+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Protest Scum Update--Still Trying to screw Us

Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    Oh no, pwhine disapproves, how will I ever go on.

Look hon, it hasn't escaped anyone's attention that your "smaller govt 'conservative'" ass never fails to line up in blind ass support of the govt. Nevermind indeed.

So were you going to locate a political topid anytime today? Hmmmmmmm?
    That actually requires some caveats.

Pwrong and his fellow small gumint conservatives are always for small government - as long as small gumint is on the side of:

1) Trashing the planet - preferably in some pristine wilderness area or waterway so some oil company robber barons can line their pockets with our resources.

2) Starting a war - preferably against a much weaker country that doesn't threaten us at all but whom the Zionists don't like.

3) Spying on private citizens - preferably without a warrant on someone who wants to expose a "small gumint" criminal scheme to f.uck over another swathe of humanity.

4) Torturing somebody - preferably someone who's done nothing but be in the wrong place at the wrong time and doesn't happen to like having their country invaded by us.

5) Denying somebody freedom of religion - preferably a Muslim or someone of Arabic descent and smearing them as terrorist supporters if they criticize "Judeo-Christian" control freaks, Zionist Colonialists and sundry religious fanatics on a self anointed mission from God to tell everybody else how to live.

6) Letting some mega-bucks elitist bankster scumbag game and rip off the system to his heart's content.

7) Letting Congress give Israel a blank check to thumb its nose at International Law, The UN and every human rights organization on Earth while making a mockery of US foreign policy and national security.

8) Running some law up your doctor's ass or a woman's uterus to further control, dictate and meddle in every facet of our lives from cradle to beyond the grave.

9) Making sure we have to be slaves to the insurance industry or else die from some degenerative disease.

10) Trampling the rights of anybody who wants to assemble with others and voice disapproval of what the BIG Brother government monolith is doing .

Last edited by dchristie; 01-14-2012 at 07:18 PM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Re: Protest Scum Update--Still Trying to screw Us

Actually, very well stated. Well played.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.