+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 18

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Now US Bankers Are Planning To Sue ...

    Or Walk If Bonuses Are Too Low

    http://www.businessinsider.com/banke...r-bonus-2012-1

    Bonus battles: Disgruntled bankers threaten to sue or walk

    Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/busines...#ixzz1j5mov4d9

    Sorry, don't care, what about those little people with their damn unions!
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Now US Bankers Are Planning To Sue ...

    suppose you were a boxer and your coach says, work hard, the prize for the next fight is $1 million dollars.

    in your world, you want pelosi to decide, that no, that's too much for you to have, while your old friends in the hood get nothing. not fair!

    that's the way it is for a CEO - it's one dollar a year + stock options. those options could be worth $millions or nothing, depending on your leadership. you only hear about the guy who got a lot of money, and never hear about the guy who worked real hard and got nothing. sorry, the loser gets nothing. life isn't fair.

    always was same. in the old days, princes met on the battlefield to decide who would be king. it's winner take all.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Now US Bankers Are Planning To Sue ...

    There is nothing wrong with someone earning $1million a year.

    There is a problem with a system that incentivizes short-term gain through socialization of risk, disinformation, monopolization and other distortions of the free market.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Now US Bankers Are Planning To Sue ...

    what if he makes a $million a week? to much?

    a $million a day? too much yet?

    socialization of risk, disinformation, monopolization
    there are laws, he has to stay inside the law or go to jail.

    or, his company could get sued for more than it's worth and his bonus gets canceled.

    hey, if the law says you have to loan money to poor people that can't pay it back, then that's what the CEO has to do, and find some way to do it and make a profit for the shareholders, which are mostly pension funds and insurance companies.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Now US Bankers Are Planning To Sue ...

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    what if he makes a $million a week? to much?

    a $million a day? too much yet?



    there are laws, he has to stay inside the law or go to jail.

    or, his company could get sued for more than it's worth and his bonus gets canceled.

    hey, if the law says you have to loan money to poor people that can't pay it back, then that's what the CEO has to do, and find some way to do it and make a profit for the shareholders, which are mostly pension funds and insurance companies.
    You didn't understand a single thing Kazaa said did you.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Now US Bankers Are Planning To Sue ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    You didn't understand a single thing Kazaa said did you.
    Nope, not a syllable.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,461

    Re: Now US Bankers Are Planning To Sue ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    You didn't understand a single thing Kazaa said did you.
    Actually he nailed it, I think it is you that didnt understand.

    Basically, Kazaa agreed with Mumbles unless there is... socialization of risk, disinformation, monopolization.

    Which is illegal here in the states anyway, thus making Bankers who earn their keep, work hard and stay with in the laws, able to get big bonuses.

    If some dont like it... Work harder.
    **********
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

    - Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

    *********

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Now US Bankers Are Planning To Sue ...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post
    Actually he nailed it, I think it is you that didnt understand.

    Basically, Kazaa agreed with Mumbles unless there is... socialization of risk, disinformation, monopolization.

    Which is illegal here in the states anyway, thus making Bankers who earn their keep, work hard and stay with in the laws, able to get big bonuses.

    If some dont like it... Work harder.

    Clearly these poor "capitalists" need another infusion of socialism from taxpayers.
    Last edited by willyjoe; 01-10-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Now US Bankers Are Planning To Sue ...

    back in the real world, pelosi isn't coming to the gym to encourage you while you work out, all day, everyday for years, but when you win the prize, she is sure a big part of the money belongs to her, to run her corporation, the government of USA.



    so how much of your prize do they think you should pay to them?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Now US Bankers Are Planning To Sue ...

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    back in the real world, pelosi isn't coming to the gym to encourage you while you work out, all day, everyday for years, but when you win the prize, she is sure a big part of the money belongs to her, to run her corporation, the government of USA.

    so how much of your prize do they think you should pay to them?
    No one would ever expect to catch you in a gym hon.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Now US Bankers Are Planning To Sue ...

    naw, i'm old, semi-retired. it is you that has to work hard everyday to produce the wealth to give to obama and pelosi to spread around to others.

    BTW, i think you should work harder -i want to be sure my social security gets to me on time. can you, uh, come in early, and stay late? LMAO. free lunch.

    elizabeth has some shovel ready jobs for you to do, you know, building a new road to where the factory used to be?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Now US Bankers Are Planning To Sue ...

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    naw, i'm old, semi-retired. it is you that has to work hard everyday to produce the wealth to give to obama and pelosi to spread around to others.

    BTW, i think you should work harder -i want to be sure my social security gets to me on time. can you, uh, come in early, and stay late? LMAO. free lunch.

    we got some shovel ready jobs for you to do, you know, building a new road to where the factory used to be?
    Exactly, living on govt handouts while bitching about people living on govt handouts.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,461

    Re: Now US Bankers Are Planning To Sue ...

    Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    Exactly, living on govt handouts while bitching about people living on govt handouts.

    Difference is... Its his own money he put in hes getting back as compared to you who wants it for free....

    Get to work slacker!
    **********
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

    - Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

    *********

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Now US Bankers Are Planning To Sue ...

    Quote Originally Posted by PeePee View Post
    Difference is... Its his own money he put in hes getting back as compared to you who wants it for free....

    Get to work slacker!
    Is this new? No, nothing new, sorry.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Now US Bankers Are Planning To Sue ...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post
    Actually he nailed it, I think it is you that didnt understand.

    Basically, Kazaa agreed with Mumbles unless there is... socialization of risk, disinformation, monopolization.

    Which is illegal here in the states anyway, thus making Bankers who earn their keep, work hard and stay with in the laws, able to get big bonuses.

    If some dont like it... Work harder.
    What!?!??

    How can you possibly look at the past 3 years and say that there is no socialization of risk?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,461

    Re: Now US Bankers Are Planning To Sue ...

    Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    What!?!??

    How can you possibly look at the past 3 years and say that there is no socialization of risk?
    My main response was to your last two points..

    As for the SOR, I absolutely dont agree with it at all. It's not a part of our capitalism system here at all.... In fact, I am disgusted with it....
    **********
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

    - Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

    *********

Similar Threads

  1. Bankers Life and Casualty Is A Scam
    By Administrator in forum Insurance Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 11:03 AM
  2. Bankers National Merchants ! 732-300-5228.SCAM!
    By Garysrestaurant in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 10:15 AM
  3. Plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA mercen
    By eugene66 in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 01:47 AM
  4. Bankers Life and Casualty Company
    By ComradeChen in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 07:52 PM
  5. Should US Bail Out Jewish Bankers and finances?
    By myglobalresults in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 12:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •