+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Suicide Pact Between Israel And Its Bitch, The USA

Did You Know That By Law, The US Guarantees
    Israel's Oil Supply
    No Matter What?

What this means is that when Israel starts the war between the US and Iran, in addition to our kids being blown to bloody mist in the war zone, you will have to make do without gas and fuel oil so it can be shipped to Israel by the US Federal Government.

Such a deal!

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/4504

Under a 1975 Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) the USA guaranteed all Israel's oil needs in the event of a crisis. This Memorandum of Understanding is quietly renewed every five years. It commits U.S. taxpayers to maintain a strategic U.S. reserve for Israel, equivalent to $3 billion in 2002 dollars.

Special legislation was enacted to exempt Israel from restrictions on oil exports from the USA. Moreover, the U.S. government agreed to divert oil from the USA, even if this causes domestic shortages.

The U.S. government also guaranteed delivery of oil in U.S. tankers if commercial shippers become unable or unwilling to carry oil from the USA to Israel.

"The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Re: Suicide Pact Between Israel And Its Bitch, The

Your posts are my bible for news.

Quote Originally Posted by Sviat View Post
    Your posts are my bible for news.

Oh, lord...I hope not...lol

Some of his posts are as bad as those of the others who post here only they're from the other extreme.
    :mxmas:

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

16000 posts....he has to know SOMETHING right?

16000 posts....he has to know SOMETHING right?
    I'm not saying he doesn't know something SOMETIMES.

I'm just saying I hope you take what everyone posts here with a grain of salt and look into it all for yourself.

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

This is what I have learned. Ignorance is bliss. After 5 hrs of news a day, talk radio, newspapers, my head is going to explode.

This is true:

The answer to 99 out of 100 questions is MONEY. It doesnt matter if you are the low level man making his way up or the billionaire....there's never enough money.

If you have enough money then it becomes a game where you have NOTHING to lose because you have money. So aggressive playing always wins,...just like poker. The strong get stronger smarter and more vain, the weak more controlled and predictable.

I really liked John McCain against Obama last election only for the fact that he was anti lobbyist.

They CONTROL Washington. Drinks, hoookers, kickbacks, thats the real deal. McCain was the most hated Republican because he was anti-lobbyist.

Count up all the elected officials that travel to Israel first class each year...its f'in staggering.
    Last edited by Administrator; 01-10-2012 at 02:41 PM.

This is what I have learned. Ignorance is bliss. After 5 hrs of news a day, talk radio, newspapers, my head is going to explode.

This is true:

The answer to 99 out of 100 questions is MONEY. It doesnt matter if you are the low level man making his way up or the billionaire....there's never enough money.

If you have enough money then it becomes a game where you have NOTHING to lose because you have money. So aggressive playing always wins,...just like poker. The strong get stronger smarter and more vain, the weak more controlled and predictable.
    Well, I agree that money is what runs our government, if that means anything. Money is what keeps the players in office to keep the big money safe.

The actual citizens of the US are the last on the list of beneficiaries to a government and tend to catch the short end of the stick.

Heres another one

You tell me that YOUR best interests are at stake when your elected officials are on the Israeli tit.

Wake up.

If you want MY personal opinion, I am with Ron Paul. Let those back assward fockers figure shit out on their own and the US stays out of it.

You have all that Hollywood money going there though.....California and NY are alot of votes and kickbacks and side deals.
    Last edited by Administrator; 01-10-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Heres another one

You tell me that YOUR best interests are at stake when your elected officials are on the Israeli tit.

Wake up.

If you want MY personal opinion, I am with Ron Paul. Let those back assward fockers figure shiz out on their own and the US stays out of it.

You have all that Hollywood money going there though.....California and NY are alot of votes and kickbacks and side deals.
    Frankly, I'm more concerned about those in Congress working to take our economy even further into the tank and basically spitting into the face of US citizens.

My current concerns are inland.

You can't think that way when 95% of all the money is leaving the US.

Thats the problem.

It would be nice if that were the case.

Everyone is so concerned with the blacks and welware and old people...but the MONEY that leaves the country is 100x of what could be used to help citizens.

You can't think that way when 95% of all the money is leaving the US.

Thats the problem.

It would be nice if that were the case.

Everyone is so concerned with the blacks and welware and old people...but the MONEY that leaves the country is 100x of what could be used to help citizens.
    On the contrary, I'm concerned with the nutbags in Congress fighting against any possible solutions to helping get our economy back on track. The lack of cooperation by the GOP in every situation should be considered treason as they work against our country.

The blacks and welfare and old people? How about the rest of us who aren't extremely rich and considered a 'job creator' when very few of them haven't even bothered creating jobs?

Some of us have to work on the internal state of the union. You can work on the Israel thing. Let's work on fixing it ALL instead of comparing problems and determining whose problem is bigger?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    On the contrary, I'm concerned with the nutbags in Congress fighting against any possible solutions to helping get our economy back on track. The lack of cooperation by the GOP in every situation should be considered treason as they work against our country.

The blacks and welfare and old people? How about the rest of us who aren't extremely rich and considered a 'job creator' when very few of them haven't even bothered creating jobs?

Some of us have to work on the internal state of the union. You can work on the Israel thing. Let's work on fixing it ALL instead of comparing problems and determining whose problem is bigger?

Stupid mutherphuckers whining about blacks on welfare don't have a clue about welfare. It's that gottdamn simple. Ask 'em to show you data.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    Stupid mutherphuckers whining about blacks on welfare don't have a clue about welfare. It's that gosh darn simple. Ask 'em to show you data.
    Considering that the vast majority on welfare are Caucasian doesn't seem to affect the argument in the least...lol

Considering that the vast majority on welfare are Caucasian doesn't seem to affect the argument in the least...lol
    They don't mind whites being on welfare.

Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    They don't mind whites being on welfare.
    Hell, look at bumbles. No one's whining about him taking it.

Yeah... That's it, its congress!!!
    :yelcutelaughA: :yelcutelaughA: :yelcutelaughA:

OMG, This place just gets better and better!
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/