+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Re: janglefish to ambit

Quote Originally Posted by wrangler25 View Post
    I have to weigh in on this one. What about all the stories about Chambless's supposed shameful character as portrayed by Mr.Smith last year. I have followed this thread for a while now and see nothing but inconsistencies in Mr. Smiths statements. He needs to admit he is a sore loser and be done with it. Ignite will have a future if he would redirect his energy toward business building. The road to success is not in tearing down an already successful business, but in building one better next to it. It's interesting that I don't see alot of Ambit people bashing Ignite. When you have a superior company, you don't have to resort to negative campaigning to prove it.
    Right on! :sun_smiley:

http://www.ambition07.com/thewave.html

Check out this video on Chris Chambless.

Quote Originally Posted by bc69ss View Post
    http://www.ambition07.com/thewave.html

Check out this video on Chris Chambless.
    What a load of self-promoting drivel. Not exactly Mr. excitement. This cracks me up because Chambless was a small time products guy at Excel with little of no involvement in MLM at all. The founder of Excel won't even let his name be used with Ambit for this reason.

As a matter of fact here he is in PHONE+ magazine dissing Excel and MLM when he was at VarTec, "VarTec Vice President of Marketing Chris Chambless tells PHONE+ the Excel channel hamstrung VarTec from pursuing additional sales opportunities in the residential market."

I love it in the video when he says "is this the most incredible thing you've ever seen?" when there are less than 1,500 reps at Ambit's one year convention from two states. What's incredible about that? Did you see the tiny hotel stage? Are you kidding me, there were 2,000 reps at Ignite's two month convention and 3,000 reps at one year, 5,000 at two year and last February there were 8,000 reps in Reunion Arena at three years.

But best of all he repeats that absolutely ludacris assertion that Ambit is the fastest growing company in history. Sorry but that train has alreayd left the station. He knows this is not true and is deceiving you.

I noticed he didn't say anything about the Janglefish disgrace.

Smith,
    Do you realize how jealous and nervous your statements are? Every day it seems you become a more desperate man..... Meanwhile were on Auto Pilot and were cruising buddy!

As for Chambless the man is nothing but genuine! He is a picture of integrity.
    I'm sorry you are compelled to belittle someone of his character but, it shows us all your true colors so please continue... it seems to be your legacy.

The best part of all the things you write Mr. Smith is that people can read through your lies and see that you have an agenda.

Ever heard the phrase "See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!" ??? :

Watch our taillights Mr. Smith because thats all your going to be seeing.

ambitscam guy, why don't you explaing to us what you base your conclusions on since you have no information on customers or revenue and apparently have drawn no attention by third party organizations. That means you are all talk. Ignite only has to let our results and the third party accolades do the talking for us.

Either validate your claims or admit you are hiding the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
    ambitscam guy, why don't you explaing to us what you base your conclusions on since you have no information on customers or revenue and apparently have drawn no attention by third party organizations. That means you are all talk. Ignite only has to let our results and the third party accolades do the talking for us.

Either validate your claims or admit you are hiding the truth.
    Ever listen to Charlie Browns teacher? hows it go bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.... LOL Smith, your hung up on something that doesn't matter to me. All that matters to me is how my organization grows and let me tell you its growing like crazy.
    If you read my other post I had two Ignite people join Ambit in my downline just this week! It's crazy.... I'm not knocking your company because it is a good company as I've always said but, there are some issues there or your reps. wouldn't be jumping ship at such an alarming rate!
    Looking forward to tomorrows issue of Mr. Smiths spin zone.... :yelcutelaughA: Have a great night Mr. Smith!

soapboxmorn Guest

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream (bung, bung, bung, bung)
    Make him the cutest that I've ever seen (bung, bung, bung, bung)
    Give him two lips like roses and clover (bung, bung, bung, bung)
    Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over.
    Sandman, I'm so alone
    Don't have nobody to call my own
    Please turn on your magic beam
    Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream.

(scat “bung, bung, bung, bung.….)

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream
    Make him the cutest that I've ever seen
    Give him the word that I'm not a rover
    Sandman, I'm so alone

(scat “bung, bung, bung, bung)

Mr. Sandman (male voice: “Yesss?) bring us a dream
    Give him a pair of eyes with a “come-hither” gleam
    Give him a lonely heart like Pagliacci
    And lots of wavy hair like Liberace
    Mr Sandman, someone to hold (someone to hold)
    Would be so peachy before we're too old
    So please turn on your magic beam
    Mr Sandman, bring us, please, please, please
    Mr Sandman, bring us a dream.

Soapboxmom

Quote Originally Posted by soapboxmorn View Post
    Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream (bung, bung, bung, bung)
    Make him the cutest that I've ever seen (bung, bung, bung, bung)
    Give him two lips like roses and clover (bung, bung, bung, bung)
    Sandman, I'm so alone

(scat “bung, bung, bung, bung.….)

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream
    Make him the cutest that I've ever seen
    Give him the word that I'm not a rover
    Sandman, I'm so alone

(scat “bung, bung, bung, bung)

Mr. Sandman (male voice: “Yesss?) bring us a dream
    Give him a pair of eyes with a “come-hither” gleam
    Give him a lonely heart like Pagliacci
    And lots of wavy hair like Liberace
    Mr Sandman, someone to hold (someone to hold)
    Would be so peachy before we're too old
    So please turn on your magic beam
    Mr Sandman, bring us, please, please, please
    Mr Sandman, bring us a dream.

Soapboxmom
    What friggin garbage!!!

KLH
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

soapboxmorn Guest

99 Bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall. 98 Bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall. 97 Bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 96 bottles of beer on the wall. 96 Bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 95 bottles of beer on the wall. 95 Bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 94 bottles of beer on the wall. 94 Bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 93 bottles of beer on the wall. 93 Bottles of beer on the wall, 93 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 92 bottles of beer on the wall. 92 Bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 91 bottles of beer on the wall. 91 Bottles of beer on the wall, 91 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 90 bottles of beer on the wall. 90 Bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 89 bottles of beer on the wall. 89 Bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 88 bottles of beer on the wall. 88 Bottles of beer on the wall, 88 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around, 87 bottles of beer on the wall. 87 Bottles of beer on the wall, 87 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 86 bottles of beer on the wall. 86 Bottles of beer on the wall, 86 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 85 bottles of beer on the wall. 85 Bottles of beer on the wall, 85 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 84 bottles of beer on the wall. 84 Bottles of beer on the wall, 84 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 83 bottles of beer on the wall. 83 Bottles of beer on the wall, 83 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 82 bottles of beer on the wall. 82 Bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 81 bottles of beer on the wall. 81 Bottles of beer on the wall, 81 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 80 bottles of beer on the wall. 80 Bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 79 bottles of beer on the wall. 79 Bottles of beer on the wall, 79 Bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 78 bottles of beer on the wall. 78 Bottles of beer on the wall, 78 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 77 bottles of beer on the wall. 77 Bottles of beer on the wall, 77 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 76 bottles of beer on the wall. 76 Bottles of beer on the wall, 76 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 75 bottles of beer on the wall. 75 Bottles of beer on the wall, 75 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 74 bottles of beer on the wall. 74 Bottles of beer on the wall, 74 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 73 bottles of beer on the wall. 73 Bottles of beer on the wall, 73 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 72 bottles of beer on the wall. 72 Bottles of beer on the wall, 72 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 71 bottles of beer on the wall. 71 Bottles of beer on the wall, 71 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 70 bottles of beer on the wall. 70 Bottles of beer on the wall, 70 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 69 bottles of beer on the wall. 69 Bottles of beer on the wall, 69 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 68 bottles of beer on the wall. 68 Bottles of beer on the wall, 68 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 67 bottles of beer on the wall. 67 Bottles of beer on the wall, 67 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 66 bottles of beer on the wall. 66 Bottles of beer on the wall, 66 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 65 bottles of beer on the wall. 65 Bottles of beer on the wall, 65 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 64 bottles of beer on the wall. 64 Bottles of beer on the wall, 64 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 63 bottles of beer on the wall. 63 Bottles of beer on the wall, 63 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 62 bottles of beer on the wall. 62 Bottles of beer on the wall, 62 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 61 bottles of beer on the wall. 61 Bottles of beer on the wall, 61 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 60 bottles of beer on the wall. 60 Bottles of beer on the wall, 60 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 59 bottles of beer on the wall. 59 Bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 58 bottles of beer on the wall. 58 Bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 57 bottles of beer on the wall. 57 Bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 56 bottles of beer on the wall. 56 Bottles of beer on the wall, 56 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 55 bottles of beer on the wall. 55 Bottles of beer on the wall, 55 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 54 bottles of beer on the wall. 54 Bottles of beer on the wall, 54 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 53 bottles of beer on the wall. 53 Bottles of beer on the wall, 53 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 52 bottles of beer on the wall. 52 Bottles of beer on the wall, 52 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 51 bottles of beer on the wall. 51 Bottles of beer on the wall, 51 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 50 bottles of beer on the wall. 50 Bottles of beer on the wall, 50 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 49 bottles of beer on the wall. 49 Bottles of beer on the wall, 49 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 48 bottles of beer on the wall. 48 Bottles of beer on the wall, 48 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 47 bottles of beer on the wall. 47 Bottles of beer on the wall, 47 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 46 bottles of beer on the wall. 46 Bottles of beer on the wall, 46 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 45 bottles of beer on the wall. 45 Bottles of beer on the wall, 45 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 44 bottles of beer on the wall. 44 Bottles of beer on the wall, 44 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 43 bottles of beer on the wall. 43 Bottles of beer on the wall, 43 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 42 bottles of beer on the wall. 42 Bottles of beer on the wall, 42 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 41 bottles of beer on the wall. 41 Bottles of beer on the wall, 41 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 40 bottles of beer on the wall. 40 Bottles of beer on the wall, 40 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 39 bottles of beer on the wall. 39 Bottles of beer on the wall, 39 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 38 bottles of beer on the wall. 38 Bottles of beer on the wall, 38 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 37 bottles of beer on the wall. 37 Bottles of beer on the wall, 37 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 36 bottles of beer on the wall. 36 Bottles of beer on the wall, 36 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 35 bottles of beer on the wall. 35 Bottles of beer on the wall, 35 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 34 bottles of beer on the wall. 34 Bottles of beer on the wall, 34 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 33 bottles of beer on the wall. 33 Bottles of beer on the wall, 33 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 32 bottles of beer on the wall. 32 Bottles of beer on the wall, 32 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 31 bottles of beer on the wall. 31 Bottles of beer on the wall, 31 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 30 bottles of beer on the wall. 30 Bottles of beer on the wall, 30 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 29 bottles of beer on the wall. 29 Bottles of beer on the wall, 29 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 28 bottles of beer on the wall. 28 Bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 27 bottles of beer on the wall. 27 Bottles of beer on the wall, 27 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 26 bottles of beer on the wall. 26 Bottles of beer on the wall, 26 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 25 bottles of beer on the wall. 25 Bottles of beer on the wall, 25 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 24 bottles of beer on the wall. 24 Bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 23 bottles of beer on the wall. 23 Bottles of beer on the wall, 23 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 22 bottles of beer on the wall. 22 Bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 21 bottles of beer on the wall. 21 Bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 20 bottles of beer on the wall. 20 Bottles of beer on the wall, 20 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 19 bottles of beer on the wall. 19 Bottles of beer on the wall, 19 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 18 bottles of beer on the wall. 18 Bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 17 bottles of beer on the wall. 17 Bottles of beer on the wall, 17 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 16 bottles of beer on the wall. 16 Bottles of beer on the wall, 16 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 15 bottles of beer on the wall. 15 Bottles of beer on the wall, 15 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 14 bottles of beer on the wall. 14 Bottles of beer on the wall, 14 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 13 bottles of beer on the wall. 13 Bottles of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 12 bottles of beer on the wall. 12 Bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 11 bottles of beer on the wall. 11 Bottles of beer on the wall, 11 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 10 bottles of beer on the wall. 10 Bottles of beer on the wall, 10 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 9 bottles of beer on the wall. 9 Bottles of beer on the wall, 9 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 8 bottles of beer on the wall. 8 Bottles of beer on the wall, 8 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 7 bottles of beer on the wall. 7 Bottles of beer on the wall, 7 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 6 bottles of beer on the wall. 6 Bottles of beer on the wall, 6 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 5 bottles of beer on the wall. 5 Bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 4 bottles of beer on the wall. 4 Bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 3 bottles of beer on the wall. 3 Bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 2 bottles of beer on the wall. 2 Bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 1 bottle of beer on the wall. 1 Bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle of beer, take one down, pass it around, no more bottles of beer on the wall.

can someone tell me what bakich did that was so corrupt?

ran across him and his cohorts at a pitch and would like to know what I'm getting in to

can anyone tell me what makes huntley bakich so corrupt?

need to know for business reasons

Ambit ****** Executive Emails

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
    Ambit ******

Below are the e-mails for each of the executives should you wish to reach these peops and send a direct complaint.

Jere Thompson email

Chris Chambless email

John Burke email

Jere Thompson Jr.
    President
    [email protected]******.com

Huntley Bakich
    Chief Operating Officer

Chris Chambless
    Chief Operating Officer

John Burke
    Chief Information Officer

1801 N Lamar Suite 200
    Dallas, TX 75202
    214-270-1770
    Below are the e-mails for each of the executives should you wish to reach these peops and send a direct complaint.

Jere Thompson email

Chris Chambless email

John Burke email

Jere Thompson Jr.
    President
    jthompson [at] ambit******.com

Huntley Bakich
    Chief Operating Officer

Chris Chambless
    Chief Operating Officer
    cchambless [at] ambit******.com

John Burke
    Chief Information Officer
    jburke [at] ambit******.com

1801 N Lamar Suite 200
    Dallas, TX 75202
    214-270-1770

I recently had a conversation with a friend who joined Ignite and he said he found out that Ignite is only a marketing arm for another company and will be shutting down that arm to start a new one.
    From researching Ambit, if you refer friends and family to use their deregulated ******, you could potentially get your electricity for free. Hell, I will use them for my electricity just for that! I might not make money from them but I will save money, so what the hell...get it while its hot.

Wow reading all these post now are like reading post that were made years ago.. People just bashing each other to feel good about a decision they made and hoping for approval of others.

Look I don't hide anything. If I don't know an answer I will say I don't know.

Now to answer a question about Ignite being a marketing arm. YES ignite is part of exstream energy. It is their marketing department.

Now I have read so much negative garbage about ambit and 97% is posted by Mr. Smith. Geez guy if you spent as much time on your business as you do on here bashing ambit you would be RICH...

Ambit and Ignite are VERY SIMILAR. Both offer compensation for getting customers and Consultants. Both focus on Consultants.

I researched both companies in depth before joing ambit.
    To be honest it came down to personal choice and the fact I have a friend who is an Ignite consultant owns 2 businesses and is on his city council and is a Boy Scout leader who had 170 Sit down meetings for his Ignite business and didn't sign up 1 person. And this guy is a Salesman through and through.

Ignite CURRENTLY is LARGER than ambit and that is probably just because they are older by almost 2 years. But when it comes down to all these other companies saying we offer this and that and it makes us better and we can be cheaper blah blah blah. It's just the same ole story.

As for Mr. Smith and his bashing efforts wow... The simple fact ambit still exist is proof almost everything you say has been wrong.

I joined ambit for one reason and one reason only and it wasn't to get rich. It was the same reason that in MY OPINION makes ambit better than any competition in the Residental energy market and that is YOU CAN EARN FREE ENERGY. No Company, no Cheaper rate, no flying monkey can beat the price of FREE.

Now what shows ambit is more customer friendly is the fact you don't have to be a consultant to get FREE ENERGY. What this means is No signup fee, no Cancellation Fee, No monthly fees, No Contract and you still can earn free energy. THIS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF...

Now I have been a consultant for 1 month and have gotten my customers I needed and some consultants so YES I have made a total of roughly 750 back so what I did in 14hours of my time has paid for my system and my websites for 1 year. So I have no money involved now and every month I am going to save roughly 100 or so off of my electric bill so thats 1200 a year if I stopped Right Now. To me that is more than worth it to be a customer or consultant.

My goal was to simply help people save money on electric and show them how to get it free. If they want to be a consultant great if not I am just happy to help them save money.

I just hate to see so many people bashing each other. It's simple if you want to find negative info on anyone you can all you need to do is look.

Some details that are old from past post that I just want to point out are. Ambit recently had a small conference simulcast in 8 cities in january and had over 8,000 people show up so to say we aren't growing is not true and our annual convention from what I know as of last night already has 10,000 people signed up and isn't for another 6 months so should have 20,000-30,000 people attending. Just my opinion. Ambit now offers energy in Texas, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and coming in April Conneticut and in June or July will include Massachusetts so GROWING BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS.

Also for anyone worried by comments in this thread about going out of business yada yada yada. Ambit just signed a 20 year contract with Shell energy who is one the largest energy suppliers in the world like epsilon. So we aren't going anywhere.

Now all you Ignite Consultants that are wanting some credit. Here it is Ambit and Ignite depend on you the Consultants to make the company work. There are local ignite consultants doing very well and some are not heck I just signed one up as a consultant on my team. IN MLM you get what you give. If you are not willing to work don't expect to get results.... Yes the average consultant will give up after a month and only get 2-3 customers but thats human nature. Some people work harder I have over 30 customers in roughly as many days. It's easier to try and fail than to to fail then try again. No matter what company you are with I wish you the best of Success and don't give up.

Oh just remembered someone had a hard time reaching their upline. I am sorry hear that and if you need anything feel free to email me and I will see if I can help you. I know my upline is always on the phone with me and I can get in touch within 24 hours to most of them.. I have to say my upline includes someone making a 7 figure income per year and I can get ahold of him within 24 hours and heck if I can put 100 interested people in a room for a presentation he has agreed to fly from Texas to my town in Pa and do a presentation and answer questions. Can anyone honestly say they have met someone who is a millionaire who is that willing to still help his downline for no pay excpet the fact we are in his downline.

I keep hearing My ignite team my ambit team. Why build a Team when you can create a Family.. I believe in ambit so much and to show it's not about the money that I am going to start offering MY Bonus money to the people I sign up when they prove they will work at it. An example is right now this month if I sign up a consultant and they get their 5 points they will receivea 200 bonus ( this month only ) and I also get a 200 bonus so heck if a Consultant signs up with me and they get their customer points and earn the first 200 I will give them the 200 I get so thats almost their entire startup cost.

It's my way of paying it forward and I haven't met anyone willing to do that with any other company. It's not about the money it's about helping people.

Just the way I look at things.
    So instead of bashing each other and other companies spend more time helping others and being supportive of the Choices of others no matter what company they are with.

Just my 32 cents worth.

bmdenergy