+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Re: janglefish to ambit

Quote Originally Posted by unknown06
    Well I will tell you one thing, There has never been a statue erected of a critic. It is because they are not held very high. The critics just add fuel to the fire. The possible outcome far out weighs the cost of not attempting something like this. I'm sure there were people saying the same thing of ignite. Most of them are silenced now. As far as chambiless everyone skrews up. He did it with a big company. My friend failed many times but now he is very successful. You will probably have something negative to say about this. Because that is what you do. You have a negative mentallity. Actions speak much louder than words and we shall see what is to happen with ambit but I am very confident that this company will take off. Thank you for your criticism, I'll add the logs to the fire.
    George Washington was a critic (he was critical of British rule of the colonies), and there are plenty of statues of him around. Next dumb point??

Not only does the Ambit founding team have multiple bankruptcies in the recent past but Ambit itself is nothing more than a final attempt to revive Blue Vista Energy. Blue Vista was started by Thompson in late 2005 to focus on the prepaid electricity niche (now there's a brilliant idea) and was ready to close the doors only months later when they decided to give it a last shot with the MLM marketing approach. Blue Vista changed its name to Ambit in another attempt to hide the past and presto chango, how long before we call it quits on this one.

My problem is this, I know people fail and everybody deserves a second and third and fourth chance like these guys, but full disclosure is the name of the game. Let everybody that invests money in Ambit as a rep know about the Janglefish failure and the Spruce failure and the Blue Vista faliure and the Radius failure and then they can make up their own mind with all the facts. Anything less is criminal.

Mrs Smith,

You post a considerable amount of negativity about AMBIT but what is the real reason: And no BS story that you are trying to help some unsuspecting MLM'er avoid potential issues. Are you a competitor?? Or did you do business with these guys in the past??

I am trying to figure out what you get out of this. Because the only thing you have done so far is raise my curiosity about AMBIT and why someone would try so hard to disparage the leaders. So now I have to go check out a presentation to find out what you are so afraid of.

Ike, I guess you didn't read very far back. My motivation is to save others from the loss of money and reputation that I suffered at Janglefish as a result of Mr. Chambless and Robison.

I am for full disclosure, plain and simple. If what you have learned here draws you to Ambit and you become a part of what they are doing then I say "good luck". But you have had what the majority of other Ambit reps will never have and that is a chance to know the backgrounds of their Ambit founding team. That's only right and fair, wouldn't you agree? As a matter of fact, in many industries that is also the law.

Mr Smith or should I say Mr SIEMIK,

I was on the number at 9:00PM tonight that the company usually uses for its conference calls and the only people on the call were Paul Siemik, Rob Hawthorne, and a few other people. Paul Siemik said he hadn't received a $3,000 dollar bonus, told everyone about the fight between Jeff Tribble and Chris Chambless, and said that JangleFish know on February 24th that the contracts with StreamWaves were going to be severed.

How would you know this unless you tried to circumvent a deal in the works, makes me wonder about your true credibility and your ethics.

If you have such an issue why don't you go talk to Mr Chambless directly. Why publish nonsense on a board under the guise of allowing people to make an informed decision. Just be a man and set up a meeting at your office in Dallas OR Frisco and straighten out your differences.

IKE

By the way does that MYOFLEX stuff really work??

IKE- You think you are so clever. I may be Paul or Lawrence or one of many others harmed in the wake of the Chambless Janglefish nightmare. Regardless of my motivation, any sane person would agree that everybody should have the right to full knowledge of the failures and successes of your business partners before giving them money. As I said, that is the law in many industries and should be in MLM also. Ambit will fail because of this hidden secret. Ambit will not be able to hide this lie.

And why would I want to talk to Chambless. He knows how I feel and I know how he feels. Now I will do everything in my power to make sure that everybody else knows about Chambless' induction in to the "MLM Hall of Shame" and why he is hiding his past MLM failures on his Ambit resume.

Mr Smith or Paul,

MLM Hall of Shame great reference point. Lets read about the YOUR FRIEND and the operator of this fantastic website.

www.worldwidescamexposed.com

As they say Birds of feather flock together so I guess this possibly shows your true character since you think this is a respectable informative website.

You never answered me about your OXYFLEX cream?? I incorrectly typed Myoflex because that is similar named cream from Bayer. Any coincidence??

