+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 25

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Gingrich: Draft Dodging Chicken-Hawk Owned By Paul

    Gingrich says he wasn't elligible for the draft. That's because he made sure that he wasn't elligible for the draft -by hiding out in college with the other war mongering Neo-Con chicken-hawk pussies like Bolton, Wolfowitz, Perl, Abrams, Kristol and the whole filthy nation wrecking crew of Zionist Worshiping Pukes.

    Last edited by dchristie; 01-08-2012 at 10:14 PM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    914

    Re: Gingrich: Draft Dodging Chicken-Hawk Owned By

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    Gingrich says he wasn't elligible for the draft.
    He said he had children, which for a while did excuse someone from the draft. However we have had good presidents who were never in the military.

    Okay, I cannot think of one off hand. I do know that we had some lousy presidents who were in the military, JFK for one.

    I was in the military for a very long time, 30 years. I enjoyed the wars. I found killing communists a fullfilling and invigorating passtime. I looked forward to dropping napalm. Just put the pipper at six o'clock in front of the school bus. I found that hospitals burned just as good as orphanages. Sometimes, if you were lucky you would catch a battalion in the open, when hit with napalm not all of them burned to a crip immediately and you would watch them running around on fire. Couldn't hear the screams tho. Really a joy to watch. I was surprised how much better 500 lb. snake eye bombs started fires than did 350 gallon napalm cans. I always thought it strange, but it was true. While firing 5" zuni rockets was what most guys liked best, I always got a kick out of shooting our two 20mm Mark 12 cannons. If you slowed down a bit you could watch the rounds blow those runty little people in two. I mean teeth, hair and eyeballs all over the place! Sometimes you would actually get a little smear of goo on your airplane. Ah, yes, the smell of burning napalm and rotting flesh! How I miss it.

    Now, what was the subject again? How much one learns from being in the military? I learned a lot. I learned how to kill a lot of people, many all at once. Yes, it was very insightful. Enlightening actually. I am much smarter because of it and obviously better qualified to become president.

  3. #3
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Gingrich: Draft Dodging Chicken-Hawk Owned By

    Quote Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
    He said he had children, which for a while did excuse someone from the draft. However we have had good presidents who were never in the military.

    Okay, I cannot think of one off hand. I do know that we had some lousy presidents who were in the military, JFK for one.

    I was in the military for a very long time, 30 years. I enjoyed the wars. I found killing communists a fullfilling and invigorating passtime. I looked forward to dropping napalm. Just put the pipper at six o'clock in front of the school bus. I found that hospitals burned just as good as orphanages. Sometimes, if you were lucky you would catch a battalion in the open, when hit with napalm not all of them burned to a crip immediately and you would watch them running around on fire. Couldn't hear the screams tho. Really a joy to watch. I was surprised how much better 500 lb. snake eye bombs started fires than did 350 gallon napalm cans. I always thought it strange, but it was true. While firing 5" zuni rockets was what most guys liked best, I always got a kick out of shooting our two 20mm Mark 12 cannons. If you slowed down a bit you could watch the rounds blow those runty little people in two. I mean teeth, hair and eyeballs all over the place! Sometimes you would actually get a little smear of goo on your airplane. Ah, yes, the smell of burning napalm and rotting flesh! How I miss it.

    Now, what was the subject again? How much one learns from being in the military? I learned a lot. I learned how to kill a lot of people, many all at once. Yes, it was very insightful. Enlightening actually. I am much smarter because of it and obviously better qualified to become president.
    Just put the pipper at six o'clock in front of the school bus.
    Hum... Then how did you hit the school bus?

    smell of burning napalm and rotting flesh!
    I don't understand, how could you smell anything with an O2 mask?


    Nice try FUCKstick.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Gingrich: Draft Dodging Chicken-Hawk Owned By

    i was raised in the post WWII era and worshipped war stuff and especially aircraft and tanks!? when video games came out i loved flying and destroying cause it was SAFE and you couldn't see the victims just the fireballs!? i finally just swore off anything to do with it refuse to play that role/person anymore!? i got out of vietnam cause i was married, wife pregnant!? i coulda been a pilot with 20/20 vision but to short and afraid of heights!? AHAHA!? funny thing once your up there i'm fine!? :crazy1: : :judges: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Gingrich: Draft Dodging Chicken-Hawk Owned By

    and WHAT was so bad about JFK!? the WHOLE nation mourned at his passing!? he was a conservative democrat if ya ask me!? right from the get go!? ASK NOT what your country can do for you!? : :judges: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    914

    Re: Gingrich: Draft Dodging Chicken-Hawk Owned By

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Hum... Then how did you hit the school bus?



    I don't understand, how could you smell anything with an O2 mask?

    To hit a school bus, or any bus for that matter with a napalm can you used a very shallow 10 degree dive. It looked almost level. Since you were clipping right along things happened pretty rapidly. The pipper appeared to run along the ground at your speed, around 500 MPH. The nape can tumbled as it fell and to get a good hit you stopped the pipper just shy of the target a good fifty meters short or so. To stop the pipper you pushed forward on the stick just a little. You would experience a little negative "G". Then you pickled off the bomb or bombs with your thumb, there was a bomb release button under your thumb on the stick.

    We usually carried napalm cans on the outboard bomb racks. There was what we called a "foot" on the bottom of the bomb rack. When you hit the pickle to release the bomb the bomb mounting hooks opened up and the foot was explosively pushed against the bomb causing it to fall clear of the rack. Otherwise it kind of flew along with you for a while and you would get a long "hit". When the bomb came off you could feel the bump and if you only dropped one at a time the aircraft would roll a bit away from the bomb responding to the force of the bomb release foot as it hit the weapon.

    A napalm can had two fuses, one on either end but just on the side, a few inches back from the ends. The bomb tumbled as it fell. Sometimes the fuses would not detonate the jellied jet fuel, which is what napalm is. After you dropped the bomb you would roll and pull hard. Your wing tip just missed the deck. As you made the turn you had to look straight up to see sideways (being on your side). If the bomb did not go off you would see a dark smear on the ground. This is where it got really fun.

    You would reach down and arm your guns, we had two. Then set the pipper at (40 or 60 mils [I've forgotten which]). Then roll into the target just as you did when you dropped the weapon. As your pipper approached the wet spot in the deck shoot a burst of those 20 mm shells. "POM, POM, POM". We fired both tracer and HE. When the shells hit the napalm the entire mass went off right in front of you! Big boiling masses of inky black smoke and rolling bright red and orange fire! Really exciting to watch!

    Then you had to get on the stick and roll and pull to miss flying through the stuff. You did not want to do that, you never knew what was inside and you might hit something.

    You did not smell anything in that mask except for your rotten breath. Sometimes you could smell your gas, as you pulled G's your guts contracted. If that happened I'd say to myself, "Boy that was a rotten one."

    In the perimeter it was smelly. Those rotten $h*t cans that we burned each morning by pouring contaminated fuel into and touched off. We had a major in the Com O section. He was a great guy, about 6'4" with a huge black mustache. He'd stand there, drinking coffee from his canteen cup as he watched the black clouds of smoke from the burning $h*t and say, "Ah, I love the smell of burning $h*t in the morning! We all laughed. Wasn't that the line in the movie?
    If the enemy had been sneaking up and we got them they smelled pretty ripe after a few days. Then there was the combined body odor, which was terrible, but we all stunk so bad, we kind of forgot about it. The grunts would wear their utilities until they rotted off. We wore our funky flight suits. I still have mine, but I can't get into them anymore.

    We were based all over the place. Sometimes at Danang and sometimes at Chu Li, lots of other places. Most of us got a FAC tour, which was interesting. Then you were with the grunts calling in air strikes. At Danang we had showers, the O'club. First class warfare. Still pretty gungy tho, but the grunts, those guys were hard core.

    I always felt sorry for the chopper guys. Those guys got shot! They were not only slow (like 150 KTS max!) they didn't have armor either! Rounds went right through. Those guys too hits. I alwas said that you could always tell a chopper pilot. He walked with a limp and had a chest full of medals.

    Of course we lost the War. I think liberals for that. It is probably the main reason I dislike them so.

  7. #7
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Gingrich: Draft Dodging Chicken-Hawk Owned By

    Quote Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
    To hit a school bus, or any bus for that matter with a napalm can you used a very shallow 10 degree dive. It looked almost level. Since you were clipping right along things happened pretty rapidly. The pipper appeared to run along the ground at your speed, around 500 MPH. The nape can tumbled as it fell and to get a good hit you stopped the pipper just shy of the target a good fifty meters short or so. To stop the pipper you pushed forward on the stick just a little. You would experience a little negative "G". Then you pickled off the bomb or bombs with your thumb, there was a bomb release button under your thumb on the stick.

    We usually carried napalm cans on the outboard bomb racks. There was what we called a "foot" on the bottom of the bomb rack. When you hit the pickle to release the bomb the bomb mounting hooks opened up and the foot was explosively pushed against the bomb causing it to fall clear of the rack. Otherwise it kind of flew along with you for a while and you would get a long "hit". When the bomb came off you could feel the bump and if you only dropped one at a time the aircraft would roll a bit away from the bomb responding to the force of the bomb release foot as it hit the weapon.

    A napalm can had two fuses, one on either end but just on the side, a few inches back from the ends. The bomb tumbled as it fell. Sometimes the fuses would not detonate the jellied jet fuel, which is what napalm is. After you dropped the bomb you would roll and pull hard. Your wing tip just missed the deck. As you made the turn you had to look straight up to see sideways (being on your side). If the bomb did not go off you would see a dark smear on the ground. This is where it got really fun.

    You would reach down and arm your guns, we had two. Then set the pipper at (40 or 60 mils [I've forgotten which]). Then roll into the target just as you did when you dropped the weapon. As your pipper approached the wet spot in the deck shoot a burst of those 20 mm shells. "POM, POM, POM". We fired both tracer and HE. When the shells hit the napalm the entire mass went off right in front of you! Big boiling masses of inky black smoke and rolling bright red and orange fire! Really exciting to watch!


    Then you had to get on the stick and roll and pull to miss flying through the stuff. You did not want to do that, you never knew what was inside and you might hit something.

    You did not smell anything in that mask except for your rotten breath. Sometimes you could smell your gas, as you pulled G's your guts contracted. If that happened I'd say to myself, "Boy that was a rotten one."

    In the perimeter it was smelly. Those rotten $h*t cans that we burned each morning by pouring contaminated fuel into and touched off. We had a major in the Com O section. He was a great guy, about 6'4" with a huge black mustache. He'd stand there, drinking coffee from his canteen cup as he watched the black clouds of smoke from the burning $h*t and say, "Ah, I love the smell of burning $h*t in the morning! We all laughed. Wasn't that the line in the movie?
    If the enemy had been sneaking up and we got them they smelled pretty ripe after a few days. Then there was the combined body odor, which was terrible, but we all stunk so bad, we kind of forgot about it. The grunts would wear their utilities until they rotted off. We wore our funky flight suits. I still have mine, but I can't get into them anymore.

    We were based all over the place. Sometimes at Danang and sometimes at Chu Li, lots of other places. Most of us got a FAC tour, which was interesting. Then you were with the grunts calling in air strikes. At Danang we had showers, the O'club. First class warfare. Still pretty gungy tho, but the grunts, those guys were hard core.

    I always felt sorry for the chopper guys. Those guys got shot! They were not only slow (like 150 KTS max!) they didn't have armor either! Rounds went right through. Those guys too hits. I alwas said that you could always tell a chopper pilot. He walked with a limp and had a chest full of medals.

