+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,510

    Billions Of Planets Found With Life !!!!!!

    The Milky Way is covered in planets by the billions, and astronomers are finding more and more and more every day.

    100,000,000 STARS IN MILKY WAY each with at least one planet!

    There is an international team of astronomers calculates that there must be more than 10 billion rocky planets the size of Earth within the Milky Way, perhaps even more, if planets of all kinds were counted - small ones, big ones and "gas giants" bigger than Jupiter.

    "But red dwarfs make up 8 out of 10 stars in the galaxy," said John Johnson of Caltech, "and if these planets are as common as they appear, and because red dwarfs themselves are so common - then the whole galaxy must be just swarming with little habitable planets around faint red dwarfs."

    "Planets around stars in our galaxy thus seem to be the rule rather than the exception," said Arnaud Cassan of the Paris Astrophysical Institute, the leader of the group that reports its findings in Nature.

    Some planets have proof of water under the surface and grains of sand on the surface. We will keep you posted.

    So non believers, do the math. There is life on other planets, don't be naive!


    Last edited by Administrator; 01-12-2012 at 11:00 AM.

  2. #2
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Billions Of Planets Found With Life !!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sviat View Post
    The Milky Way is covered in planets by the billions, and astronomers are finding more and more and more every day.

    100,000,000 STARS IN MILKY WAY each with at least one planet!

    There is an international team of astronomers calculates that there must be more than 10 billion rocky planets the size of Earth within the Milky Way, perhaps even more, if planets of all kinds were counted - small ones, big ones and "gas giants" bigger than Jupiter.

    "But red dwarfs make up 8 out of 10 stars in the galaxy," said John Johnson of Caltech, "and if these planets are as common as they appear, and because red dwarfs themselves are so common - then the whole galaxy must be just swarming with little habitable planets around faint red dwarfs."

    "Planets around stars in our galaxy thus seem to be the rule rather than the exception," said Arnaud Cassan of the Paris Astrophysical Institute, the leader of the group that reports its findings in Nature.

    Some planets have proof of water under the surface and grains of sand on the surface. We will keep you posted.

    So non believers, do the math. There is life on other planets, don't be naive!


    Its absurd to think there isn't life, but we haven't see it yet.

    There's no other planet that has been found with life.... Yet.

    Please don't make up lies. You're not doing a service to anyone.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    59

    Re: Billions Of Planets Found With Life !!!!!!

    This has been known for decades. It was the entire premise for Star Trek's concept when Gene Roddenberry first drafted it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Billions Of Planets Found With Life !!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewercs Rey View Post
    This has been known for decades. It was the entire premise for Star Trek's concept when Gene Roddenberry first drafted it.
    YAY! Star Trek!
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Billions Of Planets Found With Life !!!!!!

    forgetaboutit! obama says we can't even afford to go to the moon. he has a college degree!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Billions Of Planets Found With Life !!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    forgetaboutit! obama says we can't even afford to go to the moon. he has a college degree!
    And if he DID put more money toward space exploration, people would be screaming that he was wasting taxpayer dollars.

    It's a lose-lose proposition for him.
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Billions Of Planets Found With Life !!!!!!

    Billions Of Planets Found ....
    in space.

    *shocked*


    (bet you're wondering why you bought a site full of such bitchy bleepedy bleepedy bleeps?)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Billions Of Planets Found With Life !!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    in space.

    *shocked*


    (bet you're wondering why you bought a site full of such bitchy bleepedy bleepedy bleeps?)

    Sites full of bitchy bleeps are more fun than those where everyone behaves nicely and there's no controversy....lol
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Billions Of Planets Found With Life !!!!!!

    *snarf*

    rofl
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: Billions Of Planets Found With Life !!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
    No shortage of stupid ether.
    that's EETHER, moron!? :yelcutelaughA::yelcutelaughA::yelcutelaughA: :elvis:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: Billions Of Planets Found With Life !!!!!!

    i think looking for life on other planets is a DANGEROUS propositon!? enough of this HERE WE ARE UNIVERSE stuff!? :nervouss: :zx11pissed: :freak3: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  12. #12
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Billions Of Planets Found With Life !!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
    No shortage of stupid ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    that's EETHER, moron!? :yelcutelaughA::yelcutelaughA::yelcutelaughA: :elvis:
    Did you mean to say "either"?

    A spelling mistake is bad. Correcting someone with another one and making fun of them for doing so is worse.
    Last edited by Lord_jag; 01-17-2012 at 10:31 AM.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Billions Of Planets Found With Life !!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by asas3 View Post
    who cares for that
    who cares for what?
    :mxmas:


    "The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Similar Threads

  1. Obama saved consumers billions !!!
    By rodney walker II in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2014, 11:48 AM
  2. MONTANA has 503 BILLIONS BARRELS OF OIL
    By galaxy in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 09:37 AM
  3. 100% chance for life on newly found planet
    By Kermit The Frog in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 02:43 PM
  4. Billions in Oil Missing in Iraq, U.S. Study Says
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 01:32 AM
  5. Officials propose 12 planets in the Solar System
    By SubJunk in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 09:16 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •