was lying and demanded $6,500 to be immediately sent back to me, they refused, the customer service manager claimed that the authorization was signed and I was stuck in a 1 year contract with advertising. When I asked to speak to another manager I was refused. I was refused the names of any other managers, my refund, and was told to stop calling, and hung up on- on several occasions. I closed the bank account it was drafted out of to make sure they couldn’t take anything more.

After Three weeks of phone calls, the General Manager, Michael Allen, finally called and I was told I would receive a refund for the amount $6,500. From there I was told to speak to the General Manager Shaun Michaels. Shaun promised a refund within 30 days. Since June, I still have not received my refund. After calling several times wondering where the refund was, I spoke to the customer service manager, Steve Lawrence, again and taped the phone call with the manager stating it would take 10 – 14 more days for the refund, this was July 5th. The refund was never received. When I called back I spoke to the Assistant General Manager, Shaun Michaels, again who said he would call me back after he found out what happened to the refund. Within 5 min. I was called back by Steve Lawrence, the customer service manager and was told to stop calling because its harassment and they had other customers to cater to.

A week later the company had Robert Lewis in customer service, to call and promise that the money had been sent out and that the tracking number would be available within 2 days. When I called in for the tracking number, know one could give one to me, I asked them how it had been shipped out, no one knew. . Since then, no one in the company will return my messages and no one will give a status or confirmation of it being sent out.

I was finally able to get a hold Shaun Michaels again and was told to speak to the accounting department, I was told by the customer service manager, Steve Lawrence that he would not let me speak to the accounting department for any reason.

To this day the company still has not returned our refund; in addition the company has cancelled our web store Outletcraze.com with no prior warning, even though the $399.00 was a signed contract for 1 year.

I have decided to sue Global Net Warehouse in the amount of $6,500 for the advertisement cost, $399.00 for the web store and $2,000 in the amount of advertisement he personally did with Google Ad words, eBay, and other marketing efforts.
    In addition, we have notified the Better Business Bureau and also the Federal Trades Commission.

Please be aware of this company and other companies that are running similar scams. Please check the Better Business Bureau before paying any company or even giving them an account number. And please spread the word the Global Net Warehouse is a big scam.

Re: Global Net Warehouse scammed us $7,000

Quote Originally Posted by joyness19
    Please check the Better Business Bureau before paying any company or even giving them an account number. And please spread the word the Global Net Warehouse is a big scam.
    I don't think the BBB is reliable. They seem to be there to collect money and being of litlle or no help for customers. read this report about BBB .
    In particular, I'm would be more prone to start a "victimsofexpedia-like reaction" to alert as many people as you can.

Wow. After reading that BBB Report. It makes a lot of sense. You are so right. The BBB is not for the consumers at all only for their own pocket. I did report Global Net Warehouse to the BBB and all they did was sent me back an e-mail stating that Global net Warehouse never responded. That is a bunch of crap. I just filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals office. I read that someone else did that against Global Net Warehouse and It worked. So maybe that office actually can help and do something. Hopefully anyway. If there is anyother way to get this company shut down please let me know. If you know of anyone that was screwed by them please let me know. I would like to get a class action suit going against this company.

I wanted to let everyone know. Through much pursuit we have received our refund and the company is making retributions for the hassle we went through.

Quote Originally Posted by joyness19
    I wanted to let everyone know. Through much pursuit we have received our refund and the company is making retributions for the hassle we went through.

Hi joyness19. Sounds like an ordeal. Here are some things I observed, let me know what you think.