Suffering from arthritis in his lower back for years, the L4 and L5 areas to be specific, Paul acquired some of these oils to experience for himself from Europe. After a few days, the discomfort Paul experienced had considerably improved.

Continuing with the twice-a-day applications, after 30 days Paul stopped taking the prescribed Cox-2 inhibitor suggested by his physician. He noticed that the relief continued to improve to the point that after six months he had virtually no discomfort in his lower back while using OxyFLEX® Comfort Cream each morning and night.

“I was as skeptical as one would be”, Paul said. “I had been on a prescription medication for nearly two years with minimal results. After trying OxyFLEX® Comfort Cream I was sold. I won’t go anywhere without it.

IKE, do you actually think anyone believes your rebuttal is intellectually honest? Are you suggesting there is any equivalency between anything about Oxyflex and Chambless' resume omissions? What's your point? Oh I get it, you think if you try to defame the accuser instead of addressing the accusaton that no one will pay attention to the question at hand; which you don't seem to be willing to answer yourself.

Do potential reps (business partners) with Ambit have the right to know of the past business failures and bankruptcies of the Ambit principles? Especially Chambless and Janglefish and why he omits his only MLM experience (he was only a product guy at Excel) from his resume?

Let me spell it out for you. The inference was made about your utilizing a website to defame someone's character when the fact is you were possibly complicit in the downfall.

You keep talking about how everyone should now about the Executives at Ambit, look at the history of successful CEO's everyone has had a down time in business the question is how do they react when something happens.

I would say you are just upset at your own inadequacies and feel vindicated when you can attempt to soil someone else

IKE, let me spell it out for you. You don't even know who I am. But even if I was Jack the Ripper it would not mean that full disclosure is not the right thing to do. Interesting intellectual leap that you keep making. I guess from your arguments you believe that people investing their time and money and reputaion in a man and a company shouldn't have a right to the good AND the bad before they make their decision. Is that what you think IKE, half disclosure is the right thing to do? I doubt you will address the issue at hand here but will attack the accuser again who you don't even know.

And being a businessman myself with my share of successes and failures, I agree with what you said about the man and how he handles himself in a crisis. But I would remind you that doesn't have anything to do with resume omissions and I'm afraid if you applied that test to Chambless then things only look worse for him and AMBIT in my experience.

- Janglefish Update -

The Unfinished Symphony of Chris Chambless
    The Rise & Fall of MLM Music

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry, Janglers, but "Janglefish" is dead in the water. But before you go blaming the WWSN for what has transpired, consider these FACTS:
    Streamwaves has confirmed that they notified Janglefish and CEO Chris Chambless on February 24, 2003, that they would be cancelling their contract and discontinuing delivery of their digital streaming music service.

More than a week later, CEO Chris Chambless sent this e-mail out to all Music Agents, through their Backstage accounts:

Dear Janglers,
    Janglefish became aware over the weekend of comments published on an unofficial industry website in which a party associated with the music industry has supposedly indicated that they have issues with the Janglefish Marketing Plan. In an effort to determine if there is any shred of truth to this rumor, we have contacted our partner, Streamwaves, and asked them to investigate the issue on our behalf.

In no way is Janglefish in violation or breach of any part of our exclusive agreement with Streamwaves, and we have agreed to provide our partner whatever assistance is necessary to help them during their investigation into this matter with all parties involved.

I want to reiterate what Dan and I have said many times. The Janglefish Marketing Plan has been reviewed by legal counsel in both the U.S. and Canada and has been determined to be fully compliant with all applicable laws that regulate our type of business model and we will continue to ensure that our program remains compliant as we continue to market legal online music in this hyper-growth market.

Janglefish has not been formally notified of any action relating to any official or unofficial comments from parties in the music industry, and we intend to work together with our partner to eliminate any misunderstanding that may exist so that this issue does not become a distraction as we continue to build our business.

As many of you already know, tremendous success in business is always confronted by detractors, negativism and misunderstanding. Dan and I both expect that we will continue to face new challenges as Janglefish continues its rapid growth. We have faced these issues during our tenure with other successful companies and we are confident that we are equipped to face any challenge presented in this new venture.

As we continue to work through this current issue and resolve it, we are moving full steam ahead with complete confidence. We hope that each one of you will remain dedicated to building your dream with Janglefish and will not allow unconfirmed rumor or speculation to impact your enthusiasm for this great opportunity. And we will certainly provide you with more information as it becomes available.

Thanks for everything you do to make Janglefish a success!

Chris Chambless
    Chairman and CEO

Remember, now, Mr. Chambless new darn well that they no longer had a product to sell and that Streamwaves was dropping their account.

Two weeks later, a Music Agent informed us that:

You are obviously talking about Bob Burtis and his trash tabloid WWSN. The fact is, Jeff Tribble and Streamwaves has EXTENDED their contract with JangleFish for another 5 years. It has been 3 weeks since Bob posted this rumor and JF is STILL streaming.

On March 14, Dan Robison sent out this e-mail to the "Momentum Team" members - almost three weeks AFTER they knew Streamwaves had dumped them:

HAWAII OR BUST..................
    Congratulations to all of you on the Momentum Team who have accomplished your first two weeks requirements and have your letters "J" and "A"

This weeks requirement is 2 personal Music Agents.........and many of you have already accomplished this to receive your 3rd letter......"N"

Remember that you only need to spell "JANGLE" in order to win a 3 day trip to the gorgeous blue waters of Cancun..............and if you spell out the entire "JANGLEFISH", we are going to send you to Hawaii for 7 warm, long, sunny, beautiful days!!!

You have until Sunday nite at 11:59pm to get your two personal Music Agents...............use the weekend to tell all your friends about the business....................

Janglefish is growing every day and it is because of your efforts as leaderes and visionaries that the music business will forever change! As you continue to grow your team, just be reminded that your efforts over a long period of time will at some point reward you exponentially with a financial windfall that you will never imagine!

Good luck to all the Momentum Team members.............and have a very safe and productive weekend!

Janglefish Support Team

And even now some Janglefish Music Agents are trying to hang on to their profit centers and telling their downlines this kind of nonsense:

It's unbelievable how things "play"out...Incredible that just this evening I received an unexpected call from "the clown"...my JF sponsor...he told me that JF had a few issues w/Streamwaves and their unprofessionalism and are seeking another music provider thru Listen.com and/or Pressplay.com and to please reconsider my decision to cut out of JF, stating that the CEO ( Chambliss) has sunk $15million of his own money into JF's success, that he's "good people" and has even cut ties with a Mr. Paul Siemek who was JF's first "Senior Mogul". Since this guy has no idea ( nor ever will) that I have corresponded with you, I just listened to what he had to say and ended the conversation with " ...well, thanks for the info...keep me posted if you wish, but I'm really not interested." Just thought you would get a kick out of all of this 'stuff'.

How about those exciting International telephone conference calls? Surely questions were asked and answered during these conversations...

I was on the number at 9:00PM tonight that the company usually uses for its conference calls and the only people on the call were Paul Siemik, Rob Hawthorne, and a few other people. Paul Siemik said he hadn't received a $3,000 dollar bonus, told everyone about the fight between Jeff Tribble and Chris Chambless, and said that JangleFish know on February 24th that the contracts with StreamWaves were going to be severed. However, JangleFish has been sending e-mails about the Momentum Team like the company was still going to be in business. See attached e-mail.
    He also said it may take a while for the contracts to be signed with listen.com or PressPlay.

No one was even on the conference call the other night and neither Chris Chambless nor Dan Robison has sent out an e-mail apologizing for or describing what is going on.

At least ONE conference calls got some results - because the CEO of Streamwaves was listening in!

there was a huge Q & A conference call today
    where Chris was taking questions and answering them. All he did was tell lies. He then started to lie about Streamwaves. Gues who was on the line....that's right the owner of Streamwaves.....Jeff Trimble (sp?). Jeff told everyone on the conference call that Chris is nothing but a liar and to believe NOTHING that comes out of his mouth......IT WAS GREAT...they got in thei huge fight. JANGLEFISH is no longer flopping on the beach, it is now roasting on the grill.

Perhaps Chris Chambless can line up a new music partner; all he needs is a little time, right?

Thing is, they will have the same problem with any "new" partner. We aren't talking about just selling a product here, we are talking about commerce involving art, with passion and feelings behind it. Artists (and I) care deeply about how it is used. The Doors turned down the $10+ mil. offer from Cadillac to use "Light My Fire". Tom Waits sued Frito-Lay for using a sound-alike in their ads. I've refused uses on CD samplers for liquor and tabacco companies. I've refused uses by exploitative record labels, too. And I'll refuse any use of our 100,000+ copyrights on Janglefish if possible.

Eventually, a few people started to get it right and began to bail out.

TO: Front Line JangleFish Associates/Subscriber:
    I HAVE CANCELLED ALL MY SUBSCRIPTIONS AND ANY ASSOCIATION WITH JANGLEFISH.

1. It has come to my attention this evening (3/18/03) that Janglefish has LOST it’s contract with Streamways of Dallas, Texas effective February 24, 2003. (They have continued to recruit new members and associates). The contract will end in June, 2003 at which time Streamways will cease providing service through Janglefish.

2. Bonus Checks have not been paid to Associates whom have earned them.

3. No recruiting call this evening, no way to contact the company except via email.

IT IS YOUR CHOICE AS TO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.

Paul be a man and stop hiding behind Mr Smith,

Your still stuck on an omission that has no consequence on the future of Ambit. Ambit will fail or succeed based on the performance of more than just Chambless. You can harp on his omission until the cows come home but the fact is OBVIOUS people could care less about it . I personally could care less but I am going to a presentation because you have inspired me to find out about there offering.

I guess we will disagree until I see for myself and talk to the men you disparage and ask them face to face. Unlike some peole who post here..

I still want too know about OXYFLEX YOU KEEP AVOIDING THE QUESTION!! How is it different than MYOFLEX??

Well IKE, you've convinced me- people shouldn't have all the facts about the people they considering doing business with. That makes much more sense than full disclosure. How could I have even thought that people deserve to know before they make an investment. Resume omission is definately the way to go in business when you have soething to hide in your past that you don't want others to know about.

I know you really have a problem with this Oxyflex thing but frankly, I don't know what it is or have never even heard of it before. But know that you've made such a big deal about it, I think I'll check it out.

Full facts from your one sided pulpit that is not disclosure. Like my previous post said I will ask them myself not try and attempt to disparage them on a board. And really if a couple of hundred dollars is such a major investment then no MLM company can help you.

For the sake of disclosure I bagged groceries at the local PIGGLY WIGGLY do I need to disclose that job or how about my career in the pizza delivery business. Oh yes full disclosure I didn't pay for popcorn at the movies when I worked there.

One question I have is since you made money with JANGLEFISH as per your previous posts why not move on. Feel Good you have let everyone know about YOUR OPINION on Chambless and the folks at AMBIT.

Consider yourself the hero of disclosure and drop it.

3 years ago and you still can't get over it. Therapy might be an option.

IKE, I really think you have a problem with logical thinking. My lose of money is not the couple hundred dollar fee, it's the opportunity lose and the lose of income I had earned that ceased. Do you know anything about business?

And then, are you comparing you working at piggley wiggley with the start up and failure of an enitre company. I wouldn't expect piggley wiggley to be on your resume but it is out right fraud and deceipt to leave Janglefish off your resume when you are asking people to give you time and money and reputation. FRAUD and DECEIPT.

And IKE, I've moved on from Janglefish long ago, but that doesn't mean that others should have to go through what I did at the hand of Chambless and comapny. If this is not the type of disclosure Ambit likes then they can take it in their hands and tell us their side of the story.

I'm back after spending a week finding out the real story about Janglefish.....
    I spoke to a person who invested in Streamwaves personally, and has lost all their money. Did you know that Emmitt Smith was a big investor in Streamwaves??? Well, I have first hand knowledge that Streamwaves effectively put Janglefish out of business through bad business practices and not living up to agreements between the parties! Chambles had no affect on the actions of Streamwave and was not able to recover from the very bad decisions of Jeff Tribble.

All you guys out there that are spreading crap about this business and what happened, you don't have any idea of the real facts.....you just spit out e-mails written back when the company was operating, and base all your hot air on what you thought went on. I spoke personally with several reps in Janglefish who were made privy to what happened, and they commend Chambles for his efforts to save the business.

I also have a computer buddy who did some searching for me......and in support of the full disclosure argument that Mr Smith is making, I suggest that Mr Smith come out and tell everyone who he really is and his involvement with Janglefish??? Come on little boy, tell us your real name.....and follow your own advice for full disclosure? Your arguments against Chambles dont hold up when the facts are inserted into the discussion. I wish you knew what you were talking about, but I have satisfied myself that you are a worthless liar!

I don't know if Ambet will ultimately be a success or not, or if Chambles will take this company to success or failure, but I do know that you are full of crap, don't have any credibility in anything you say and are a slimy looser who must have nothing better to do than spread lies on this crazy blog.