    Of course we lost the War. I think liberals for that. It is probably the main reason I dislike them so.
    Nose down, then drop.... sounds a little dangerous to me.

    Wow ! You would make a second pass on a ground target. You guys were brave !

    Were the school buses YELLOW in the nam?

    Golly Gee JogJammin' I didn't know the Cong had school buses.

    Then you had to get on the stick and roll and pull to miss flying through the stuff.
    Hum... You rolled then pulled ? Dang, you did that in a delta wing ?

    Gosh, you must have been really down on the deck to have to 'miss flying through the stuff'....



    Being insulting on a computer to someone is one of the most severe forms of cowardice.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Gingrich: Draft Dodging Chicken-Hawk Owned By

    Quote Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
    He said he had children, which for a while did excuse someone from the draft. However we have had good presidents who were never in the military.

    Okay, I cannot think of one off hand. I do know that we had some lousy presidents who were in the military, JFK for one.

    I was in the military for a very long time, 30 years. I enjoyed the wars. I found killing communists a fullfilling and invigorating passtime. I looked forward to dropping napalm. Just put the pipper at six o'clock in front of the school bus. I found that hospitals burned just as good as orphanages. Sometimes, if you were lucky you would catch a battalion in the open, when hit with napalm not all of them burned to a crip immediately and you would watch them running around on fire. Couldn't hear the screams tho. Really a joy to watch. I was surprised how much better 500 lb. snake eye bombs started fires than did 350 gallon napalm cans. I always thought it strange, but it was true. While firing 5" zuni rockets was what most guys liked best, I always got a kick out of shooting our two 20mm Mark 12 cannons. If you slowed down a bit you could watch the rounds blow those runty little people in two. I mean teeth, hair and eyeballs all over the place! Sometimes you would actually get a little smear of goo on your airplane. Ah, yes, the smell of burning napalm and rotting flesh! How I miss it.

    Now, what was the subject again? How much one learns from being in the military? I learned a lot. I learned how to kill a lot of people, many all at once. Yes, it was very insightful. Enlightening actually. I am much smarter because of it and obviously better qualified to become president.
    Bullshattin' liar. Your year group? That's the question you keep running from.

    Newt's bullshiz excuse it just like Cheney's. What, me go to war? No, I'm too busy, send the masses.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    914

    Re: Gingrich: Draft Dodging Chicken-Hawk Owned By

    Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    Bullshattin' liar. Your year group? That's the question you keep running from.

    Newt's bullshiz excuse it just like Cheney's. What, me go to war? No, I'm too busy, send the masses.
    What is this "year group" stuff that you are always talking about? The year I was commissioned? It is none of your beeswax. Actually I was commissioned twice. Once in the Marine Corps and another in the Army. That was interesting.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Gingrich: Draft Dodging Chicken-Hawk Owned By

    Quote Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
    What is this "year group" stuff that you are always talking about? The year I was commissioned? It is none of your beeswax. Actually I was commissioned twice. Once in the Marine Corps and another in the Army. That was interesting.
    Your beef is with Yawn phuckwad, answer this to his satisfaction and you'll never hear it from me again.

    But yeah, you make a bigass claim like that, back it up or shut the beep up about it, no one cares.

    Your "book" ain't getting written while you live here spouting shyte you cannot support.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    914

    Re: Gingrich: Draft Dodging Chicken-Hawk Owned By

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Nose down, then drop.... sounds a little dangerous to me.

    Wow ! You would make a second pass on a ground target. You guys were brave !

    Were the school buses YELLOW in the nam?

    Golly Gee JogJammin' I didn't know the Cong had school buses.



    Hum... You rolled then pulled ? Dang, you did that in a delta wing ?

    Gosh, you must have been really down on the deck to have to 'miss flying through the stuff'....
    As for school buses? I was joking. It was a standard joke at FAC school. I'd say to the jock, "Your target is a school bus, those little penguin like people you see are nuns." It was my little joke.

    In combat, depending, we were in the South of course, being involved in CAS. We were not over Hanoi. So a second run was sometimes made. On heavily defended targets not so.