I noticed to you said that you were told that the coach called out/was out sick. You were then told he was facing surgery due to a spider bite. While I don' know of a spider that can do that, and don't exactly know what a recluse spider is, I don't think one can judge both of those statements as a lie or a contradiction. If one got bite by a spider that rendered the victim as needing surgery, then that person would obviously call out sick. So I don't see how those two statements are incongruous in any sense. If you judged that they were lying BECAUSE one told you he was out sick and another which gave more specific information , being that the reason he called out sick was due to a spider bite that required him to get surgery, then it was a misjudgment on your part to assume they were lying. IF a reculse spider doesnt exist OR couldnt possible require one to get surgery when bitten, then I can see how you believed that they were lying was justified. IF it was a misjudgment and overeaction you had to them, then I can see why the rest of the ordeal followed as well. On the other hand if that were lying then they were lying so I empathize with you in terms of all that stuff you had to go through to get your refund. Either way, even if you were wrong in your assumption of them lying to you, they shouldnt have responded to you the way they did or in the way they would send you on a goosechase for much of it. Thats not good buisness on their part..but then again Verizon and many other legitimate buisnesses do the same thing. Youll end up on the phone half a day and you still have gotten no where. I dont think its a scam because of that.

On the other hand I wanted to say that I joined Global Net Warehouse and partially feel misinformed...BUT I dont want to judge based on mere appearances, feelings, or based on partial information where I end up jumping the gun. I was told by one of the fellows you mentioned above that they had Xbox 360s in stock and he gave me a specific price on how much we could buy them for. I made it clear to him that really the only reason I would do this is IF they had Xbox 360s in stock and could offer a substantial buying price where I could sell it for super cheap..When I finally got the paperwork faxed and signed and had my questions answered, I got on my site only to see that there wasnt even a place in the product tree that said Xbox 360.. NOW the thing is they COULD have had them when I asked but sold out immediately. What I didnt get was how they could offer me the specific price on them, later tell me that they were in stock but flew off the shelves and now were on backorder, AND didnt have the item even listed on their family tree of products..If they were just out of stock, WHY wasnt it listed as a product they sold? So that made me suspicious. On the other hand theyre apologizing for the delay (its been 6 months now since I have have seen NO Xbox 360s), it did appear of the family tree like a day after I requested it, and they did say theyre getting it in stock but itll be a while since not even the big dept stores could keep them on the shelves..

Heres my dilemna..its been 6 months, I havent dont anything with the site, and thus have made no money..I will do affiliates, but it ticks me off that they still dont have the 360. I understand its a hot item and is very difficult to keep it in stock but it is still irritating to know Im paying for the web site I dont even use. I just pray they get some in stock asap so I can start making money. Other than that, theyve been kind to me and professional with me. I think if they don't have the item in a month Im going to request a full refund because they said I could sell the Xbox 360s but I dont know that they had any at the time when I asked. If they could get those in stock I shouldnt have a problem making money without advertising..so well see..

Lots of complaints about Global Net Warehouse:
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/results....=&searchtype=0

Blanche
    Last edited by bhearsch; 08-20-2006 at 07:23 PM.

GLOBAL NET WAREHOUSE IS A DISHONEST COMPANY, THEY SCAM PEOPLE. THEY TOOK ME FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. STEVE LAWRENCE IS A BUM. HE LIES, CHEATS, STEALS, HIS WORD IS WORTHLESS. HE JUST IS RUDE, AND SHOULD BE IN PRISON FOR GRAND LARCENY. THIS GUY RUNS A DISHONEST GROUP OF CON ARTISTS. THEY PROMISE TO JUST PLAN THE STING, ITS LIKE THEY HAVE TEMPLATES AND PRE PERPARED STORIES TO GIVE TO CUSTOMERS, SO - CALLED TARGETS, VICTOMS. THESE PEOPLE ARE BAD NEWS. DO NOT EVER ENTER INTO A DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE ROBBED. THEY ARE BEYOUND WORDS. THEY WILL STICK YOU. THEY GET CONTROLL OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, AND JUST ROB YOU. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE PUT AWAY IN JAIL FOR VERY LONG SENTENCES. I AM WORKING WITH FEDERAL AND GOVENMENT LAW PERSONAL TO ENSURE THIS GROUP WILL FACE THE LAW. THIS MUST BE STOPPED. THEY PROMOTE WEB SITES STORE FRONTS. TO SELL DISCOUNTED ITEAMS, THOUSAND OF THOUSANDS OF ITEAMS AND THEY CLAIM TO OFFER COACHING AND PROFFESSIONIAL TRAINERS. ALL THEY DO IS ROB PEOPLE. THEY MUST SPEND HOURS ON HOURS OF TRAINING THEMSELVES ON HOW TO MISLEAD, CON, LIE, CHEAT, STEAL PEOPLE'S HARD EARNED MONEY. THEY SET UP PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE AN HONEST DOLLAR IN A HOME BASED BUSINESS. A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT IS NEEDED HERE ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN VICTOMS OF THIS GROUP UNDER STEVE LAWRENCE MUST GET TOGETHER, HIRE A TOP ATTORNEY WHO WILL BURY THIS GROUP AND SPECIFIC TO STEVE LAWRENCE. THIS MAN MUST BE PUT IN JAIL FOR HIS CRIMES. I ALSO PLAN TO WRITE TO THE IRS AND SEE WHAT KIND OF COMPLAINS ARE ON THIS PERSON AS WELL AS THE COMPANY. AND OF COURCE MAKE MY OWN COMPLAINT. ARE THESE PEOPLE PAYING TAXES ON THE MONEY THEY STEAL, WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY THEY STEAL. WHAT DO THEY DO WITH THE MONEY. THIS ENTIRE OPERATION MUST BE LOOKED AT UNDER A BIRDS EYE VIEW FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT, DA'S AND THE FBI
    THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW INTERSTATE WHICH NOW BRINGS THIS ACTION INTO THE FEDERAL GOVENMENT THE FBI. I PLAN ALSO TO CONTACT THE FBI ON THIS GROUP AS WELL, AND PLEAD FOR HELP TO BRING THIS GROUP TO JUSTICE. ANY OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN ROBBED BY THIS COMPANY PLEASE WRITE TO ME. REALTYACQ@YAHOO.COM MY NAME IS WILLIAM. I WANT TO PUT EVERYONE TOGETHER TO WORK AS A GROUP TO BRING JUSTICE TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD STORIES LIKE MINE AND YOURS. LETS JUST WORK HARD, STEADY, AND WE WILL BRING THIS CROOKED COMPANY TO PROPPER JUSTICE. THEN I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT. I HAVE BEEN UP AT NIGHT GETTING SICK OVER THIS, I HAVE HAD MAJOR HEALTH ISSUES OVER THIS, I NEED TO MAKE SURE THIS GROUP IS STOPPED WHAT EVER IT TAKES. I WILL NOT STOP. I WILL MAKE SURE THIS GROUP GETS THEIR DUE PAYMENT FOR WHAT HAS TAKEN PLACE. I NEED HELP. PLEASE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION. LETS WORK TO STOP THIS.

REGARDS,
    :mad:
    WILLIAM :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by WILLIAMM
    GLOBAL NET WAREHOUSE IS A DISHONEST COMPANY, THEY SCAM PEOPLE. THEY TOOK ME FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. STEVE LAWRENCE IS A BUM. HE LIES, CHEATS, STEALS, HIS WORD IS WORTHLESS. HE JUST IS RUDE, AND SHOULD BE IN PRISON FOR GRAND LARCENY. THIS GUY RUNS A DISHONEST GROUP OF CON ARTISTS. THEY PROMISE TO JUST PLAN THE STING, ITS LIKE THEY HAVE TEMPLATES AND PRE PERPARED STORIES TO GIVE TO CUSTOMERS, SO - CALLED TARGETS, VICTOMS. THESE PEOPLE ARE BAD NEWS. DO NOT EVER ENTER INTO A DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE ROBBED. THEY ARE BEYOUND WORDS. THEY WILL STICK YOU. THEY GET CONTROLL OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, AND JUST ROB YOU. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE PUT AWAY IN JAIL FOR VERY LONG SENTENCES. I AM WORKING WITH FEDERAL AND GOVENMENT LAW PERSONAL TO ENSURE THIS GROUP WILL FACE THE LAW. THIS MUST BE STOPPED. THEY PROMOTE WEB SITES STORE FRONTS. TO SELL DISCOUNTED ITEAMS, THOUSAND OF THOUSANDS OF ITEAMS AND THEY CLAIM TO OFFER COACHING AND PROFFESSIONIAL TRAINERS. ALL THEY DO IS ROB PEOPLE. THEY MUST SPEND HOURS ON HOURS OF TRAINING THEMSELVES ON HOW TO MISLEAD, CON, LIE, CHEAT, STEAL PEOPLE'S HARD EARNED MONEY. THEY SET UP PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE AN HONEST DOLLAR IN A HOME BASED BUSINESS. A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT IS NEEDED HERE ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN VICTOMS OF THIS GROUP UNDER STEVE LAWRENCE MUST GET TOGETHER, HIRE A TOP ATTORNEY WHO WILL BURY THIS GROUP AND SPECIFIC TO STEVE LAWRENCE. THIS MAN MUST BE PUT IN JAIL FOR HIS CRIMES. I ALSO PLAN TO WRITE TO THE IRS AND SEE WHAT KIND OF COMPLAINS ARE ON THIS PERSON AS WELL AS THE COMPANY. AND OF COURCE MAKE MY OWN COMPLAINT. ARE THESE PEOPLE PAYING TAXES ON THE MONEY THEY STEAL, WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY THEY STEAL. WHAT DO THEY DO WITH THE MONEY. THIS ENTIRE OPERATION MUST BE LOOKED AT UNDER A BIRDS EYE VIEW FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT, DA'S AND THE FBI
    THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW INTERSTATE WHICH NOW BRINGS THIS ACTION INTO THE FEDERAL GOVENMENT THE FBI. I PLAN ALSO TO CONTACT THE FBI ON THIS GROUP AS WELL, AND PLEAD FOR HELP TO BRING THIS GROUP TO JUSTICE. ANY OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN ROBBED BY THIS COMPANY PLEASE WRITE TO ME. REALTYACQ@YAHOO.COM MY NAME IS WILLIAM. I WANT TO PUT EVERYONE TOGETHER TO WORK AS A GROUP TO BRING JUSTICE TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD STORIES LIKE MINE AND YOURS. LETS JUST WORK HARD, STEADY, AND WE WILL BRING THIS CROOKED COMPANY TO PROPPER JUSTICE. THEN I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT. I HAVE BEEN UP AT NIGHT GETTING SICK OVER THIS, I HAVE HAD MAJOR HEALTH ISSUES OVER THIS, I NEED TO MAKE SURE THIS GROUP IS STOPPED WHAT EVER IT TAKES. I WILL NOT STOP. I WILL MAKE SURE THIS GROUP GETS THEIR DUE PAYMENT FOR WHAT HAS TAKEN PLACE. I NEED HELP. PLEASE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION. LETS WORK TO STOP THIS.

REGARDS,
    :mad:
    WILLIAM :mad:

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt..All I cared about was selling an aXbox 360 at a discounted price. When I initially talked to them, they said they were selling them at a discounted price, told me the amount, and so I said ok. What I found out was that it wasnt even on the tree of selling items, so it wasn't avaliable. When I called to complain it wasn't avaliable, I suddenly saw it on the tree but as unavaliable. Theyve been telling me this story that they know it's comming but but don't know when. Currently theyve been telling me theyve had it in, but I don't think this is the case since I've been looking every other day at the site to see if it's in or not. They said it should come in on the next shipment which should now be within two weeks. If it's not on that shipment I am in agreement with you concerning their charachter. If it was really something they were selling, why wasn't even an option as an avaliable product till after I complained? IF it is was something that they sold at one time WHY doesn't it say OUT OF STOCK like every other item they have does? IF they don't have it only because its a hot item that stores can't keep in stock, which makes it something they won't be able to get untill stores can keep it in stock, then WHY don't they have a ps2 or original Xbox when theyre easy to get? I'm inclined to believe theyre lying, but if they make good on this I'll be able to make all my money back from XBox 360 sales. If they don't I plan on joining up with you if they don't reimburse me everything. I'll keep you posted. You'll be hearing from me within several weeks from now.
    Last edited by Dominick_7; 09-26-2006 at 05:53 AM.