+ Reply to Thread

TheWorker Guest

terrorism shmerrorism

What happened to good ole fashioned warfare???

If you invade anothers country or committ some other act of aggerssion towards another country, then you have to deal with the military response. no crying to an International body everyone knows cant and wont do anything. no crying to the press about how many poor civilians have died, just duke it out or talk it out. if you cant, then dont start or continue trouble.

i probably will get blasted for saying this becuase I clearly support Israel, but I can just say that whoever disagrss is simply a damned anti-semite...

Just kidding settle down now. Im quite serious though on the warfare thing. Someone said earlier that the world should just sit by and let the ME kill each other. It would sure solve a lot of problems. It might not be a fair fight with the US military support of Israel, but hey, there must be a reason Israel has that support in the first place, dont ya think??? And if youre response is "Israel has a huge lobby", well there must be a reason for that too.

Re: terrorism shmerrorism

it's called MARKETING!?hehe!!CHA-CHING$$!!hehe!!just askin....

Could it be that word is out that, according to the Protocols of the Wise Elders of Zion, the New World Order is soon going to be locked in place, with Israel the hub of power and the United States its dedicated slave?

Just a thought :eek:

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AnarchicOldGit
    Could it be that word is out that, according to the Protocols of the Wise Elders of Zion, the New World Order is soon going to be locked in place, with Israel the hub of power and the United States its dedicated slave?

Just a thought :eek:

we all know oil means big big dollar signs and indirectly fuels a majority of our economy, but if this "new world order" starts in the middle east, i want no damned part of it.