    As for "nose down." On low level runs with napalm you wanted to stop the run of the pipper, which meant you had to put some forward pressure on the stick to stop it. The montra was "Pickle, pause and pull". You wanted to bomb to have time to get away from the air loads of the AC.

    Delta wing? The Scooter did not have a true delta wing because we had an elevator...stabolator actually. A true delta wing was like an F-102, 106 or some kinds of Mirage.

    Concerning rolling and pulling. You did not do the two at once. A "rolling pullout" was dangerous, the airframe did not like asemetrical loads. So you would roll and then pull. The A-4 had a 720 degree per minute rate of roll, so it was a very, very fast rolling airplane. Sometimes we would use this capability to "jink" in our run or in ACM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    914

    Re: Gingrich: Draft Dodging Chicken-Hawk Owned By

    Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    Your beef is with Yawn phuckwad, answer this to his satisfaction and you'll never hear it from me again.

    But yeah, you make a bigass claim like that, back it up or shut the beep up about it, no one cares.

    Your "book" ain't getting written while you live here spouting shyte you cannot support.
    What's with the stick up your ass? I am not going to tell you anything personal about myself. What do you think you are other than a foul mouthed idiot on a web sight?

    What claim am I supposed to back up? That I was a fighter jock? I was a fighter jock. Why the hell should you care? Lots of guys were fighter jocks. Do you want me to give you the litany of a bomb run?

    You sir, are a fool and a foul mouthed one as well.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    914

    Re: Gingrich: Draft Dodging Chicken-Hawk Owned By

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Nose down, then drop.... sounds a little dangerous to me.

    Wow ! You would make a second pass on a ground target. You guys were brave !

    Were the school buses YELLOW in the nam?

    Golly Gee JogJammin' I didn't know the Cong had school buses.



    Hum... You rolled then pulled ? Dang, you did that in a delta wing ?

    Gosh, you must have been really down on the deck to have to 'miss flying through the stuff'....
    Don't talk to an attack pilot about being an attack pilot unless you know what you are talking about. Obviously you do not.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Gingrich: Draft Dodging Chicken-Hawk Owned By

    Quote Originally Posted by Assjam View Post

    Ablabitty bip bip bop bop dewop dumdedum dum dum a bobobditty.

    So there!
    What's with the stick up your ass? I am not going to tell you anything personal about myself. What do you think you are other than a foul mouthed idiot on a web sight?

    So don't respond then. Otherwise you come off as having a stick up your own ass and my guess is that's well tolerated sans lube.


    What claim am I supposed to back up? That I was a fighter jock? I was a fighter jock. Why the hell should you care? Lots of guys were fighter jocks.

    Which begs the ultimate question why the hell did you ever bring it up phuckwad?


    You sir, are a fool and a foul mouthed one as well.

    And this would be you showing us all a contrast?

    Sheesh.

    Go work on your "book".
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Gingrich: Draft Dodging Chicken-Hawk Owned By

    Quote Originally Posted by Assjam View Post
    Don't talk to an attack pilot about being an attack pilot unless you know what you are talking about. Obviously you do not.
    He said she said thus far bub. But hey, lotsa guys are fighter jocks right?
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  16. #16
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Gingrich: Draft Dodging Chicken-Hawk Owned By

    Quote Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
    Don't talk to an attack pilot about being an attack pilot unless you know what you are talking about. Obviously you do not.
    I'm not talking, I'm asking.

    What carrier did you qual on?

Similar Threads

  1. America's Best Despise this Chicken Hawk
    By jason zod in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 09:55 PM
  2. Draft Dodging Neo-Con Rats Squealing For War Again
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 11:31 PM
  3. Zionist Owned Media's Scariest Nightmare: Ron Paul
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 04:34 AM
  4. On Reinstating the Draft, Ron Paul
    By brucefan in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 04:48 PM
  5. Draft Dodging Sunni Muslim gets Medal
    By bairdi in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 11:36 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •